mercredi 21 août 2024

EY

 

đź’‹

Granizo Hail Granizo

Wind, rain, lightning, thunder and hail.

Tempestade de granizo Hailstorm


The meaning of life.

Someone, a relationship of friendship and love, a place to live, work, leisure, challenges, adventures and kids.

Being alone have some meaning, but is it the meaning of life, the reason why we´re here on Earth?

Revelation (Death´s Angel)


Above the wreckage of your mortal world I stand Judgement passed delivered by his hand Now clear the smoke, there the ashes stand A fitting tribute to mortality and man. What was written foretold in dreams, in visions apocalypse now seen. And all self-righteous fools who lived and blasphemed Drink the wine of his anger Die with the beast Vindication, he is coming on the clouds See his angels, hear their trumpets sound. The day of anger when the stars fall from the sky The moon turns red, the sun turns black as night. Know the end is coming, heed this sign By the morning star the four horsemen ride. Revelation, the chosen saved Earth be cleansed in a blaze Armageddon, the first trumpet blows Hail, fire and blood fall on Satan's throne. His hair as white as wool, his eyes like burning flame He is the first and last, he brings the seven plagues Seven stars of seven cities in his hand He holds the keys of death for the underworld and man Know the end is coming, heed this sign By the morning star he four horsemen ride Revelation, the chosen saved Earth be cleansed in a blaze Armageddon, the first trumpet blows Hail, fire and blood fall on Satan's throne. Revelation, the chosen saved Earth be cleansed in a blaze Armageddon, the first trumpet blows Hail, fire and blood fall on Satan's throne.

Green Day - Boulevard of broken dreams

I walk a lonely road The only one that I have ever known Don't know where it goes But it's home to me, and I walk alone I walk this empty street On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams Where the city sleeps And I'm the only one, and I walk alone I walk alone, I walk alone I walk alone,

I walk a- My shadow's the only one that walks beside me My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating Sometimes, I wish someone out there will find me 'Til then, I walk alone Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah I'm walking down the line That divides me somewhere in my mind On the borderline Of the edge, and where I walk alone Read between the lines What's fucked up, and everything's alright Check my vital signs To know I'm still alive, and I walk alone I walk alone, I walk alone I walk alone, I walk a- My shadow's the only one that walks beside me My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating Sometimes, I wish someone out there will find me 'Til then, I walk alone Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah Ah-ah, ah-ah, I walk alone, I walk a- I walk this empty street On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams Where the city sleeps And I'm the only one, and I walk a- My shadow's the only one that walks beside me My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating Sometimes, I wish someone out there will find me 'Til then, I walk alone

Knowledge, to know what to do. Practice and time to learn how to work with materials and tools.

Goals, challenges and achievement.

Thought, work and effort.

Like or dislike of what you would like and want to do.

To build something...

To live something...

Alone, good, not good. Good for some things, not good for others.

You´ve set your tent near the trees and I thought you were at the moment building something there, but you were not, you were setting your tent, your shelter right in the middle of the grass field. Because it has a magnificent, a wonderful view of the landscape from there.

đź‘˝

You camped right in the middle of the stormy days.



Did you thought about it, about the stormy days? No, you didn´t. You thought about the landscape, the one where I am and see you.








Trees, windshield, four winds


What happen that day, the storm that fell upon on you was a sign given to you. A strong sign. A lightning can give you an idea and angel´s wings for imagination. A thunder, drum melodies to your ears and body. 

Starry lyrics, words that are screamed in the sky by the voices of angels and demons. Wars in the sky, good and evil.

The angels have their demons too, to protect and defend themselves from evil.

The bed that your friends and you build looks strong and the tipi too (less the colour, which is not good) Brings down, close, it´s a devil´s tool. It´s poop.

Living in a house, in a brick house doesn´t mean that you are not living outdoors. Look around you, you´re in a mountain, the house that you may build there will live in an outdoor, in an open space, in a landscape as it is the mountain there. The outdoor is the mountain and all that surrounds it. Better live under a roof, of bricks or of wood, than live homeless. You open a window or a door of the house, than you look around. Look at what you can do there outdoors. Better than it, I don´t think anyone can have.

Living there alone... being there alone... doing things all alone...

What do you think? Are you missing something, somebody? Tell me, talk to me, answer me.

Yes, you are. Missing me, missing friendship and love. Missing my words and touch, missing my caresses and kisses.

You need someone to be there with you. Alone?

Are you missing me? Do you think about me?

You bought a land, was it crazy?


















Thunder in the sky

If I had a name it has long been forgotten Was I ever born from who am I begotten I walk into a storm white fire burns me Death in every stop A world of pain that learns me When you see my eyes the ground is shaking your bones are breaking When you see my eyes there's thunder in the sky and soon your gonna die I will fight the curse of the universe that damns me Am I alive or dead Among the gods and men A man beast Hammer in my hand not the son of man burns me Beyond the cold and pain thunder wind and rain learns me When you see my eyes the ground is shaking your bones are breaking When you see my eyes there's thunder in the sky and soon your gonna die How the cold wind cuts me like a knife filled with emptiness Fighting for my life thrust into a world of pain and holy rage So prepare to die when you see the thunder in the sky When you see my eyes the ground is shaking When you see my eyes your bones are breaking When you see my eyes there's thunder in the sky and soon your gonna die When you see thunder














Hello Gotcha




Goose Mountains



So tall, silent against the sky Up through the clouds, where eagles fly Wind and rain beat down on one so strong They cut but never change, what stood so long Tall as a mountain, I'm gonna tear through the sky Life's for the takin', like a man is a mountainside Greatness waits for those who try None can teach you, it's all inside, just climb, ooh I am in the ground, I am in the air I am all, I live in the hearts of men I am the call to greatness, not all can hear I awaken the creator, in those who dare And the day will come, when we all must die And enter the mountainside Tall as a mountain, I'm gonna tear through the sky Life's for the takin', like a man is a mountainside Greatness waits for those who try None can teach you, it's all inside, just climb, ooh Oh, I have no fear, oh, death and glory Oh, both draw near, like a man is a mountainside Greatness waits for those who try None can teach you, it's all inside Like a man is a mountainside Greatness waits for those who try None can teach you, it's all inside Like a man is a mountainside Greatness waits for those who try None can teach you, it's all inside Like a man is a mountainside Greatness waits for those who try 





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire