mercredi 24 juillet 2024

Gil G

 

💋
Y


The ring on her finger slip in temptation, he jump out from the boat and the sin. 

She will be attempting till she gets it and be loving it and him.


Without You

I feel so lonely Since I had to leave you 'Cause all I had to say Was not true! I'm thinking of you Every day and every night I'm missing your lovin' Your face and your eyes I feel so lonely Since I had to leave you 'Cause all I had to say Was not true! I'm thinking of you Every day and every night I'm missing your lovin' Your face and your eyes, oh! I had to leave you But I cannot, cannot forget you I want you I want you I want you! I stand by my window And all seems so low Slow but sure I understand The good times we had The good times we had So empty is my heart Without you Without you Stand apart I remember your brown eyes You looked so kind Looked at me Sparkled in the night I'd change my mind I will take your way Together forever Come on, it's the last essay, yeah! I had to leave you But I cannot, cannot forget you I want you I want you I want you! I stand by my window And all seems so low Slow but sure I understand The good times we had The good times we had So empty is my heart Without you Without you Stand apart... Since I had to leave you I cannot forget you Slow but sure I understand The good times we had The good times we had I stand by my window And I've been so low Slow but sure I understand The good times we had The good times we had So empty is my heart Without you Without you Stand apart...

Only you


Only you Can possess me I need your love day 'n night Only you Can deliver me I need your love I can't deny Only you Can deceive me I love you more Than I can say Only you Can complete me I need your love everyday Only you Only you can heal me I need your love To find a way And only you Can complete me I need your love everyday, everyday Only you Only you From your love I can't stay away, oh no Only you Only you I love you more everyday, everyday

88




HEY YOU

Jenny was a shy girl, I gave her my love And everything she was dreaming of She don't want me, that's alright Ain't no reason, no time to fight, yeah I caught you out, no word of a lie Seen you walking with another guy All you said and all you done Oh baby, you did me wrong, yeah Hey you, what can I do Can't you stand by your man Like the other girls can Hey you, what can I do Can't you stand by your man Like the other girls can All the girls can Show me how this happened so fast All you wanted and all you asked I gave it all, my everything That's what you wanted and don't complain Sure it's sad now, that's a fact Made a fool of me behind my back All the stories and all them lies Oh baby, you never compromised, yeah All the girls can


She attempted it, slipped. Her face expressions tells me something, something happen, love. They are at the window and good. The relationship was hit somehow, changed some things.

In the restoration of the house there were some divergences between both butt nothing went into ruins, nothing that couldn´t be overtaken.

The adaptation to one and other and to work is important. To a relationship and in this case to the restoration and building of a house. Mostly the adaptation and the learning to work together, to restore or build something together. What to restore and to build? What materials and tools to use? What to choose? Floor, walls, tiles, tint, color, furniture, decoration... It may create some divergences and tension, mistakes can be done too. and things may have to be re-restored and rebuild. It´s all a process of adaptation, learning and of work.


Kingdom Come

See the white light, the light within Be your own disciple, fan the sparks of will For all of us waiting Your kingdom will come Now rays of power shining Rays of magic fall On the golden voice That speaks within us all For all of us waiting Your kingdom will come Kingdom come (Now) feel the white light, the light within Yeah, it burns a fire, drives a man to win For all of us waiting Your kingdom will come Kingdom come Words of power calling to us all Holding us together while other kingdoms fall No longer waiting Our kingdom has come Kingdom come Whoa, kingdom coming Another kingdom falls The rightful are waiting, but all are not rightful Wait and receive the weight of the fall Whoa-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh Kingdom come Whoa-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh Kingdom come Whoa-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh Kingdom come





The round table





  Yellow   






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire