jeudi 18 juillet 2024

Gotta run

 

You beautiful

GOTTA RUN 

I gotta run, I gotta run, I gotta run I didn't stay for long enough But for the glimpse of a second and that is all that we remembered. And in this entire time Who was a double agent? I feel your loyalty never left me. Otherwise I'd be on the losers side, I owe you love, I owe you love, I owe you love. Try to weep for someone else, for what I'm keeping for myself, I gotta run. I try to keep it for someone else But it's stupid hesitation And what I couldn't keep for myself. You're free to give it someone else. But the smell of this perfection haunts me like wild hounds through the day and night Take the burden, Take the burden of me. Whirl what I want, What I want. I try to keep it for someone else But it's stupid hesitation And what I couldn't keep for myself. You're free to give it someone else. Take the burden, Take the burden of me. I try to keep it for someone else but it's stupid hesitation But it's stupid hesitation. And What I couldn't keep for myself, You're free to give it someone else. I gotta run, I gotta run, I gotta run

Or she will run away from me.

Runnin within the space of her shadow. Mind in her cryin runnin waters. 

Place, space, time. Alone, pure truth, she´s missing words and touch, love. I know she wants, to love and to be loved.

To run and give doesn´t make sense if you aren´t closer to love someone and to be loved. If you don't recieve an answer.



No sign from her, no love, lazing lay to go nowhere doing nothing for tomorrow.


As closer as faster she runs. The distance separates us, she will be far and alone if she continues runnin aimlessly. I will lose her. 


Wrong lines and wrong doing Its been writen and done.


I know I'm going nowhere. It may be the reason why I write and say what I feel and what my being and the way I see things and people tell me and that I have to say and do. Even knowing that it may hurt someone, a little, a little love bit here and there, it´s what I do.






Gotta run

Breakin' rocks in the hot sun I fought the law, and the law won I fought the law, and the law won I needed money 'cause I had none I fought the law, and the law won I fought the law, and the law won I left my baby and it feels so bad Guess my race is run She's the best girl that I ever had I fought the law, and the law won I fought the law, and the- Robbin' people with a six-gun I fought the law, and the law won I fought the law, and the law won I lost my girl, and I lost my fun I fought the law, and the law won I fought the law, and the law won I left my baby, and it feels so bad Guess my race is run She's the best girl that I ever had I fought the law, and the law won I fought the law, and the- I fought the law, and the law won I fought the law, and the law won I fought the law, and the law won I fought the law, and the law won

  Clowns  






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire