dimanche 23 juillet 2023

NB

 Good Morning.


Sometimes it´s good to do things as it goes. A way better feeling of doing things.

Other times. There are things that need some thought before the making.


What a pair!



When a boy meets a girl in a outdoor kitchen on construction.





NG


















Ricardo




Is there anybody going to listen to my story All about the girl who came to stay? She's the kind of girl you want so much it makes you sorry Still you don't regret a single day Ah, girl Girl, girl When I think of all the times I've tried so hard to leave her She will turn to me and start to cry And she promises the earth to me and I believe her After all this time I don't know why Ah, girl Girl, girl She's the kind of girl who puts you down When friends are there you feel a fool When you say she's looking good She acts as if it's understood she's cool Ooh, oh! Ooh, oh! Ooh, oh! Girl Girl, girl Was she told when she was young That pain would lead to pleasure? Did she understand it when they said That a man must break his back to earn his day of leisure? Will she still believe it when he's dead? 
Ah, girl Girl, girl Ah, girl Girl, girl Girl, girl Girl, girl

By train It's three hours of locomotion. 


A railway in need of some repairs. There are possibilities that the train might derail anywhere. 


My girl is on the street. 


Lost in a minding moment. 
Lost in some kind of paradise. 
I dont know where she is´
Where the fuck is she´
What is she sinking´
Is she thinking about NG´


Alone and Barefoot.


So i´m thinking. Me and my bike, my bike and me. We´re going to hit the road together. It may take a couple of days, a week or so to get there. 
If I dont get there...

Well, there's a possibility I'll meet my girl somewhere. She´s on every street, on the road and on every wild tracks. She´s everywhere. On my thought, on my path. Everywhere I go she´s there. She have been following me. She´s present.

She is in a wild adventure.


Shit

I dont know which path she took and which path she wants to take and to follow. 
I live in the clouds and from there my eyes can see her. She´s in a moment of her life. In a void and a filling of her life. Lost in infinite thoughts. In hers and in the devil´s thoughts. She´s there all alone, camping. I´m seeing her touching and moving a mountain. Her being and her life.
I´m feeling her.





Mysteries of ages told, stories now will unfold Tales of mystic days of old are hidden in these walls Hear the witches play their tunes Sing their songs to the moon As they play the night will move In the hall of the mountain king Wild child so innocent You took that away Thoughts of wonder and surprise Hide themselves in your eyes As the smoke begins to rise inside the mountain halls Ancient tales of witches love, answers lie through that door All you'd ever want and more, is calling for you now Through darkened corridors Try but you cannot break free You took her innocence Now you will answer to me I am the mountain king Are you not afraid? I am the mountain king Listen to the bells In a midnight fantasy, more than any eye can see Hear them laughing crazily, It's out of your control Mysteries of ages told, stories now will unfold Tales of mystic days of old are hidden in these walls Through darkened passages Run but you cannot escape You took her innocence And for this crime you must pay I am the mountain king, are you not afraid? I am the mountain king

The winter is a love of mine.


I´m froze here. 


I want to go there. To be with her. To be in silence with her. To talk, to touch and to feel her.


I think. I´m sure she doesnt really know what she´s doing and what she wants.
She wants Sam the devil in the cross.


She´s divide. She´s in and out of her own mind.



In a moment she is... and just like that in a glimpse it hits her. She enters into other moment and state of mind. She´s under the influences of her adventurous and amazing travels. Of nature power. Of the wilderness where she have been living since she left home. The winds that blew. The cold, the rain that felt and the lightning strikes that hit her mind. That hit her corp and her being on this so profond, immense and grand journey of hers. 


Sentinel


She gets lost every time she acrosses a civilisation.




She she saw her. The second Eva.

Innocence


Eva saw me. Herself

Well, she likes to read and to get read.


Services

Rain



Lisbon - Porto




Runaway Train




Old appearance - skin
Older than my uncle
False identity card
Working for Sam
Doing Sam job
Account







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire