mardi 27 août 2024

NG


 Tarja - I Walk Alone







Walking in the air











Cathedral Sacre Cœur Paris G



We're walking in the air We're floating in the moonlit sky The people far below are sleeping as we fly I'm holding very tight I'm riding in the midnight blue I'm finding I can fly so high above with you Far across the world The villages go by like trees The rivers and the hills The forests and the streams Children gaze open mouth Taken by surprise Nobody down below believes their eyes We're surfing in the air We're swimming in the frozen sky We're drifting over icy Mountains floating by Suddenly swooping low on an ocean deep Arousing of a mighty monster from its sleep We're walking in the air We're floating in the midnight sky And everyone who sees us greets us as we fly I'm holding very tight I'm riding in the midnight blue I'm finding I can fly so high above with you



I walk alone














































































Sleeping Sun


The sun is sleeping quietly Once upon a century Wistful oceans calm and red Ardent caresses laid to rest For my dreams I hold my life For wishes I behold my night The truth at the end of time Losing faith makes a crime I wish for this night-time To last for a lifetime The darkness around me Shores of a solar sea Oh how I wish to go down with the sun Sleeping Weeping With you Sorrow has a human heart From my god it will depart I'd sail before a thousand moons Never finding where to go Two hundred twenty-two days of light Will be desired by a night A moment for the poet's play Until there's nothing left to say I wish for this night-time To last for a lifetime The darkness around me Shores of a solar sea Oh how I wish to go down with the sun Sleeping Weeping With you I wish for this night-time To last for a lifetime The darkness around me Shores of a solar sea Oh how I wish to go down with the sun Sleeping Weeping With you

Ever Dream


Ever felt away with me Just once that all I need Entwined in finding you one day Ever felt away without me My love, it lies so deep Ever dream of me Would you do it with me? Heal the scars and change the stars Would you do it for me? Turn loose the heaven within I'd take you away Castaway on a lonely day Bosom for a teary cheek My song can but borrow your grace Ever felt away with me Just once that all I need Entwined in finding you one day Ever felt away without me My love, it lies so deep Ever dream of me (Dream of me) Come out, come out wherever you are So lost in your sea Give in, give in for my touch For my taste, for my lust Ever felt away with me Just once that all I need Entwined in finding you one day Ever felt away without me My love, it lies so deep Ever dream of me Your beauty cascaded on me In this white night fantasy (Dream of me) Ever felt away with me Just once that all I need Entwined in finding you one day Ever felt away without me My love, it lies so deep Ever dream of me Ever felt away with me Just once that all I need Entwined in finding you one day Ever felt away without me My love, it lies so deep Ever dream of me (Dream of me) Ever felt away with me Just once that all I need Entwined in finding you one day Ever felt away without me My love, it lies so deep Ever dream of me


Snowman Walking in the air


Aurora


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire