lundi 30 septembre 2024

Mr and Mrs adventure

 



 
People who love the aventure of loving another.


People in peace in a blue ground.


The fire still burns



The fire still burns The world, it keeps turning Eyes don't see Hearts that keep yearning The flame still grows The heat, it ain't fading On the ground The ashes love laid in So you think 'cause I don't scream That I don't see the pain While I breathe I can dream The time will come again Oh, the fire still burns Oh, the fire still burns Inside my shoes Are feet that keep moving To find their way Don't ask what am I proving The hungry heart Still it keeps searching There's no hiding place Don't waste the time you're biding So you think though I see That I have no choice While I breathe I'll take my pen And I will use my voice Oh, the fire still burns Oh, the fire still burns Oh, the fire still burns Do you know that I see You think I have no choice For as long as I breathe I'll take my pen And I will use my voice







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire