jeudi 20 juillet 2023

Hannah

 

Gentleman kisses for the ladies.


Where would you like to go tonight´

 Where you wish and would like to be kissed´


Go to Hell, go to Hell, go back where you belong Get thee behind me Satan, just leave me the Hell alone Take your wars and your politics, your lust and your greed And go to Hell in a handbasket 'cause heaven waits for me Go to Hell, go to Hell, go back where you belong Get thee behind me Satan, just leave me alone You're a cheat, you're a liar, you're a scoundrel and a thief Go to Hell in a handbasket 'cause heaven waits for me Go to Hell, go to Hell, go to Hell, go to Hell Go to Hell in a handbasket 'cause heaven waits for me Oh I tried hard to conquer my fears and my doubts But everywhere I turn I see your evil doin's all about I have suffered your sorrow, your heartache and grief You keep dealing me a bad hand with a trick card up your sleeve Go to Hell, go to Hell, go back where you belong Get thee behind me Satan, just leave me alone Take all of your bad guys, your demons and flee Go to Hell in a handbasket, heaven's calling me Go to Hell, go to Hell, go to Hell, go to Hell Go to Hell in a handbasket 'cause heaven waits for me Oh, I know I'm no angel, but I'm better than that And God is still my hero, and he can knock you flat There is nothing but sorrow in that wicked place that you dwell Take your pain and your misery and go straight to Hell Go to Hell, go to Hell, go back where you belong Get thee behind me Satan, just leave me alone Take your drugs and your alcohol, your vices and leave Go to Hell in a handbasket, just get away from me Go to Hell (go to Hell), go to Hell (go to Hell) Go to Hell in a handbasket 'cause heaven waits for me [Spoken:] My brothers and my sisters (ah) I'm here to tell you that Satan is real (ah) He is real and walking around amongst us trying to destroy everything that's good and beautiful (ah) He wants to break our hearts and minds (ah) Destroy our dreams and plans (ah) He wants to tear us up in little pieces, break us down and send us straight to Hell (Oh, my God) Ah-ha, you said a mouthful brother Oh, my God. Oh, my God can do anything (ah) My God can heal the sick (ah) Mend broken hearts and take our souls to heaven (ah) So Satan, listen up (ah) In God's name I rebuke you (ah) I stand up in his name, look you in the eye and laugh in your ugly face (ha, ha, ha) Go to Hell, go to Hell, go back where you belong Get thee behind me Satan, just leave me alone Take your weapons of mass destruction, terror and sleaze Go to Hell with your corruption, just get away from me Go to Hell, go to Hell, go to Hell, go to Hell Go to Hell in a handbasket 'cause heaven waits for me Go to Hell, go to Hell, go to Hell, go to Hell Go to Hell in a handbasket 'cause heaven waits for me Go to Hell in a handbasket, heaven's calling me Heaven, heaven waits for me, so go to Hell [Spoken:] Oh, my brothers and my sisters (ah) God can deliver us from Satan's evil grip Satan, listen to me, my Father in Heaven can kick your astronomical ego right back to the pits of Hell (ah) Can I get an amen on that one? Oh, hallelujah. Oh, Satan, you ol' devil you God can flatten you like a Sunday morning pancake (ah) Can I get a hallelujah on that one? Oh, ain't it so, ain't it so? Don't you love it, don't you love it? Satan, you can go to Hell






World On Fire


Oh-oh Liar, liar the world's on fire What you gonna do when it all burns down? Fire, fire, burning higher Still got time to turn it all around Now, I ain't one for speaking out much But that don't mean I don't stay in touch Everybody's trippin' over this or that What we gonna do when we all fall flat Liar, liar, the world's on fire What we gonna do when it all burns down I don't know what to think about us When did we lose "In God we trust?" God Almighty, what we gonna do If God ain't listenin' and we're deaf too Liar, liar the world's on fire What you gonna do when it all burns down? Fire, fire burning higher Still got time to turn it all around Don't get me started on politics Now how are we to live in a world like this Greedy politicians, present and past They wouldn't know the truth if it bit 'em in the ass (What you gonna do?) Now tell me, what is truth? (What you gonna do?) Have we all lost sight (What you gonna do?) Of common decency? (What you gonna do?) Of wrong and right? How do we heal this great divide? Do we care enough to try? Liar, liar the world's on fire What we gonna do when it all burns down Billy got a gun, Joey got a knife Janey got a sign to carry in the fight Marching in the streets with sticks and stones Don't you ever believe words don't break bones Oh, can we rise above? Can't we show some love? Do we just give up Or make a change? We know all too well We've all been through hell Time to break the spell In Heaven's name Liar, liar the world's on fire What you gonna do when it all burns down? Fire, fire burning higher Still got time to turn it all around Liar, liar the world's on fire What you gonna do when it all burns down? Fire, fire burning higher Still got time to turn it all around (Liar, liar, the world's on fire) (What you gonna do when it all burns down?) (Liar, liar, the world's on fire) (What you gonna do when it all burns down?) Show some love (liar, liar, the world's on fire) (Still got time to turn it all around) Let's rise above (liar, liar, the world's on fire) (What you gonna do when it all burns down) Let's make a stand (liar, liar, the world's on fire (What you gonna do when it all burns down) Let's lend a hand (liar, liar, the world's on fire) Still got time to turn it all around) Let's heal the hurt (liar, liar, the world's on fire) (What you gonna do when it all burns down?) Let kindness work (liar, liar, the world's on fire) (What you gonna do when it all burns down?) Let's be a friend (liar, liar, the world's on fire) (What you gonna do when it all burns down?) Let hatred end (liar, liar, the world's on fire) (What you gonna do?) Liar, liar, the world's on fire What you gonna do when it all burns down? Liar, liar, the world's on fire 
What you gonna do when it all burns down?


Milus Cyrus

LOVE YOU


Hannah if the music is too heavy low the sound level.


Jay Leno G


N G R

Love you two




Blackie Lawless

I love your mom


 Repsol                   

6

HR 5    NING 6                                                   


MAICO MIKE TEAM






BLACK HAIR

AIR FROM MOUTH TO MOUTH
G C



 Obama family, Hilarious, Steven Spielberg and son
















/


I Wanna Be Somebody


The sound and the sparks in the garden that are still present and alive today. 

1


You say you don't wanna run and hide A face that no one knows And everyone you meet, you're gonna show You're nobody's slave, nobody's chains are holdin' you You hold your fist up high and rule the zoo Oh, you just got to be Up high where the whole world's watchin' me 'Cause I, I got the guts to be somebody To cry out I wanna be somebody, be somebody soon I wanna be somebody, be somebody too I wanna be somebody, be somebody soon I wanna be somebody, be somebody too You say, you don't wanna starve Or take the table crumbs that fall You don't wanna beg or plead at all You don't want no nine to five Your fingers to the bone You don't want to rock pile's bloody stones Oh, you just got to be Up high where the whole world's watchin' me 'Cause I, I got the guts to be somebody To cry out I wanna be somebody, be somebody soon I wanna be somebody, be somebody too I wanna be somebody, be somebody soon I wanna be somebody, be somebody too (I want) shiny cars and dirty money Lotsa rock and roll (I will) live in fame and die in flames I'm never gettin' old I wanna be somebody, be somebody soon I wanna be somebody, be somebody too I wanna be somebody, be somebody soon I wanna be somebody, be somebody too I wanna be somebody, be somebody soon I wanna be somebody, be somebody too I'm gonna be somebody I'm gonna be somebody



The songs of that day. That morning with friends. Spending some time together and talking with each other. About music and everyday things. Simple and normal things that friends talk about. Listening Heavy Metal, smelling, tasting and enjoying Opium. What a morning. It was out of this good world. 
Strange it was. Feelings, thoughts, spirit and sensations lifted.
That time, those friends, our adventures. They were the days of enlightenment. That have illuminated my youth, my person up to the present. That illuminated our relationships and friendships until today. 

Ricardo and I we lived on the same street and studied at the same school. In the same class. We were and we are good friends. He's not here anymore. He left for another world. To the world of good friends. To be with other friends.


We are with you and we know that you are with us.
Where ever you are today, cheers to those amazing days that we spend together.

                                      "Vizinho" e amigo do Ricardo 
                                   entre outros amigos
                                     
Those mornings, missing school. Running away and freeing ourselves from those boring studies. To be with friends, to talk and to listening Heavy Metal. To date with our girlfriends. Behind a school building, out of school, in a garden or somewhere else. 





At the time Sónia was my girlfriend. Mana. My sister and good friend today. 




Sónia and Ricardo were my school mates.

Ricardo girlfriend Carla






Then I met Carla at school. Ricardo sister.


It was raining.



Afternoons and nights.

Those drums and those guitars. Feeling the sounds in the corp and in the soul. The drums beating, the persecution, the rhythm and the melodies of the guitars coming from the stages. From the records and from the tapes. The turntables and the radios. 
Those friends playing and singing in the middle of crowds. On the streets, in the gardens, pavilions and stadiums.
Living the sounds and the lyrics of musics. Living the songs and the stories and the life of the musicians and singers. 
To all of them
To The Great Heavy Metal voices
Cheers

Blackie Lawless




16 17
Eighteen







N GOOD

                          BAJA MX









You couldn't have chosen another name for the band´


Love Machine


Lady, have you known me? The perfect love machine I'm Virgo, my Leo's rising Venus made me king That chain of broken hearts They all belong to me Magic runs through my fingers One touch - you'll see L.O.V.E All I need's my love machine, oh L.O.V.E All I need's my love machine, oh L.O.V.E All I need's my love machine, oh L.O.V.E All I need's my love machine tonight Tonight What can I do for you? Am I your wildest dream? What do I move in you? Am I what I seem? My eyes, they lie and you cry Love brings you pain And if you try to love me You'll not be the same L.O.V.E All I need's my love machine, oh L.O.V.E All I need's my love machine, oh L.O.V.E All I need's my love machine, oh L.O.V.E All I need's my love machine tonight Tonight L.O.V.E All I need's my love machine, oh L.O.V.E All I need's my love machine, oh L.O.V.E All I need's my love machine, oh L.O.V.E 
All I need's my love machine tonight Tonight










H Margarida





























Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire