vendredi 30 septembre 2022

Neon

 Arcade Fire

A vial of hope and a vial of pain In the light they both looked the same 

Poured them out on into the world 

On every boy and every girl 


It's in the neon Bible, the neon Bible 



Not much chance for survival 


If the neon Bible is right 




Take the poison of your age 




Don't lick your fingers when you turn the page 


What I know is what you know is right 


                          💅


In the city it's the only light It's the neon Bible, the neon Bible 




Not much chance for survival 


If the Neon Bible is right 


Oh God! 

YOU´RE NOW FREE TO RIDE


ARE YOU FREE OR ARE YOU TIDe UP

🚩






THE NEON BIBLES

well look at you now! Oh, you lost it but you don't know how

 In the light of a golden calf

Oh God, I had to laugh 

 Take the poison of your age

Don't lick your fingers when you turn the page 

It was wrong but you said it was right 

It's in the neon Bible, the neon Bible Not much chance for survival 

  it´s true

Bedtime




Sleeping is giving in No matter what the time is Sleeping is giving in So lift those heavy eyelids People say that you'll die Faster than without water But we know it's just a lie Scare your son and scare your daughter People say that your dreams Are the only things that save ya Come on baby in our dreams, We can live our misbehaviour Every time you close your eyes (Lies, lies) Every time you close your eyes (Lies, lies) Every time you close your eyes (Lies, lies) Every time you close your eyes (Lies, lies) Every time you close your eyes Every time you close your eyes Every time you close your eyes Every time you close your eyes People try and hide the night Underneath the covers People try and hide the light Underneath the covers Come on hide your lovers, underneath the covers Come on hide your lovers, underneath the covers Hidin' from your brothers, underneath the covers Come on hide your lovers underneath the covers People say that you'll die Faster than without water But we know it's just a lie Scare your son and scare your daughter Scare your son and scare your daughter Scare your son and scare your daughter Now here's the sun, it's alright! (Lies, lies) Now here's the moon, it's alright! (Lies, lies) Now here's the sun, it's alright! (Lies, lies) Now here's the moon, it's alright! (Lies, lies) Every time you close your eyes (Lies, lies) Every time you close your eyes (Lies, lies) Every time you close your eyes (Lies, lies) Every time you close your eyes (Lies, lies) Every time you close your eyes Every time you close your eyes Every time you close your eyes

You see a thousand

The Tiger Lillies - Thousand Violins



TearDrops

No one hears your teardrops as they blow in the wind No one sees your teardrops as the candles start to dim No one ever holds you you lose and never win The more they will not see you the more the state you're inTeardrops TeardropsWhen your on your on your deathbed they might hold your hand While they for their holiday they make their plans No one wants the raindrops or your withered flesh Only want you when you're young and smart and fresh Teardrops TeardropsNo one wants to know you when you're down and out No one wants to hear it shut their ears and shout So your teardrops they just blow in the wind Your teardrops falling in you're mug of tin Are blowing in the windTeardrops Teardrops

She cries because...

And then she says, 

"Because that´s the only way to make your dreams come true"

She smiles because...

She cries and she smiles...

She got lost along the way somewhere in time and in a strange place. On her hike she got out of the trail. She slipped on a mountain and she fell in a valley. Fell in a forest in flames. 

After the storm and in the cold of the river waters she went angry with what happen and with herself. 

In the mist on her mind, she cries and she smiles. A mist of fog above the mountains, above the valleys and the forest trees. A mist of rage, angriness and tears invaded her mind, her thoughts, her feelings.

ITS TRUE

She cries and she smiles. 

She lifts her heart with her hand and gets back on her trail.

After the storm she goes Expedition Wild


My interpretation

Tears and smile... heart and Expedition Wild

💓

Y

👄

Skinheads have all gone England's bastard sons Pissed on all those years I guess nothing matches tears Nothing matches Nothing matches You wore your Union Jack As you knifed me in the back Well I could feel your fears Yes nothing matches tears Nothing matches Nothing matches You're so unsure about You're so full of doubt As you watch the passing years 40's around the corner Tattoo's are getting smaller As you watch the passing years I guess nothing matches tears Nothing matches Nothing matches Nothing matches tears Tears Tears Tears

In the future I will read at night In the neon Bible, the neon Bible 

Not much chance for survival If the Neon Bible is true


Drops





Black Wave / Bad Vibrations


We can reach the sea They won't follow me 

Shadows they fear the sun We'll make it if we run Run from the memory 

Je nage, mais les sons me suivent Left my name with the border guards A name that I don't need Ce sera un long voyage Sur les vagues de l'oubli Run from the memory Je nage, mais les sons me suivent Stop now before it's too late Been eating in the ghetto on a hundred dollar plate Nothing lasts forever That's the way it's gotta be There's a great black wave in The middle of the sea for me Stop now before it's too late Been eating in the ghetto on a hundred dollar plate Nothing lasts forever That's the way it's gotta be There's a great black wave in The middle of the sea For me For you For me It's always for you Stop now before it's too late Been eating in the ghetto on a hundred dollar plate Nothing lasts forever That's the way it's gotta be There's a great black wave in The middle of the sea Stop now before it's too late Your lover was for hire Have you noticed he's been late? Nothing lasts forever That's the way it's gotta be There's a great black wave in The middle of the sea For me For you For me It's always for you The sound is not asleep It's moving under my feet The sound is not asleep It's moving under my feet The sound is not asleep It's moving under my feet The sound is not asleep It's moving under my feet

MONTREAL



N G R






Not much chance for survival 

25 Minutes


They're building the gallows outside my cell, 

Français (g-francais.blogspot.com)

I got twenty-five minutes to go. The whole town's waiting to hear me yell, I got twenty-four minutes to go. Well, I tried the governor and the whole damn bunch, I got twenty-three minutes to go. And I tried the mayor, but the mayor's out to lunch, I got twenty-two minutes to go. They've given me beans for my last meal, I got twenty-one minutes to go. Nobody's asked me how I feel, I got twenty minutes to go. Well, the sheriff said he's gonna watch me die, I got nineteen minutes to go. Well, I spit in his face, and I spit in his eye, I got eighteen minutes... to go. Well, the preacher's come to save my soul, I got thirteen minutes to go. Well, he's talking about burning but I feel cold, I got twelve minutes to go. Well, they're testing the trap, it chills my spine, I got eleven minutes to go. Well, the trap and the rope are both working fine, I got ten minutes to go. I'm waiting for the pardon that will set me free, I got nine minutes to go. But nobody's remembered me, I got eight more minutes to go. Well, I've seen the mountains and the sky, I got five minutes to go. And they're so pretty, I don't wanna die, I got four more minutes to go. Well, my feet are in the trap, my neck is in the noose, I got three minutes to go. Oh, will somebody please cut me loose, I got two more minutes to go. Well, I heard the buzzards, I've seen the crows, I got one minute to go. And now I'm swinging, Swimming

and here I go, I go, I go, I gchchchchcaaaaaw

Money


Don't marry them for love, my dear, they're all just rotten swine, and if they know you love 'em, then they will rob you blind. But if their bank account is fat, and they're all fairly kind, then that's a man, Polly dear, to marry every time. The marrying kind, the marrying kind. Don't marry them for lust, my dear, their lust will soon dim, and then there's no money, dear, there's nothing left to win. But if their bank account is fat, and they're all fairly kind, then that's a man, Polly dear, to marry every time. The marrying kind, the marrying kind. Just marry for them for money, dear, it makes the world go round, and if their conversation's dull, don't let it get you down. If their bank account is fat, let your... fingers wrap around. Money, money, money, money, it makes the world go round; 



money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, makes the world go round;

 money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, makes the world go round; money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, makes the world go round; yes, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, makes the world go round. The marrying kind, the marrying kind ... 

Sailor


I'm sailor I'm full of fun I'm bulging now and full of cum 

I need a whore

I NEED

A WHORE OF A THOUSAND VIOLIN$$$$$

I need a whore 

I need her now she could be innocent or a cow 




HELLO

I need her now take me to a room her eyes are empty and full of doom 

The room is small a rotten smell the carpets threadbare am I in hell She takes my money I feel greed the needle marks I know her needs 

She licks my cock 

it's kind of sad as an actress I spose she's bad She's done it all ten times before and that's only today I'm sure She fakes excitement she tries a moan I stick it in and start to groan Now in a rubber my spunk I shunt she wants me quickly to dump Now she's searching for a tip I'm feeling empty I'm feeling shit I wouldn't mind a face to punch I'll have a kebab for my lunch But I'm a sailor how I'll lie about the whores I made them cry Ehhhh ehhhhh!

Open Your Legs

You were seventeen, pretty in the head Sent in some photographs, this is what they said Open your legs Open your legs You wanna be a model, and this could be a start They're only jealous when they call you a tart Open your legs Open your legs There's a demand, you're the supply Dry your tears, that's why


 Open your legs Open your legs Open your legs Open your legs Open your legs Just open your legs



And the sailors, they sing sad songs, About the sea that eats them whole. And the sailors they sing sad songs, Food for fishes shoals. And the wind it blows inland, And the death you can smell. Smashed on rocks and smashed on boulders, Smashed in living hell. And their loved ones wait for hours, Await the fate of the cruel sea And if loved ones don't return, There's no security. Just the work-house when they grow old, To lay their weary heads, And the sound of the sea singing Until they are dead. And the sea that bears its harvest It exacts a heavy toll, Mothers, fathers, brothers, uncles, With no corpses to behold. Sailing out into the darkness, Every day of the year. Sailing out into the darkness, With a prayer, and with fear And with fear, With a prayer, and with fear. And with fear.


It's dirty down in the gutter With the perverts and the nutters And you just do everything Lower and lower it you brings The lowest things normal are You're giving blow jobs in their cars 

You take it all you smile and laugh As they stick it up your arse 



And sometimes you're having fun The drugs and sex make you come 

It's nice to sink so low The perversion grows and grows But then the hang over it strikes Your fucked and tired an empty life But with the drugs back in your veins You start it all up again Your pimp he smiles and he knows And down and down you do go When your down there's no way out Though sometimes you do scream and shout Open wide and come again Now the devil is your friend Your pimp he knocks you about You love it as you scream and shout Down and out you're down and out 


Black Mirror



I walked down to the ocean After waking from a nightmare 


No moon no pale reflection Black mirror, black mirror Shot by a security camera You can't watch your own image And also look yourself in the eye Black mirror, black mirror, black mirror I know a time is coming All words will lose their meaning Please show me something that isn't mine -But mine is the only kind that I relate to Le miroir casse, The mirror casts mon reflet partout Black mirror, black mirror, black mirror The black mirror knows no reflection It knows not pride or vanity It cares not about your dreams It cares not for your pyramid schemes Their names are never spoken The curse is never broken The curse is never broken Un! Deux! Trois! Dis: Miroir Noir! Black mirror! Un! Deux! Trois! Dis: Miroir Noir! Black mirror! Black mirror Black mirror Their names are never spoken The curse is never broken Their names are never spoken

 The curse is never broken Mirror, mirror on the wall Show me where them bombs will fall Mirror, mirror on the wall Show me where them bombs will fall 

Black mirror Black mirror Black mirror Black mirror Black mirror Black mirror Black mirror





Gin 


4 Gin To him remarked his fiancée As he was set to go away, "Whatever peril you are in Swear you won't resort to gin". Once he arrived in regions far He went to visit the bazaar. Against the fearful native din He thought to take a sip of gin, When he, arrayed in khaki pants, Would go out hunting elephants. The sun would make his head spin, He took a thermos full of gin As fierce uprisings were put down. Time after time inside the town He celebrated every win By toasting all his troops in gin. He mumbled "I'm awfully tired", Then shortly after he expired, But not before one last tin Of something that was labelled gin. His fiancée came with a wreath Where he was laid six feet beneath, Abandoned by his kith and kin Because he had succumbed to gin.






Pages and pages without religion













ARCADE FIRE 
TIGER LILLIES
NINA HAGEN
OZZY OSBOURNE
CANADA
NEON CITY
VANCOUVER
MONTREAL
EVA
NGR

KISSES

👄💋👄💋💋👄



YOU

TO  ALL  OF  YOU
TO  ALL  OF  YOU

YOU

YOU


 NEONG






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire