samedi 28 septembre 2024

THE TEMPTATION TO GO TO WAR

 

THE FALL

THE SIN

THE FALLEN ANGELS, THE DEMONS

The Power of Fallen Angels 

Unveiling the Secrets of the Euphrates Revelation

"Why The Almighty God Cannot Kill Satan Or Fallen Angels: 

The Mystery of the angelic code

THE WAR GAMES

LIFE AND DEATH


DESTRUCTION AND DEATH


WHEN A LION FALLS, ANOTER RISES.

AN ENDLESS WAR, A WAR THAT WILL NOT END. WILL COME BACK AND BACK AGAIN AND AGAIN.

Angel Dust Fighters Return

Fighting my fight to survive I'll never compromise I'll take your lives You better get out of my way I'll go through hell I'll fight till the end I'm ready to strike I'll make you run You'll run for your life But you cannot hide This is the fighters return Cities will burn Watch out I'll be bullet in your heads You cannot provoke me any longer You screwed me up, now expect my revenge You brought that s*** upon you I'm your executioner And my wrath will be my gun I'll make no prisoners I will make you run I asked for your help But you pushed me back I needed your love You offered me hate I'm only defending my life You want to destroy me forever


THE DAY AFTER

Into a dark past


THE PURGATORY

HEAVEN OR HELL


CIVILAZATIONS, POPULATIONS, PEOPLE

THOUGHT, IDEAS, BELIEFS, RELGIONS, DIFFERENCES, DIVERGENCES, DIVISION, CONFLICTS, WARS... 


LEBANON HAS NO AIR DEFENSES

HAS WEAPONS, NOT MUCH MORE

Angel Dust - Wings Of An Angel

Can you hear the rolling thunder pounding through the sky gods revenge will always find you when you hide in the night there is no forgiveness for you when you pray down on your knees you've got to fight to fight the slavery in the bad dimension heat You've got wings wings of an angel yeah you've got wings wings of an angel To take you to the stars to take you on your last fight they're taking you so high higher & higher & higher & higher & higher taking you higher taking you high Then you meet the evil wizzard to sell him heart and soul you should escape from this dimension before you're getting cold there'll be no forgiveness for you when you pray down on your knees and when the angels sing of glory you're lost in deepest haze To take you to the stars to take you on your last fight they're taking you so high higher & higher & higher & higher & higher taking you higher taking you high Thunderbolts are striking your sword with golden blade you feel you bleed so badly but you're fighting till the end there is no forgiveness for you when you pray down on your knees and when the angels sing of glory you're lost in deepest haze You've got wings wings of an angel yeah you've got wings wings of an angel Wings of an angel taking you high to the sky Wings of an angel so you can fight the slavery

Angel Dust - Legions Of Destruction


It must happened in another time In another place called ‘FAAR’ The sky was red and cloudless Darkness blocked out the stars It was a time of pain and death When only the bad did survive When you had, what you possessed Was a weapon and your life Just a few were strong enough To play the deadly game Against the legions of death The legions of destruction It must happened in another time In another place called ‘FAAR’ A bloody tyrant Leads the fates of ‘FAAR’ The legions obey his command To spread his reign of terror Up and down the land At the risk of their lives Hit and run in the night At the risk of their lives Sworn to die, kill and fight

ISRAEL HIGH CAPTABILITIES OF WAR

SYSTEMS, TECHNOLOGY, INTELIGENCE, WARFARE, ARMY

SAM

THE AIR DEFENSE AND THE SKY DOMM DEFENSE SYSTEMS WILL NOT HANDLE ALL THE INCOME THAT WIIL CROSS OVER THE SKY IF LEBANNON AND IRAN STRIKE BACK. ISRAEL WILL BE HIT AND HEAVELY.

SKY DOMM, BATERIES, AIR FORCE DEFENSE...


 Angel Dust Atomic Roar

See the light of oppression Talk to the witches because We’ve broken the sword of salvation Finery rain is falling No one knows how it will be In disaster and disease Atomic Roar Destroying the souls Destroying their lives March of the night Marches on Who can stop him riding? See the circles of his bows Death of steel and iron Blowing like a storm Enemies of living black Children of their souls Burning back you and me Who want to be free? Darkness comes before midnight Fire burning out of hell Have you seen the nation? Here comes atomic roar No one knows how it will be In disaster and disease Atomic Roar Destroying the souls Destroying their lives March of the night Marches on See the light of oppression Talk to the witches because We’ve broken the sword of salvation Finery rain is falling No one knows how it will be In disaster and disease Atomic Roar Destroying the souls Destroying their lives March of the night Marches on Who can stop him riding? See the circles of his bows Death of steel and iron Blowing like a storm Enemies of living black Children of their souls Burning back you and me Who want to be free?



Victims of madness

He comes out from nowhere To seize power for himself He knows how to seize the might Enough power to start the fight It’s exactly the right time To realize his plans Plans for another world war Now he sees his chance Madness – he is totally insane Madness – the only word to describe this man Madness – only few know what he’s gonna do Madness – but its too late No one can stop him on his way to the top Not many foresee the disaster But their hands – are bound And their mouths – have been shut By the legions of all around We’re all going to be Victims of Madness Victims of Madness again Madness – again there’ll be total war Madness – death in the atomic roar Millions – destroyed in a senseless war Millions – crippled by a degrading life He comes out upon us from the void To seize the power to himself He knows the way to occupy the might Enough power to start a global fight He’s promising heaven but he’s planning hell His promising visions, put them all under spell Marching for Revenge You never asked me if I wanted to be born And now you tell me how I ought to live Right from the start you had your plan Had it all planned from the beginning to the end I must do what you demand from me You give me (the) orders – and I have to obey But it can’t go on that fucking way Time has come for me to break the chains




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire