vendredi 30 septembre 2022

I 8 IT TO__O E


WHAT´S WRONG WITH YOU´

I´M SORRY GUYS, BUT I COULDN´T RESISTE MYSELF

´CAUSE 

I´M NOT A PERFECT GENTLEMAN

YES I AM







Perfect Gentleman 


There is no doubt about it I'm one of a kind, baby I am le d'Artagnan de cœur As you may see, candy And I'm talking with my eyes (Talking) And I walk in different styles (Walking) I'm a genuine man Yes, I am I am a perfect gentleman Yes, I am I am a perfect gentleman Kneel down, inhale my odor Come, kiss my hand, angel Dare to explore my higher grounds Strive to deserve me, ma chérie And my winds surpass perfume (Perfume) I'm charismatic at full bloom (Full bloom) I'm a genuine man Yes, I am I am a perfect gentleman Yes, I am I am a perfect gentleman Yes, I am, I am Yes, I am perfect Oh Lord, what can I do? I can't resist my own reflection How would possibly anyone? Perfect Cause I am Perfect Yes, I am Perfect Yes, I am Perfect Ooh, I am Perfect Oh Lord, I am Perfect Yes, I am I am a perfect gentleman (Oh Lord, am I crazy?) (Yes, I am) I am a perfect gentleman Perfect Yes, I am (Perfect) I am a perfect gentleman Yes, I am (Perfect) I am a perfect gentleman Yes, I am (Perfect) I am a perfect gentleman I am I am a perfect gentleman Yes, I am I am a perfect gentleman Yes, I am

Forever And One (Neverland) 



What can I do? Will I be getting through? 

Now, that I must try to leave it all behind 

CASA BRANCA MY HOME


BELÉM TOWER LISBON


DISCOVERIES MONUMENT
INFANTE DOM HENRIQUE THE NAVIGATOR



Did you see what you have done to me? So hard to justify, slowly it's passing by 

Forever and one, I will miss you However I kiss you

 yet again Way down in Neverland So hard I was trying Tomorrow, I'll still be crying How could you hide your lies? Your lies 

Here I am, seeing you once again 

My mind's so far away My heart's so close to stay Too proud to fight I'm walking back into night Will I ever find someone to believe? Forever and one, I will miss you However I kiss you yet again Way down in Neverland So hard I was trying Tomorrow, I'll still be crying How could you hide your lies? Your lies Forever and one, I will miss you However I kiss you yet again Way down in Neverland So hard I was trying Tomorrow, I'll still be crying How could you hide your lies? Your lies, your lies



FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKER



WHO´S THE MOTHER FUCKER THAT WRITE THIS LOVE LETTERS TO EVA´
WHAT´S WRONG WITH YOU´

I TELL YOU WHAT IS WRONG

IT´S THE FUCKING GLACIER DESIGN AND ME MYSELF
MAY GOD BLESS THEM 
THE GLACIER ME HE HIM HIMSELF ME MYSELF


LOVE ME OR HATE ME, IT IS TO YOU, 

IT´S MY PUMPKINS. 

WHO CARES ABOUT MY PUMPKINS´ 

WHO DA F...! CARES ABOUT ME´

UNCLE SAM...


THE US AND THE MEXICAN BORDERS ARE CONTOLED BY UNCLE SAM.
UNCLE SAM CONTROLS THE BORDERS IN THE US AND IN MEXICO. THE POLICE, THE ARMY, THE POPULATION AND COMMUNITIES. AND THAT
       DONKEY MONKEY  BULSHIT  BROWN                 TOO. 

 NSA NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY 
... BORDERS CONTROL. 
CIA FBI DEA

       CIA    FBI    ARMY    DEA

ABC CBS CNN FOX MSNBC NBC satellites

CIA FBI DEA
 Army AFN AP Army - Pentagon
CIA FBI DEA
DRUGS, PROSTITUTION AND MIGRATION. CORUPTION AND CRIME.
COMMERCE, BUSINESS...

PAKISTAN AMERIKI RU IRAN AFEGHANISTAN INDI... CHINA EUROPE
PAKISTAN AMERIKI
ARMY
WARFARE
RADARES
NUCLEAR SILOS
TV MEDIA HOME MONEY MARIAGE
POPULATION
THE MILLION YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK AND INSTRAGRAM FOLLOWERS AND SUBSCRIBERS



THEY FUCKING HANDCUFF ME



TO MEXICO





So, stand up for our human rights

 Push back this pest of hate Raise your voice, pass on the light Unite! It's not too late

So, stand up and fight


 How many tears flow away 

To become a sea of fears? How many hearts are torn apart Till another torment starts?

 But before the world Turns into a sun All cruelty and violence On earth will be dead and gone 

But before the world Turns into a sun All cruelty and violence On earth will be dead and gone



-------------------------------------------


Health, body and Data before the us entry.

N G R





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire