dimanche 11 août 2024

Please

 



       💋


💋      



👄



👀


               💋

Wannabe my lover?



💋









Why she plays the poor girl song?

I tell you why. because she doesn´t have a boyfriend to give her a bath and to change and wash her clothes. Because she´s sleeping alone under a tree and not under a roof with a boyfriend.
It´s under this kind of muddy and smelly days and times that she likes to play this song. I am the poor boy, not her, with a poor mentality and spirit, who does not talk to / with her, who does not touch and kiss her everyday. Who does not make her smile, cry and get angry.


Please, explain this to me. What are you doing and saying?


Look at me and tell me.

When I close my eyes I think about you, I feel something in me. Within thought waters and strange feelings, something or someone runs on my blood, on my mind and body, It´s like a wish and a need, something that inflames me, ignites me, a kind of magic, that burns inside of me. As if it were like a kind of a paper where words, love and pleasure burn. I feel tempted because I have a desire, The desire to be with you, to hold and kiss you. Butt I don´t know how to say it to you and what to do. Should I close my eyes and think about you? Should I smile and kiss you?


Or it would be inconvenient because you have someone else in mind and realising a tragedy within it? A loss or a gain being there alone and within thoughts and loneliness?







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire