dimanche 29 septembre 2024

You think, therefore you existe.

 

Do you think you can tell

I   l i k e   y o u

Enchanted being.

I   l i k e  y o u

You are love in my thought.

Y

O


Please, take me to that place, to where I don't love (you) anymore.


 After you kiss me in the garden I want you to take me on a misery road travel. I want you to make me scream, to say your name, I want you to disgrace me.


You are the misery of love in my thought.


Is this what you want?

Do you want me to be your opium?

The smell, the taste and the thought of your days?

The bite on your neck, chicks and lips? and nipples?



I am and will be for you whatever and whoever you want me to be.

A girl's passion, friendship and love in your life.

The passion and romance, the pleasure and love, the drama and tragedy. A crime scene on a page of a book of an enchanted tale in your life.

Painted smile 



I can sing, I can dance Just give me a chance To do my turn for you There's a chance I'll slip But with stiff upper lip I'll sing my song for you Laughter is free But it's so hard to be a jester all the time And no one's believing I'm the same when I'm bleeding And I hurt all the time deep inside I've shed a tear for the lying While everyday trying To paint this smile for you Backflips, cartwheelings, somersault feelings What is there left to do? Laughter is free But it's so hard for me, a jester all the time No one's believing I'm the same when I'm bleeding And I hurt all the time deep inside Roll up, roll up, enjoy the show Pick me up, wind me up, put me down You'll see me go And this painted smile May miss for a while Then come back and steal your show I sing, I dance Give me a chance to do my turn for you With backflips, cartwheelings, somersault feelings What's there left to do? Laughter is free But it's so hard to be a jester all the time No one's believing I'm the same when I'm bleeding And I hurt all the time deep inside Laughter is free But it's so hard to be a jester all the time No one's believing I'm the same when I'm bleeding And I hurt all the time deep inside

I'm sending a message to you, a message of love.

A girl lying down in the middle of a thousand flowers on the fence of the farm. Thinking of you, wondering if you lie down with her a tell her enchanted stories and tales.


Love you, my Sunday girl.


Ey love

Good morning 


Love you.

Please, stop teasing me.

Kisses.

Here and there.

Where you want and like, as you wish them to be from me.

Kisses

Think that you'll kinda have them if you wish and want my kisses.


No, I didn't watch your last YouTube videos yet, I'll. I've been so busy with Susan that I didn't had time to watch them.

No problem


Smile






Well, i´m not the one with the problem here.














Good business and cover for the government. It cover the government extraordinary expenses and bills. It justify, open doors and cover crime, the virulus brown job of scientific investigation done by clowns.










Pilot suit case

RGN NGR











Mere, grand-père, père, frère et Justin





Canada border




















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire