jeudi 27 juillet 2023

Susie

 Words don't come easy


Words don't come easy to me How can I find a way? To make you see I love you Words don't come easy Words don't come easy to me This is the only way For me to say I love you Words don't come easy Well, I'm just a music man Melody's so far my best friend But my words are coming out wrong, and I I reveal my heart to you and Hope that you believe it's true 'cause Words don't come easy to me How can I find a way? To make you see I love you Words don't come easy This is just a simple song That I've made for you on my own There's no hidden meaning you know when I When I say I love you honey Please believe I really do girl Words don't come easy to me How can I find a way? To make you see I love you Words don't come easy It isn't easy Words don't come easy Words, don't come easy to me How can I find a way? To make you see I love you Words don't come easy Don't come easy to me This is the only way For me to say I love you Words don't come easy Words don't come easy




Flash in the night


As the break of dawn came closer All my hopes seemed so forlorn The misty signs of laughter And the light eluded all My despair was caught in motion A face just barely true Shadows in blue A flash in the night A flash in the night A flash in the night A flash in the night In the changing of the season Releasing one lost name And the scar once healed forever Dissolving in the rain A twig snapped in the clearing A glimpse of golden skin My face within A flash in the night A flash in the night My despair was caught in motion A face just barely true A flash in the night A flash in the night A flash in the night A flash in the night A flash in the night A flash in the night


The Eyes Of The Tiger


Rising up, back on the street Did my time, took my chances Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet Just a man and his will to survive So many times it happens too fast You trade your passion for glory Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past You must fight just to keep them alive It's the eye of the tiger It's the thrill of the fight Rising up to the challenge of our rival And the last known survivor Stalks his prey in the night And he's watching us all with the eye of the tiger Face to face, out in the heat Hanging tough, staying hungry They stack the odds 'til we take to the street For the kill with the skill to survive It's the eye of the tiger It's the thrill of the fight Rising up to the challenge of our rival And the last known survivor Stalks his prey in the night And he's watching us all with the eye of the tiger Rising up, straight to the top Had the guts, got the glory Went the distance, now I'm not gonna stop Just a man and his will to survive It's the eye of the tiger It's the thrill of the fight Rising up to the challenge of our rival And the last known survivor Stalks his prey in the night And he's watching us all with the eye of the tiger The eye of the tiger The eye of the tiger The eye of the tiger The eye of the tiger



Hidden dragon Crushing tiger













At the castle´s church gate.



Hymn of the Rising







Gardians at the Gate





Battle of the Kings






Legions Of Doom













Sands of Time






   AR   
  PSD ASIC.... PS  
  SIR SIS PGR MP PJ PSP  CML  
  TV JORNAIS PUBLICIDADE PT  




HR          37
Lisbon



Luis Vaz Camões School
Vet
DIAP 213 - Judicial Police - Maternity Babies
PJ
Army Academy - GNR National Republican Guard 




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire