vendredi 16 septembre 2022

G



You look like a mechanic that i know. You look like my Godess Eva


Obsessions

Sunday, wake up, give me a cigarette. Last night's love affair is looking vulnerable in my bed Silk sheet, blue dawn, Colgate, tongue warm Won't you quit your crying? I can't sleep One minute I'm a little sweetheart And next minute you are an absolute creep We've got obsessions I want to wipe out all the sad ideas That come to me when I am holding you We've got obsessions All you ever think about are sick ideas Involving me, involving you Supermarket, oh, what packet of crackers to pick? They're all the same, one brand, one name but really they're not Look, look, just choose something quick People are staring, time to go quick in, skin is on fire Just choose something, something, something Pressure overwhelming Next minute I am turning out of the door Facing one week without food A day, a day when things, things are pretty bad But don't let it make you feel sad The crackers were probably bad luck anyway Can't let your cold heart be free When you act like you've got an OCD We've got obsessions I wanna erase every nasty thought That bugs me every day of every week We've got obsessions You never told me what it was that made you strong And what it was that made you weak We've got obsessions I wanna erase every nasty thought That bugs me every day of every week. We've got obsessions You never told me what it was that made you strong And what it was that made you weak We've got obsessions (We've made you weak, made you weak) We've got obsessions (Made you weak, made you weak, made you weak, made you) Sunday, wake up, give me a cigarette Last night's love affair is looking vulnerable again

Seventeen


Used to be a major scale, But the melody went stale, 


Musical cacophony let, Insy Winsy spider free. You're a rich little boy, Who's had to work for his toys, You've got all the sensibilities, oh, Of an upper class guy. No, no I'm not your little slave, No I don't twist and turn that way, Only got bad things to say, You're always asking what is up, up with me, Could never tell you what happened, The day I turned seventeen, The rise of a king and the fall of a queen, Oh seventeen, Seventeen. Oh, you were embarrassed of me, 'Cause I used my tongue freely, Bet you wish I couldn't speak, 'Cause when I do, you know, I tell you why you appear weak. You want a hassle free life? Go get your upper class wife, She's got all the personality, oh Of a lemon that has been. Truly sucked dry. You teach me how to behave, I felt you question the way, I was brought up as a baby, Well you don't know fuck about my family. Could never tell you what happened The day I turned seventeen The rise of a king and the fall of a queen Oh seventeen (seventeen), Oh seventeen, Oh seventeen, The rise of the king and the fall of a queen, Oh seventeen. Never felt like a princess, I used to kill myself in this dress, That it was just how things, Were meant to be, Oh seventeen, Seventeen.


Eighteen

Lines form on my face and hands Lines form from the ups and downs Well, I'm in the middle without any plans I'm a boy and I'm a man I'm Eighteen And I don't know what I want Eighteen I just don't know what I want Eighteen I gotta get away I'll gotta get out of this place I'll go runnin' in outer space, yeah Well, I got a baby's brain and an old man's heart Took eighteen years to get this far Don't always know what I'm talkin' about Feels like I'm livin' in the middle of doubt 'Cause I'm Eighteen I get confused every day Eighteen I just don't know what to say Eighteen I gotta get away Ooh oh Lines form on my face and my hands Lines form from the left and right I'm in the middle The middle of life I'm a boy and I'm a man I'm eighteen and I like it Yes, I like it Oh, I like it Love it Like it Love it Eighteen Eighteen I'm eighteen and I like it


Billion dollar baby Rubber little lady, slicker than a weasel, Grimy as an alley Loves me like no other lover Billion dollar baby Rubber little monster, baby, I adore you Man or woman living couldn't love me like you, baby We go dancing nightly in the attic While the moon is rising in the sky If I'm too rough tell me I am so scared your little head will come off in my hands Billion dollar baby I got you in the dimestore No other little girl could ever hold you Any tighter, any tighter than me, baby Billion dollar baby Reckless like a gambler, million dollar maybe Foaming like a dog that's been infected by the rabies We go dancing nightly in the attic While the moon is rising in the sky If I'm too rough, tell me I'm so scared your little head will come off in my hands Million dollar baby Billion dollar baby Trillion dollar baby Zillion dollar baby

Out in the fields

It doesn't matter if you're wrong or if you're right It makes no difference if you're black or if you're white All men are equal 'til the victory is won No color or religion ever stopped a bullet from a gun (Out) in the fields, the fighting has begun (Out) on the streets, they're falling one by one (Out) from the skies, a thousand more will die each day Death is just a heartbeat away It doesn't matter if you're left or to the right Don't try to hide behind the cause for which you fight There'll be no prisoners taken when the day is done No flag no uniform ever stopped a bullet from a gun (Out) in the fields, the fighting has begun (Out) on the streets, they're falling one by one (Out) from the skies, a thousand more will die each day Death is just a heartbeat away There's no communication No one to take the blame The cries of every nation They're falling on deaf ears again (Out) in the fields (Out) in the fields, they are falling one by one (Out) in the fields, no flag has ever stopped a bullet from a gun Death is just a heartbeat away (Out) in the fields, a heartbeat away (Out) in the fields, death is just a heartbeat away (Out) in the fields, a heartbeat away (Out) in the fields (Out) in the fields, the fighting has begun (Out) on the streets, they're falling one by one (Out) from the skies, a thousand more will die each day (Out!)

Over the hills and far away

They came for him one winter's night Arrested, he was bound They said there'd been a robbery His pistol had been found They marched him to the station house He waited 'till the dawn And as they led him to the dock He knew that he'd been wronged "You stand accused of robbery" He heard the bailiff say He knew without an alibi Tomorrow's light would mourn his freedom Over the hills and far away For ten long years he'll count the days Over the mountains and the seas A prisoner's life for him there'll be He knew that it would cost him dear But yet he dare not say Just where he'd been that fateful night A secret it must stay He had to fight back tears of rage His heart beat like a drum For with the wife of his best friend He spent his final night of freedom Over the hills and far away He swears he will return one day Far from the mountains and the seas Back in her arms again he'll be Over the hills and far away Over the hills and Over the hills and Over the hills and far away Each night within his prison cell He looks out through the bars He reads the letters that she wrote One day he'll know the taste of freedom Over the hills and far away She prays he will return one day As sure as the rivers reach the seas Back in his arms again she'll be Over the hills and far away He swears he will return one day As sure as the river reach the seas Back in his arms is where she'll be Over the hills and far away She prays he will return one day As sure as the rivers reach the sea 
Back in her arms is where he'll be 
Over the hills Over the hills and far away 
Over the hills Over the hills and far away


I'm always gonna love you

It's not the same when I look in her eyes. The magic's not there. And when I look, I realize What we could have shared. I'm always gonna love you, If loving means forever. I'm always gonna want you. I don't think I could ever Just forget the love we had. It's not the same when she's here in my arms, Or the smile on her face. And even though with all of her charms, She can't take your place. I'm always gonna love you, If loving means forever. I'm always gonna want you. I don't think I could ever Just forget the love we had. It's not the same when I look in her eyes. The magic's not there. And when I look, I realize What we could have shared. I'm always gonna love you, If loving means forever. I'm always gonna want you, If loving means forever. I'm always gonna love you, If loving means forever. I'm always gonna want you, If loving means forever. I'm always gonna love you.

Water water, refresh your mind

I need your touch, don´t need your love

I wanna dance with somebody.

I wanna be with somebody. I wanna be with somebody to love.


I love the dead before they're cold They're bluing flesh for me to hold Cadaver eye's upon me see... Nothing I love the dead before they rise No farwells, No goodbyes I never even knew your now rotting face While friends and lovers morn your silly grave I have other uses for you, Darling I love the dead I love the dead I love the dead I love the dead I love the dead I love the dead I love the dead before they're cold They're bluing flesh for me to hold Cadaver eye's upon me see... Nothing


He knows, you know


Light switch, yellow fever, Crawling up your bathroom wall Singing psychedelic praises to the depths of a china bowl You've got venom in your stomach, you've got poison in your head You should have listened to the priest at the confession When he offered you the sacred bread He knows, you know, he knows, you know H e knows, you know, but he's got problems Fast feed, crystal fever, Swarming through a fractured mind Chilling needles freeze emotion, The blind shall lead the blind You've got venom in you stomach, You've got poison in your head When your conscience whispered, The vein lines stiffened You were walking with the dead He knows, you know, he knows, you know, He knows, you know He's got experience, he's got experience, He knows, you know But he's got problems, problems, problems He knows... Slash wrist, scarlet fever, Crawled under your bathroom door Pumping arteries ooze their problems Through the gap that the razor tore You've got venom in your stomach, You've got poison in your head You should have listened to your analyst's questions When you lay on his leather bed He knows, you know, he knows, you know H he knows, you know, but he's got problems Blank eyes, purple fever, Streaming through the frosted pane You learned your lesson far to late From the links in a chemist chain You've got venom in your stomach, You've got poison in your head You should have stayed at home and talked with father Listen to the lies he fed He knows, you know, he knows, you know, He knows, you know, but he's got problems He knows, you know, he knows, you know, he knows, you know He's got experience, he's got experience, he knows, you know You know, you know, you know






Dear darlin' surprised to hear from me? Bet you're sittin' drinkin' coffee, yawnin' sleepily Just to let you know I'm gonna be home soon I'm kinda awkward and afraid Time has changed your point of view How you gonna see me now Please don't see me ugly babe 'Cause i know i let you down In oh so many ways How you gonna see me now Since we've been on our own Are you gonna love the man When the man gets home Listen darlin' now i'm heading for the west Straightened out my head but my old heart is still a mess Yes i'm worried honey Guess that's natural though It's like i'm waiting for a welcome sign Like a hobo in the snow How you gonna see me now Please don't see me ugly babe 'Cause i know i let you down In oh so many ways How you gonna see me now Since we've been on our own Are you gonna love the man When the man gets home And just like the first time We're just strangers again I might have grown out of style In the place i've been And just like the first time I'll be shakin' inside When i walk in the door There'll be no place to hide How you gonna see me now 

Please don't see me ugly babe 'Cause i know i let you down In oh so many ways How you gonna see me now Since we've been on our own 

Are you gonna love the man When the man gets home


Book Of Brilliant Things 


Thank you for the voice, the eyes and the memories shine Thank you for the pictures of living in the beautiful black and the white Some say we'll be together for a very long time Some say that our first impressions never will lie I open up to take a look into the bright and shiny book Into the open scheme of things Book of brilliant things Book of brilliant things I open up to take a look into the bright and shiny book; Into the open scheme of things Book of brilliant things Oh, book of brilliant things I thank you for the shadows It takes two or three to make company I thank you for the lightning that shoots up and sparkles in the rain Some say this could be the great divide Some day some of them say that our hearts will beat Like the wheels of the fast train, all around the world I open up to take a look into the bright and shiny book Into the open scheme of things Book of brilliant things Book of brilliant things Some say we can be together for a very long time Some say our hearts will beat like the wheels of a fast train All around the world All around the world All around the world Some say our hearts beat like the wheels of a fast train All around the world All around, all around, around, around All around the world Our hearts beat like the wheels of a fast train A very long time All around and all around and all around and all around the world Some say we'll be together Some say A very long time, some of them will say A very long time all around the world


Belfast Child


..........................


 Sofa

Orange Icarus

Door

Do not stand in the shadows

Walk in the sun´s shadows

Starlink

Alaska sea, bays and rivers

Alaska parks, mountains, lakes and glaciers

Today i´m here, who knows where i may be tomorrow 

I´m with you. From a distant earth, far and away, but i´m with you. Today, tomorrow.

Some swim and some walk and i´ll be at an even greater distance that i am now.

C´est Mére
C´est moi

Wrong
You´re wrong

I´m alone

Will you´



Barefoot

Simon

Sanctify yourself,

Is this the age of the thunder and rage Can you feel the ground move 'round your feet If you take one step closer, it'll lead to another The crossroad above is where we meet I shout out for shelter, I need you for something The whole world is out, they're all on the street Control yourself, love is all you need Control yourself, in your eyes Sanctify yourself, sanctify Be apart of me, sanctify Sanctify yourself, sanctify Sanctify yourself, set yourself free In pictures of living, in bloodshot a vision Sweet miracles and strange circumstances I see the sun up, the showdown, the cool winds that blow down On the big beat that life-long romance is You've got a gun in your hand, you're making self plans Stay with me all through the night Control yourself, love is all you need Control yourself, open up your heart Sanctify yourself, sanctify Be apart of me, sanctify Sanctify yourself, sanctify Sanctify yourself, set yourself free You can't stop the world for a boy or a girl Sweet victims of poor circumstances But you can pour back the love, sweeping down from above Giving hope and making more chances Well, I hope and I pray that maybe someday You'll come back down here and show me the way Control yourself, love is all you need Control yourself, open up your heart Open up your heart 

Sanctify yourself, sanctify Sanctify yourself, sanctify Sanctify yourself, set yourself free



Mountain eyes
Eyes in the sky
The eyes tell the story
I wanna kiss the mountain
No
AAA
Mountain i´m dead
Mountain i am dead
Mountain i´m crossed

I´m talking to you

Mountain gote
Mountain pelican
Mountain elephant

Don´t think that you´re free from me so soon

Water water, refresh your mind




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire