mercredi 28 septembre 2022

Liberté

 I´m realising that this message is just too much. That i´m amazed with Eva. Amazed with myself. Amazed with this Pumpkin message. Message that say nothing and many things. That does nothing to her, that may not mean anything / nothing to her. That doesn´t change her mind, her way of living and her life. I´m realising that this message do wonders on my mind realisations. 

I´m realising that 16 27 minutes isn´t enough time to read, listen and to understand all the words, all the stories and all the meanings on this message. To understand people´s lifes. Their stories, their thoughts and how it relates, mirrors and reflects in many in ways in other people´s lives. As in your life. i think.

I SEE YOU, YOU SEE YOU, YOU DON´T SEE ME.

WARRIOR DANCER

I´m nobody, i´m nothing. i´m just...

Realising Beautifully

Freedom




Life of a couple

A stone's throw from here I live Maybe it's somewhere else I don't recognize my life anymore Sometimes I get scared I live in a world that doesn't exist Without you I'm not quite me anymore A stone's throw from here I lost what I was My name doesn't tell me anything or the photo on my papers We can call me such a person where such a person Without you doesn't care who calls Me How do we say hello good morning? I don't know anymore The smell of the parfum of the morning I don't sense it anymore I know it Meaning more How do we make love? If I had known, I forgot everything when you forgot me The sweet velvet words I don't write anymore And the sense of humor I lost it How to make love? If I had known, I forgot everything when you forgot me A stone's throw from here I tried to come back To put a little order to my ideas Refresh them I cut my hair I shaved the walls What I do I'm not sure How do we say hello goodmorning? I don't know anymore The scent of morning parfum I don't sense it anymore I feel it more How do we make love? If I had known, I forgot everything when you forgot me The sweet velvet words I don't write anymore And the sense of humor I lost it How to make love? If I had known, I forgot everything when you forgot me I forgot everything when you forgot me I forgot everything when you forgot me



La vie d’un couple

À deux pas d'ici j'habite Peut-être est-ce ailleurs Je n'reconnais plus ma vie Parfois je me fais peur Je vis dans un monde qui n'existe pas Sans toi je n'suis plus tout à fait moi À deux pas d'ici j'ai égaré ce que j'étais Mon nom ne me dit rien ni la photo sur mes papiers On peut bien m'appeler un tel où un tel Sans toi peu m'importe qui appelle Comment dit-on bonjour? Je ne sais plus Le parfum des beaux jours Je le sens plus Comment fait-on l'amour? Si j'avais su, j'ai tout oublié quand tu m'as oublié Les mots doux de velours Je n'écris plus Et le sens de l'humour Je l'ai perdu Comment faire l'amour? Si j'avais su, j'ai tout oublié quand tu m'as oublié À deux pas d'ici j'ai essayé de revenir De mettre un peu d'ordre à mes idées Les rafraîchir Je m' suis coupé les cheveux J'ai rasé les murs Ce que je fais je n'en suis pas sûre Comment dit-on bonjour? Je ne sais plus Le parfum des beaux jours Je le sens plus Comment fait-on l'amour? Si j'avais su, j'ai tout oublié quand tu m'as oublié Les mots doux de velours Je n'écris plus Et le sens de l'humour Je l'ai perdu Comment faire l'amour? Si j'avais su, j'ai tout oublié quand tu m'as oublié J'ai tout oublié quand tu m'as oublié J'ai tout oublié quand tu m'as oublié

Prison Pénitencier privé

The Prisioner


 She Has Revolver Eyes 


 Elle a Les Yeux Revolver 



A little special, she is single The pale face, the hair back And I like it She draws herself under split skirts And I guess forbidden stories


 It's like that She´s so beautiful when she comes out She´s so beautiful,


 I love her so hard 
She has revolver eyes, she has the look that kills 
She shot first,  touched me, it's screwed 
She has revolver eyes, she has the look that kills She shot the first, she touched me, it's screwed A little dropped, a little alone on the earth Hands outstretched, hair back And I like it To make love on misunderstandings We always live forbidden moments It's like that So woman when she bites so woman, I love her so much She has revolver eyes,  she has the look that kills She shot first, touched me, it's screwed She eyes revolver, she has the look that kills She shot first, she touched me, it's screwed Her body ends under unknown sheets And I dream of forbidden gestures It's like that A little special, she is single The pale face, the hair back And I like it she´s so woman when she sleeps She´s so beautiful, I love her she´so strong She has revolver eyes, she has the look that kills She shot first, touched me, it's screwed She has revolver eyes, she has the look that kills She shot first, she touched me, it's screwed


Un peu spéciale, elle est célibataire Le visage pâle, les cheveux en arrière Et j'aime ça Elle se dessine sous des jupes fendues Et je devine des histoires défendues C'est comme ça Tell'ment si belle quand elle sort Tell'ment si belle, je l'aime tell'ment si fort Elle a les yeux revolver, elle a le regard qui tue Elle a tiré la première, m'a touché, c'est foutu Elle a les yeux revolver, elle a le regard qui tue Elle a tiré la première, elle m'a touché, c'est foutu Un peu larguée, un peu seule sur la terre Les mains tendues, les cheveux en arrière Et j'aime ça A faire l'amour sur des malentendus On vit toujours des moments défendus C'est comme ça Tell'ment si femme quand elle mord Tell'ment si femme, je l'aime tell'ment si fort Elle a les yeux revolver, elle a le regard qui tue Elle a tiré la première, m'a touché, c'est foutu Elle a les yeux revolver, elle a le regard qui tue Elle a tiré la première, elle m'a touché, c'est foutu Son corps s'achève sous des draps inconnus Et moi je rêve de gestes défendus C'est comme ça Un peu spéciale, elle est célibataire Le visage pâle, les cheveux en arrière Et j'aime ça Tell'ment si femme quand elle dort Tell'ment si belle, je l'aime tell'ment si fort Elle a les yeux revolver, elle a le regard qui tue Elle a tiré la première, m'a touché, c'est foutu Elle a les yeux revolver, elle a le regard qui tue Elle a tiré la première, elle m'a touché, c'est foutu











Viens là, viens là

Come there, come there












(Come there, come there) (Come there, come there) (Come there, come there) (Come there, come there) (Come there, come there) (Come there, come there) 


(Come there, come there) Hey! Come there, come with me, don't leave without me Oh! Oh! Oh! Come there, stay there do not leave without me Eh you take your clothes you put them on you 




And tonight in this bed you are so pretty... But what shines on our eyes 


These are your black eyes A muscular body of the Short hair You look like a boy And I feel your skin even without light Snakes are legendary Where are you going black eyes You're going to nowhere Go! Come there, come with me don't leave without me Go! Come there, stay there don't leave without me eh! You take your clothes you put them on yours Eh! This night in this bed you are so pretty And we will see each other every day as soon as we return Take your clothes and you are cold And put them on you But you scream in the water even in winter And shine your black eyes Where do you go when you go In the street to nowhere Go! Come there, come with me don't leave anymore without me Go! Come on there stay there don't go without me eh! Tonight in this bed you are so pretty Eh! You take your clothes you put them on you Oh! Oh! Oh! Come on! Come there, come with me don't leave without me eh! That night here you were so pretty 


(Come there, Come there) (Come there, Come there) (Come there, Come there) (Come there, Come there) (Come there, Come there)








(Viens là, viens là) (Viens là, viens là) (Viens là, viens là) (Viens là, viens là) (Viens là, viens là) (Viens là, viens là) (Viens là, viens là) Eh ! Viens-là, viens avec moi, ne pars pas sans moi Oh ! Oh ! Oh ! Viens là, reste-là ne pars pas sans moi Eh tu prends tes vêtements tu les mets sur toi Et cette nuit dans ce lit tu es si jolie... Mais qu'est-ce qui brille sur nos regards Ce sont tes yeux noirs Un corps musclé des cheveux courts Tu ressembles à un garçon Et je sens ta peau même sans lumière Les serpents sont légendaires Où vas-tu les yeux noirs Tu t'en vas vers nulle part Allez ! Viens-là, viens avec moi ne pars plus sans moi Allez ! Viens-là, reste-là ne pars plus sans moi Eh ! Tu prends tes vêtements tu les mets sur toi Eh ! Cette nuit dans ce lit tu es si jolie Et on se reverra tous les jours dès notre retour Prends tes vêtements et tu as froid Et mets-les sur toi Mais tu cries dans l'eau même en hiver Et brillent tes yeux noirs Où vas-tu quand tu pars Dans la rue vers nulle part Allez ! Viens-là, viens avec moi ne pars plus sans moi Allez ! Viens-là reste-là ne pars plus sans moi Eh ! Cette nuit dans ce lit tu es si jolie Eh ! Tu prends tes vêtements tu les mets sur toi Oh ! Oh ! Oh ! Allez ! Viens-là, viens avec moi ne pars plus sans moi Eh ! Cette nuit par ici t'étais si jolie (Viens là, Viens là) (Viens là, Viens là) (Viens là, Viens là) (Viens là, Viens là) (Viens là, Viens là)

  Indochine - Un été français


French Winter




Another day in my life Where I don't want to stay in place Another lifeless Monday Where I only suffer the time that passes Tuesday is the knotted stomach To stay locked up And to walk in step Wednesday I dream of another life If everything could stop there History of having the choice When I am surrounded I dream of a French summer A perfect summer Where nothing can happen to me Forgive me if here Everything becomes national cold A hellish country To us the little death 
I am in the wrong place 


Thursday and all the promises You had made to me Like a black Friday Where I forgot everything And the role of my life And I feel a little lonely A little too old To die in winter I would like a place in the sun But here everyone still needs me When I am surrounded I dream of a French summer A perfect summer Where nothing can happen to me Forgive me if here Everything becomes national cold A hellish country To us the little death Nights on a roof To watch the storms And running the dangers Lightning on your face And stars near you And our imperfect dreams The time of a summer French Where we would have everything forgotten Nights on a roof Watching the storms And the sky awaits us And the flying fish And stars near you When I am surrounded... And our imperfect dreams I dream of a French summer The time of a French summer A perfect summer... 
And our imperfect dreams Where nothing can happen to me



Encore Un jour dans ma vie Où je n'ai pas envie De rester en place Encore un lundi sans vie Où je ne subis que le temps qui passe Mardi c'est l'estomac noué A rester enfermé Et à marcher au pas Mercredi je rêve d'une autre vie Si tout pouvait s'arrêter là Histoire d'avoir le choix Quand je suis cerné Je rêve d'un été français Un été parfait Où rien ne pourra m'arriver Pardonne-moi si ici Tout devient froid national Un pays infernal A nous la petite mort Je suis à la mauvaise place Le jeudi et toutes les promesses que Tu m'avais faites Comme un vendredi noir Où j'ai tout oublié Et le rôle de ma vie Et je me sens un peu solitaire Un peu trop vieux Pour mourir en hiver Je voudrais bien une place au soleil Mais ici tout le monde a encore Besoin de moi Quand je suis cerné Je rêve d'un été français Un été parfait Où rien ne pourra m'arriver Pardonne-moi si ici Tout devient froid national Un pays infernal A nous la petite mort Des nuits sur un toit A regarder les orages Et en courant les dangers Des éclairs sur ton visage Et des étoiles près de toi Et nos rêves imparfaits Le temps d'un été français Où on aurait tout oublié Des nuits sur un toit A regarder les orages Et le ciel nous attend Et les poissons volants Et des étoiles près de toi Quand je suis cerné... Et nos rêves imparfaits Je rêve d'un été français Le temps d'un été français D'un été parfait... 
Et nos rêves imparfaits Où rien ne pourra m'arriver


3 nuits par semaine je suis avec elle.  Tous les Jours 
3 nights a week i am with her. Every Day


But three nights a week It's her skin against my skin And I'm with her And three nights a week But good God, that she's beautiful It's in Rebecca's night that the legend will leave And today for a third time She decided her first time It was with him that she wanted it That she desired what he loved her And then with this man who laughs The one for whom she chose In the room at the foot of the river The sleeping city leaves them alone And in the heat and without a noise They will catch up all night, the night The night But three nights a week It is her skin against my skin And I am with her And three nights a week But good God,  that she is beautiful But three nights a week It's her body against my body It's our bodies that follow each other But three nights a week But good 
God, that she is beautiful Breathless like a mermaid She sees her body waking up She tore off all the clothes By some elegant gestures 


He put his hands on her blushed He wanted everything and we punished him She stroked gently As if to forget his pain And he took her in his arms Because she was a little cold At this moment and every time She will want to see him again at least three nights, three nights Three nights But three nights a week It's her skin against my skin And I'm with her And three nights per week But good God, that she is beautiful But three nights a week It is her body against my body It is our bodies that follow one another But three nights a week But good God, that she is beautiful It is in the night of Rebecca that the legend will leave At this moment and each time She will want to see him at least three nights At this moment and each time They made an appointment three nights Three nights But three nights a week It is her skin against my skin And I am with her And three nights a week But good God, that she is beautiful But three nights a week It's her body against my body It's our bodies that follow one another But three nights a week But good God, that she is beautiful But three nights a week It's her body against my body It's our bodies that follow each other But three nights a week But good God,  that she is beautiful But three nights a week It's her skin against my skin And I'm with her And three nights a week But good God, how beautiful she is But three nights a week It's her body against my body It's our bodies that follow one another



Mais trois nuits par semaine C'est sa peau contre ma peau Et je suis avec elle Et trois nuits par semaine Mais bon Dieu, qu'elle est belle C'est dans la nuit de Rebecca Que la légende partira Et aujourd'hui pour une troisième fois Elle décidait de sa première fois C'est avec lui qu'elle le voulait Qu'elle désirait ce qu'il l'aimait Et puis avec cet homme qui rit Celui pour qui elle a choisi Dans la chambre au pied du fleuve La ville endormie les laisse seuls Et sous la chaleur et sans un bruit Ils rattraperont toute la nuit, la nuit La nuit Mais trois nuits par semaine C'est sa peau contre ma peau Et je suis avec elle Et trois nuits par semaine Mais bon Dieu, qu'elle est belle Mais trois nuits par semaine C'est son corps contre mon corps C'est nos corps qui s'enchaînent Mais trois nuits par semaine Mais bon Dieu, qu'elle est belle À bout de souffle comme une sirène Elle voit son corps qui se réveille Elle arrachait tous les vêtements Par quelques gestes élégants Il posa ses mains sur elle a rougi Il a tout voulu et on l'a puni Elle caressa en douceur Comme pour oublier sa douleur Et il l'a prise dans ses bras Car elle avait un peu froid À cet instant et à chaque fois Elle voudra le revoir au moins trois nuits, trois nuits Trois nuits Mais trois nuits par semaine C'est sa peau contre ma peau Et je suis avec elle Et trois nuits par semaine Mais bon Dieu, qu'elle est belle Mais trois nuits par semaine C'est son corps contre mon corps C'est nos corps qui s'enchaînent Mais trois nuits par semaine Mais bon Dieu, qu'elle est belle C'est dans la nuit de Rebecca Que la légende partira À cet instant et à chaque fois Elle voudra le revoir au moins trois nuits À cet instant et à chaque fois Ils se donnèrent rendez-vous trois nuits Trois nuits Mais trois nuits par semaine C'est sa peau contre ma peau Et je suis avec elle Et trois nuits par semaine Mais bon Dieu, qu'elle est belle Mais trois nuits par semaine C'est son corps contre mon corps C'est nos corps qui s'enchaînent Mais trois nuits par semaine Mais bon Dieu, qu'elle est belle Mais trois nuits par semaine C'est son corps contre mon corps C'est nos corps qui s'enchaînent Mais trois nuits par semaine Mais bon Dieu, qu'elle est belle Mais trois nuits par semaine C'est sa peau contre ma peau Et je suis avec elle Et trois nuits par semaine Mais bon Dieu, qu'elle est belle Mais trois nuits par semaine C'est son corps contre mon corps C'est nos corps qui s'enchaînent



MUSIQUES MUSICS


PUTAIN DE STADE
PUTAIN DE CONCERT
PUTAIN DE MUSIQUE


NGR MAGAZIN PARIS STORE











WHOLE NUTS





Un ange à ma table


An angel at my table

The gusts tore my clothes But I still have feelings Our lives are based on metal helmets I fall asleep in general asphixia I have dreams as if i had a thousand years old One day I struggle the next I lie And how do you fall asleep without me And how you do to fall asleep without me

I see again and our nights and our joys I see our life our roof I review our troubles and our rights I saw our bed go out again I spend my nights in silk factories I don't have time to have other impatient I think and pray every day for you The men left here everything is sad and slow There I know you rest in secret But you'll never leave I'll come back crazy but except for you I'll come back crazy but except for you

I see again and our nights and our joys I see our life our roof I review our troubles and our rights I saw our bed go out again I'm coming back to see us tonight I'm coming back to see you tonight We'll be summer you know We will know how to dream and fuck I see again and our nights and our joys I see our life our roof I review our troubles and our rights I saw our bed go out again



Les rafales ont déchiré mes vêtements Mais il me reste encore des sentiments Nos vies reposent sur des casques en métal Je m'endors dans l'asphixie générale Je fais des rêves comme si j'avais mille ans Un jour je peine le lendemain je mens Et comment fais tu pour t'endormir sans moi Et comment tu fais pour t'endormir sans moi Je revois et nos nuits et nos joies Je revois notre vie notre toit Je revois nos ennuis et nos droits Je revis notre lit s'éteindra Je passe mes nuits dans les usines de soie Je n'ai pas le temps d'avoir d'autres impatients Je pense et je prie tous les jours pour toi Les hommes sont partis ici tout est triste et lent Là-bas je sais tu reposes en secret Mais tu n'en repartiras donc jamais Je reviendrai fou fou mais sauf pour toi Je reviendrai fou fou mais sauf pour toi Je revois et nos nuits et nos joies Je revois notre vie notre toit Je revois nos ennuis et nos droits Je revis notre lit s'éteindra Je reviens nous voir ce soir Je reviens te voir ce soir On sera l'été tu sais On saura rêver et baiser Je revois et nos nuits et nos joies Je revois notre vie notre toit Je revois nos ennuis et nos droits Je revis notre lit s'éteindra

























Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire