lundi 26 septembre 2022

NGR



 End the love letters

´Cause the letters that were in the church are now walking towards the streets.



Black Sabbath - No Stranger To Love











Oranges



















Good night everyone, i´m on a break.

Good Morning

NGR

I count the falling tears They fall before my eyes Seems like a thousand years Since we broke the ties I call you on the phone But never get a rise So sit there all alone It's time you realize I'm not your fool Nobody's fool Nobody's foooool I'm no fooool Nobody's fool Nobody's fool Never again no no You take your road I'll take mine, The paths have both been beaten Searchin' for a change of pace Life needs to be sweetened I scream my heart out just to make a dime And with that dime I bought your love But now I've changed my mind I'm not your fool Nobody's fool Nobody's fool I'm no fool Nobody's fool Nobody's fool Never again no no I count the falling tears They fall before my eyes Seems like a thousand years since we broke the ties I'm not your fool Nobody's fool Nobody's fool I'm no fool Nobody's fool

Headless Cross

Look through the people, and on through the mist To the hill of the headless cross Where all witches meet, on a night such as this, And the power of darkness is host They come face to face, eye to eye, soul to soul, With an Angel that fell from the sky Borne on the air, are the screams and the wails Of the masses appointed to die Listen for the feet as they pound the land to a tune of thunder Watch as the legions ride again to a fate of death or torture, At the headless cross, at the headless cross From the first evil night, when a black flash of light Cut the crucifix half to the ground There's been no escape from the power of Satan, On a nation so brave and so proud Listen for the feet as they pound the land to a tune of thunder Watch as the legions ride again to a fate of death or torture, At the headless cross, at the headless cross How do you feel, when the locks refuse the key And the master is calling your name, Does the luck of the charm, really keep you from harm Does the talisman protect you from pain Listen for the feet as they pound the land to a tune of thunder Watch as the legions ride again to a fate of death or torture, At the headless cross, at the headless cross From the first evil night, when a black flash of light Cut the crucifix half to the ground There's no escaping from the power of Satan For a people so brave and so proud Listen for the feet as they pound the land to a tune of thunder Watch as the legions ride again to a fate of death or torture, At the headless cross, at the headless cross At the headless cross, at the headless cross Where will you run to, at the headless cross Look, to the headless cross



Black Sabbath - Headless Cross

Tracklist: Sounds and lyrics

What song you would play and sing for me´

1. The Gates Of Hell  00:00 2. Headless Cross 01:06 3. Devil & Daughter  07:34 4. When Death Calls  12:17 5. Kill In The Spirit World  19:16 6. Call Of The Wild  24:26 7. Black Moon  29:46 8. Nightwing 33:51

Lyrics




Call Of The Wild

In this last and final hour, you can't hide There's nowhere now that you can run All eyes are on you, 

like a lost eternal light Princes and kings, and demons with wings Summon your fears from hell It's the call of the wild Calling you In this last macabre hour, witches cry And turn to dust before the moon Many spirits are lost forever, but one survives To call the tune of Lucifer It's the call of the wild Calling you Hero, only in the grave are there no dreams Hero, don't believe in fate it ain't what it seems All you gotta do now is stay free You're the one they turn to when hell screams Fear of the devil, has no place among the brave Faced with pain, there's a battle to be won All eyes are on you, like a host eternal light Princes and kings, and demons with wings Summon your fears from hell It's the call of the wild Calling you Hero, only in the grave are there no dreams Hero, don't believe in fate it ain't what it seems Hero, only in the grave are there no dreams Hero, don't believe in fate it ain't what it seems Hero, you got the fear of the devil, burning your soul Hero, it's the call of the wild Hero, tearing your soul 


Tearing your soul and heart





Now here's a little tale about a flock of geese Lookin' for a home and lookin' for peace But before they're safely in the southern sand They gotta watch out for the critter called man There's a goose and a gander and a goslin' child Headin' on south at the call of the wild Honk and holler as we go Gonna see the Gulf Way up high, don't fly low The long toms will get you from the old heart Well, the wind from the north, it chills you to the bone And the call of the wild is callin' me, come home I'll lead my band of geese a marry trip We'll navigate that mighty Mississipp' Honk and holler as we go Gonna see the Gulf  Way up high, don't fly low The long toms will get you from the old heart Honk and holler as we go Gonna see the Gulf  Way up high, don't fly low The long toms will get you from the old bayou, bayou My pappy led this band of twenty-three And the second in command included me He made one fatal slip and he flew too low The long tom's got him from the old heart Honk and holler as we go Gonna see the Gulf Way up high, don't fly low The long toms will get you from the old heart



Hold On To My Heart





There's a flame, flame in my heart And there's no rain, can put it out And there's a flame, it's burning in my heart And there's no rain, ooh can put it out So just hold me, hold me, hold me Take away the pain, inside my soul And I'm afraid, so all alone Take away the pain, that's burning in my soul 'cause I'm afraid that I'll be all alone So just hold me, hold me, hold me Hold on to my heart, to my heart, to me Hold on to my heart, to my heart, to me Oh no, don't let me go 'cause all I am you hold in your hands, Hold me and I'll make it through the night I'll be alright, Hold on, hold on to my heart Hold on to my heart, to my heart, to me Hold on to my heart, to my heart, to me Oh no, don't let me go 'cause all I am you hold in your hands, Hold me and I'll make it through the night I'll be alright Hold on, hold on to my heart



Holding The Heart od Your Art





Please Hold Me


Evanly in Time...






I´m Doomed



I´m under the Gun






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire