mardi 18 juillet 2023

NIKKING


 


Walking on water are miracles all you can trust Measure your coffin, does it measure up to your lust? So I think I'll leave you With your bishops and your guilt So until the next time Have a good sin




Nikki what r u doin´

 In the burning Heart. 

Two worlds collide Rival nations It's a primitive clash Venting years of frustration Bravely we hope Against all hope There is so much at stake Seems our freedom's up Against the ropes Does the crowd understand? Is it East versus West Or man against man? Can any nation stand alone? In the burning Heart Just about to burst There's a quest for answers An unquenchable thirst In the darkest night Rising like a spire In the burning heart The unmistakable fire In the burning heart In the warrious code There's no surrender Though his body says stop His spirit cries, never! Deep in our soul A quiet ember Know it's you against you It's the paradox That drives us all It's a battle of wills In the heat of attack It's the passion that kills The victory is yours alone In the burning heart Just about to burst There's a quest for answers An unquenchable thirst In the darkest night Rising like a spire In the burning heart The unmistakable fire In the burning heart Just about to burst There's a quest for answers An unquenchable thirst In the darkest night Rising like a spire In the burning heart The unmistakable fire In the burning heart Just about to burst There's a quest for answers An unquenchable thirst In the darkest night Rising like a spire In the burning heart The unmistakable fire In the burning heart

Walk on the water


High-class Moo-lah Bolt-ons Fast-car Quick-fix Freak-out Nose-bleed Skull-cap Pissed-off Pissed-on I never seen a smile That looked so sad Yeah, you make me feel so good 'Cause you're so bad Hey, little darlin' Your love is legendary Love's four letters Ain't in no dictionary 'Scuse my position But it ain't missionary Ah, but I want to Walk on the water with you, yeah! Boo-tay Hot-pants Tan-line Sweet-stuff Hoo-kah Boo-yah Knocked-up Hose-down Cool-cat Hot-flash When it comes to makin' love I ain't no hype (Ha, ha!) 'Cause I practice on a peach Most every night, yeah! Hey, little darlin' Your love is legendary Love's four letters Ain't in my dictionary 'Scuse my position But it ain't missionary Ah, but I want to Walk on the water with you (Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, yeah, come on!) Well, the cook's in the kitchen And hidin' the spoons I'm winkin' at witches And howlin' at moons I'm afraid of the candle But live for the flame You know who I am But you don't know my name Hey, little darlin' Your love is legendary Love's four letters Ain't in my dictionary 'Scuse my position But it ain't missionary Ah, but I want to Walk on the water with you Hey, little darlin' Your love is legendary You got the boo-yah 
It's almost fictionary 'Scuse my position But it ain't missionary Yeah, 
but I want to Walk on the fresh waters with you


Walking on water are miracles all you can trust Measure your coffin, does it measure up to your lust? So I think I'll leave you With your bishops and your guilt So until the next time Have a good sin

Azores its a Portuguese island in the Atlantic Ocean

 Lajes Air Base - Nato

I hate your music


The demon in your mind will rape you in your bed at night The wisdom of ages, the lies and outrages concealed Time, it waits for no man My future it is revealed Time, it waits for no man My fate is sealed [Verse 2] If I cancel tomorrow, the undead will thank me today Fly in the face of your prophets, I mock your morality plays The moon is red and bleeding The sun is burned and black The book of life is silent No turning back [Chorus] Only the good die young All the evil seem to live forever Only the good die young All the evil seem to live forever Only the good die young Only the good die young [Instrumental Break] [Guitar Solo] [Bass Solo] You might also like The Evil That Men Do Iron Maiden The Prophecy Iron Maiden Can I Play with Madness Iron Maiden [Verse 3] Mystery madman, a victim of cruel charade Some innocent pawn in an endgame, one more stalemate Is death another birthday? A way to kiss your dreams goodbye? Do the undead live within us And look through our eyes? [Verse 4] Walking on water are miracles all you can trust Measure your coffin, does it measure up to your lust? So I think I'll leave you With your bishops and your guilt So until the next time Have a good sin [Chorus] Only the good die young All the evil seem to live forever Only the good die young All the evil seem to live forever Only the good die young Only the good die young

Seven deadly sins Seven ways to win Seven holy paths to hell, ah-ha-ha Seven downward slopes Seven bloodied hopes Seven are your burning fires Seven your desires

NIKKI ONE PLEASE

  NGR  

NIKKI G

Très Amigas


NGR






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire