jeudi 25 juillet 2024

Cheison

 

She's on, she's on the original treats of love and pleasure.

Treats that are hard to tell and to explain in the frozen moment of time after a love treat shakeup.


Wait

Who wants one' Do you wanna a treat'

Flavor and loving it.


Why are you doing it'

I like you and I am a bad boy.



I thought that I was indestructible But how could I imagine this I never gave a second thought Was only hit or miss While you feed me and it feel so good Does that mean that wrong is right? Guess I got the warning It happened overnight Honey, it's only nasty When it's nasty And you know that it hurts When it's right I'm a bad boy I'm a bad boy They call me nasty They call me bad 'Cause I'm a bad boy I'm a bad boy There are the good ways To be a bad, bad boy I'm a bad, bad boy I'm a bad, bad boy I'm a bad, bad boy Well my behaviour has been in question Since the day that I was born I get on my knees to love and to please Now you've been warned, yeah Pay the price if you don't ignite Now they're trying to pick and choose You may be the most and know the cost Yes, come to you Oh your eyes are on me now My defence must be bad somehow Bad boy I'm a bad boy Call me nasty They call me bad But I'm a bad boy I'm a bad boy There are the good ways To be a bad, bad boy I'm a bad, bad boy Show me And it's only nasty When it's nasty And you know that it hurts When it's right, right, right, right, right I'm a bad boy I'm a bad boy I found all the good ways Oh show me Bad boy I'm a bad boy I found all the good ways To be a bad 'Cause I'm a bad boy I'm a bad boy Please call me nasty Please call me bad 'Cause I'm a bad boy I'm a bad boy I found all the good ways To be a bad, bad boy I'm so bad So so bad I'm bad I'm a bad, bad boy I'm a bad, bad boy

Imagine



Why are you doing this´

Don´t tell, I know.














NGR


Orange Green Blue Red
NGR



The world



Forbidden love






Yes they do






Tools





Je suis desolée Lo siento Sono spiacente Perdóname I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know Please don't say you're sorry I've heard it all before And I can take care of myself I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know Please don't say forgive me I've seen it all before And I can't take it anymore Je suis desolée Lo siento Sono spiacente Perdóname I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know Please don't say you're sorry I've heard it all before And I can take care of myself I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know Please don't say forgive me I've seen it all before And I can't take it anymore (I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know) (I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know) Je suis desolée Lo siento Sono spiacente I've heard it all before I've heard it all before I've heard it all before I've heard it all before I've heard it all before I've heard it all before I've heard it all before I've heard it all before, Please don't say you're sorry I've heard it all before... Sorry... I've heard it all before... Sorry... (I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know) (I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know) Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry...


Rabbits

Goats

Please do not tease the king.


Fascinating and fluffy roses writing on the keyboard.






Don´t like music and the things you do and say.
Cause I don´t understand all the work, all the context and the music, what you do and talk about on your youtube videos.




Hey tiger



That orange dress walking on the lawn green rays of light, I wonder, what was doing there´ Well, singing Simba and trying to seduce and to tease Johan to sell that piece of land to Francisco O.

We made it? What did you made?

Doing themselves a favor. An ultimate gold to see where the entertainment with Peter Pan can go on the horizon with an immense and spectacular view from the rocks. 

Henry

Francis

Without permission you have my permission to tease the king.










Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire