mercredi 5 juillet 2023

Carousel




 

Fly On A Windshield

There's something solid forming in the air And the wall of death is lowered in Times Square No one seems to care They carry on as if nothing was there The wind is blowing harder now Blowing dust into my eyes The dust settles on my skin Making a crust I cannot move in And I'm hovering like a fly Waiting for the windshield on the freeway

Horses

Animal


A wild ride, over stony ground Such a lust for life, the circus comes to town We are the hungry ones, on a lightning raid Just like a river runs, like a fire needs flame Oh, I burn for you I got to feel it in my blood, 
whoa, oh I need your touch, don't need your love, 
whoa, oh And I want, and I need, and I lust, animal And I want, and I need, and I lust,
 animal I cry wolf, given mouth-to-mouth Like a moving heartbeat, in the witching hour I'm running with the wind, a shadow in the dust And like the driving rain, yeah, like the restless rust I never sleep I got to feel it in my blood, whoa, oh I need your touch, don't need your love, whoa, oh And I want, and I need, and I lust, animal And I want, and I need, and I lust, animal Ooh! Oh! Cry wolf baby, cry tough Going to hunt you like an a-a-animal Going to take your love and run I got to feel it in my blood, whoa, oh I need your touch, don't need your love, whoa, oh And I want, and I need, and I lust, animal And I want, and I need, and I lust, animal And I want (and I want) And I need (and I need) And I lust (and I lust) Animal (animal) And I want (take me) And I need (tame me) And I lust (make me) Animal (your animal) And I want (stroke me) And I need (stroke me) And I lust (let me be your) Animal (animal) And I want (I want) And I need (ooh, ooh, ooh) And I lust Animal (animal)

Liza Minnelli - Don't Drop Bombs


You come back home With a secret smile A knowin' look And another lie To blow my cool And wreck my life Don't you corrupted And totally destructive? When you erupted You're totally destructive (Don't change bombs) I'd rather not Have to hear about Your other girls On your expense account I know you carry on Behind my back With your secretary You'll have a heart attack Don't you corrupted And totally destructive When you erupted You're totally destructive (Don't drop bombs) (Babe) Don't drop bombs Baby Don't drop bombs Don't drop bombs Baby Don't drop bombs Just stay calm Baby No more bombs Life with you Is all ups and downs When you're up You're off, down town I've had enough (Babe) Don't tell me About your lack of restrictions Guilty records And previous convictions Or I shall start Playing rough (Babe) Don't you corrupted And totally destructive When you've erupted You're totally destructive (Don't you) Don't drop bombs Baby Don't drop bombs Just stay calm Baby No more bombs Don't drop bombs Baby Don't drop bombs Just stay calm Baby No more bombs

Made In Heaven


Bombenhagel



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire