jeudi 15 septembre 2022

Heavy Metal


The World Is Yours

Rise into the light, set flame to the night Sick of being told how to run your life Their rules, their schools Empty words that promised so much Their precious status quo remained untouched If you want the world Use your mind Take control Feel the strength Rise from within If you really want it, the world is yours Every empire was raised by the slave Built through the ages, you can destroy it in a day Turn the page, unleash the rage Burn their golden cage and walk away On your path towards ultimate power If you want the world Use your mind Take control Feel the strength Rise from within If you really want it, the world is yours Straining at the leash Foaming at the mouth No more subservience Justice will be done There is only so much You could take There is only so much You could tolerate When the bough breaks The empire will fall If you want the world Use your mind Take control Feel the strength Rise from within If you really want it, the world is yours If you want the world Use your mind Take control Feel the strength Rise from within If you really want it, the world is yours



THE ROAD MAP





The Eagle Flies Alone

When I was born the seed was sown I will not obey, my life is my own Battle those who wish to enslave me Expose the lies that enrage me I don't believe in heaven, I don't believe in hell Never joined the herd, could not adjust well Slave and master, it's not for me I chose my own path, set myself free I... I go my own way I swim against the stream Forever I will fight the powers that be I... I go my own way I swim against the stream Forever I will fight the pοwers that be The eagle flies alone Reject the system that dictates the norm This world is full of lies and deceit I have felt betrayal, cut so deep Suffered defeat only to rise again I... I go my own way I swim against the stream Forever I will fight the powers that be I... I go my own way I swim against the stream Forever I will fight the powers that be The eagle flies alone Alone! I... I go my own way I swim against the stream Forever I will fight the powers that be I... I go my own way I swim against the stream Forever I will fight the powers that be The eagle flies alone














Angels



Where are my angels? Sweat, sweat angels Sparkling angel, I believe You were my saviour in my time of need Blinded by faith, I couldn't hear All the whispers, the warnings so clear I see the angels, I'll lead them to your door There is no escape now, no mercy no more No remorse cause I still remember The smile when you tore me apart You took my heart Deceived me right from the start You showed me dreams I wished they would turn into real You broke the promise And made me realize It was all just a lie Sparkling angel, I couldn't see Your dark intentions, your feelings for me Fallen angel, tell me why What is the reason, the thorn in your eye I see the angels, I'll lead them to your door There's no escape now, no mercy no more No remorse 'cause I still remember The smile when you tore me apart You took my heart Decived me right from the start You showed me dreams I wished they would turn into real You broke the promise And made me realize It was all just a lie Could have been forever Now we have reached the end This world may have failed you It doesn't give you reason why You could have chosen A different path of life The smile when you tore me apart You took my heart Deceived me right from the start You showed me dreams I wished they would turn into real You broke the promise And made me realize It was all just a lie Could have been forever Now we have reached the end




Shot in the dark


I've been left out alone like a damn criminal I've been praying for help cause I can't take it all I'm not done It's not over Now I'm fighting this war since the day of the fall And I'm desperately holding on to it all But I'm lost I'm so damn lost Oh, I wish it was over And I wish you were here Still I'm hoping that somehow 'Cause your soul is on fire, a shot in the dark What did they aim for when they missed your heart? I breathe underwater, it's all in my hands What can I do, don't let it fall apart A shot in the dark A shot in the dark In the blink of an eye I can see through your eyes As I'm lying awake I'm still hearing the cries And it hurts Hurts me so bad And I'm wondering why I still fight in this life 'Cause I've lost all my faith in this damn bitter strife And it's sad It's so damn sad Oh I wish it was over And I wish you were here Still I'm hoping that somehow 'Cause your soul is on fire, a shot in the dark What did they aim for when they missed your heart? I breathe underwater, it's all in my hands What can I do, don't let it fall apart A shot in the dark A shot in the dark A shot in the dark A shot in the dark A shot in the dark I feel you fading away I feel you fading away I feel you fading away I feel you fading away 'Cause your soul is on fire, a shot in the dark What did they aim for when they missed your heart? I breathe underwater, it's all in my hands What can I do, don't let it fall apart Oh, your soul is on fire, a shot in the dark What did they aim for when they missed your heart? I breathe underwater, it's all in my hands What can I do, don't let it fall apart A shot in the dark A shot in the dark A shot in the dark A shot in the dark A shot in the dark


My heart is broken



I will wander 'til the end of time Torn away from you I pulled away to face the pain I close my eyes and drift away Over the fear that I will never find a way to heal my soul And I will wander 'til the end of time Torn away from you My heart is broken Sweet sleep, my dark angel Deliver us From sorrow's hold Over my heart I can't go on living this way But I can't go back the way I came Chained to this fear that I will never find a way to heal my soul And I will wander 'til the end of time Half alive without you My heart is broken Sweet sleep, my dark angel Deliver us Change Open your eyes to the light I denied it all so long, oh so long Say goodbye Goodbye My heart is broken Release me, I can't hold on Deliver us My heart is broken Sweet sleep, my dark angel Deliver us My heart is broken Sweet sleep, my dark angel Deliver us From sorrow's hold


My Immortal


I'm so tired of being here Suppressed by all my childish fears And if you have to leave I wish that you would just leave 'Cause your presence still lingers here And it won't leave me alone These wounds won't seem to heal This pain is just too real There's just too much that time cannot erase When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears And I held your hand through all of these years But you still have all of me You used to captivate me by your resonating light Now I'm bound by the life you left behind Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me These wounds won't seem to heal This pain is just too real There's just too much that time cannot erase When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears And I held your hand through all of these years But you still have all of me I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone But though you're still with me I've been alone all along When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears I held your hand through all of these years But you still have all of me Me, me



Memories


In this world you tried Not leaving me alone behind There's no other way I prayed to the gods let him stay The memories ease the pain inside Now I know why All of my memories keep you near In silent moments imagine you'd be here All of my memories keep you near Your silent whispers, silent tears Made me promise I'd try To find my way back in this life Hope there is a way To give me a sign you're okay Reminds me again it's worth it all So I can go on All of my memories keep you near In silent moments imagine you'd be here All of my memories keep you near Your silent whispers, silent tears Together in all these memories I see your smile All the memories I hold dear Darling, you know I'll love you 'Til the end of time All of my memories keep you near In silent moments imagine you'd be here All of my memories keep you near Your silent whispers, silent tears All of my memories...







Cry for the moon Follow your common sense You cannot hide yourself Behind a fairytale forever and ever Only by revealing the whole truth can we disclose The soul of this sick bulwark forever and ever Forever and ever Indoctrinated minds so very often Contain sick thoughts And commit most of the evil they preach against Are you ready? (Hey, hey, hey, hey) (Hey, hey, hey, hey) Hey, hey! (Hey, hey) Yeah (Hey, hey, hey, hey) Don't try to convince me with messages from God You accuse us of sins committed by yourselves It's easy to condemn without looking in the mirror Behind the scenes opens reality Eternal silence cries out for justice Forgiveness is not for sale Nor is the will to forget Follow your common sense You cannot hide yourself Behind a fairytale forever and ever Only by revealing the whole truth can we disclose The soul of this sick bulwark Forever and ever Virginity has been stolen at very young ages And the extinguisher loses it's immunity Morbid abuse of power in the garden of Eden Where the apple gets a youthful face Eternal silence cries out for justice Forgiveness is not for sale Nor is the will to forget Follow your common sense You cannot hide yourself Behind a fairytale forever and ever Only by revealing the whole truth can we disclose The soul of this sick bulwark forever and ever Forever and ever Eternal silence cries out for justice Forgiveness is not for sale Nor is the will to forget 

You can't go on hiding yourself 




Behind old fashioned fairytales And keep washing your hands in innocence






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire