jeudi 1 août 2024

NG


There´s so much going on. So much of nothing at all. So much of nothing and it keeps going on and on and on. It's so much doing nothing, doing nothing it´s so much. There´s so much of nothing going on.


The roof is still on the ground, the walls are still to be build, the foundation is still in the clouds, within thoughts and ideas. The place is still to be found and that someone, oh that someone... there´s nothing like meaningless means to do and go on and on. To go on your way to go live your life.

Loving you Isn't the right thing to do How can I Ever change things that I feel If I could Baby, I'd give you my world How can I When you won't take it from me (You can go your own way) Go your own way You can call it another lonely day (You can go your own way) Go your own way Tell me why Everything turned around Packing up Shacking up's all you wanna do If I could Baby, I'd give you my world Open up Everything's waiting for you (You can go your own way) Go your own way You can call it another lonely day (You can go your own way) Go your own way (You can go your own way) Go your own way You can call it another lonely day Another lonely day (You can go your own way) Go your own way You can call it another lonely day You can go your own way You can call it another lonely day You can go your own way

You can´t go on your own way.

What does it mean?

You want to go right now.

Why don´t you go?

There´s mean, dreams and golds but no means.


Tango in the night


Listen to the wind on the water Listen to the waves upon the shore Try to sleep, sleep won't come Just as I begin to fade Then I remember When the moon was full and bright I would take you in the darkness And do the tango in the night Tango I keep the dream in my pocket Never let it fade away Inside, outside No loneliness in this dream Then I remember When the moon was full and bright I would take you in the darkness And do the tango in the night Tango

Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

Tough You think you've got the stuff You're telling me and anyone You're hard enough You don't have to put up a fight You don't have to always be right Let me take some of the punches For you tonight Listen to me now I need to let you know You don't have to go it alone And it's you when I look in the mirror And it's you when I don't pick up the phone Sometimes you can't make it on your own We fight all the time You and I, that's alright We're the same soul I don't need, I don't need to hear you say That if we weren't so alike You'd like me a whole lot more Listen to me now I need to let you know You don't have to go it alone And it's you when I look in the mirror And it's you when I don't pick up the phone Sometimes you can't make it on your own I know that we don't talk I'm sick of it all Can you hear me when I sing? You're the reason I sing You're the reason why the opera is in me Hey now Still got to let you know A house doesn't make a home Don't leave me here alone And it's you when I look in the mirror And it's you that makes it hard to let go Sometimes you can't make it on your own Sometimes you can't make it Best you can do, is to fake it Sometimes you can't make it on your own




Metal tango (Classic Diamonds)

My hands are in motion My wheels do not change My pain I turn into heat Inside these flames When time has no meanin' Where seasons don't change I dream with the heart of a thief And I don't feel no shame There's an island In my soul There's desire Burnin' deep down, down below Dance demons Lose control This is a metal a metal tango Dance demons Don't you know This is a metal a metal tango This is a metal... tango The sky is cryin' The tears fall like rain The wind it gave me the key To unlock these chains There's an island In my soul There's desire Burnin' deep down, down below Dance demons Lose control This is a metal a metal tango Dance demons Don't you know This is a metal a metal tango This is a metal... tango There's desire In my soul Burnin' deep down, down below Dance demons Lose control This is a metal a metal tango Dance demons Don't you know This is a metal a metal tango This is a metal... tango Don't you know This is a metal tango This is a metal tango Don't you know This is a metal tango


Desire come desire go, your soul is there with someone and somewhere but you´re still here in the same time and place and alone.




Forever and one Neverland



What can I do? Will I be getting through? Now that I must try To leave it all behind Did you see What you have done to me? So hard to justify Slowly is passing by Forever and one I will miss you However, I kiss you Yet again Way down in neverland So hard I was trying Tomorrow I'll still be crying How could you hide Your lies, your lies? Here I am Seeing you once again My mind's so far away My heart's so close to stay Too proud to fight I'm walking back into night Will I ever find Someone to believe? Forever and one I will miss you However, I kiss you Yet again Way down in neverland So hard I was trying Tomorrow I'll still be crying How could you hide Your lies, your lies? Forever and one I will miss you However, I kiss you Yet again Way down in neverland So hard I was trying Tomorrow I'll still be crying How could your hide Your lies, your lies? Your lies



Masquerade, masquerade Grab your mask and don't be late Get out, get out well disguised Heat and fever in the air tonight Meet the others at the store Knock on other people's door Trick or treat, they have the choice Little ghosts are makin' lots of noise 



But watch out, beware Listen, take care In the streets on Halloween There's something going on No way to escape the power unknown In the streets on Halloween The spirits will arise Make your choice, it's hell or paradise Ah, it's Halloween Ah, it's Halloween, tonight Someone's sitting in a field Never giving yield Sitting there with gleaming eyes Waiting for big pumpkin to arise Bad luck if you get a stone Like the good old Charlie Brown You think Linus could be right The kids will say it's just a stupid lie But watch out, beware Listen, take care 


In the streets on Halloween There's something going on No way to escape the power unknown In the streets on Halloween The spirits will arise Make your choice, it's hell or paradise Ah, it's Halloween Ah, it's Halloween, tonight Listen now, we are calling you Listen now, we are calling you Listen now, we are calling you Listen now, we are calling you And there is magic in the air Magic in the air, magic in the air Magic in the air on Halloween Black is the night full of fright You'll be missing the day What will be here very soon Changing your way Knock at your door Is it real or is it a dream? On trembling legs you open the door And you scream on Halloween On Halloween Darkness, where am I now? Is there anybody out there? What has happened? Am I in heaven or is it hell? I can see a light comin' It's comin' nearer It's shining, it's shining so bright It's shining on me I am the one Doom's in my hands Now make your choice Redeemed or enslaved I'll show you passion and glory He is the snake I'll give you power and abundance He's the corrupter of man Save me from the evil one Give me strength to carry on I will fight for all mankind Deliverance and peace of mind But watch out, beware Listen, take care In the streets on Halloween There's something going on No way to escape the power unknown In the streets on Halloween The spirits will arise Make your choice, it's hell or paradise Oh, it's Halloween Oh, it's Halloween Oh, it's Halloween Oh, it's Halloween Yeah, it's Halloween Yeah, it's Halloween Yeah, it's Halloween Yeah, it's Halloween Tonight



On your own or with a friend/s the spirit of adventure, mystery, dream and fantasy rise.

Out of the silent planet dreams are desolation

Cities, traffic, crowded streets, clowns, neighborhood, clowns, noises, brown scientologists, clowns sickness and disease.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire