mercredi 5 août 2026

NGR

 








Baby G

                    White Rose

Can you believe´ 

Gonçalo Çalo Salo



Steve Harris





















































NGR Azores 37 Lisbon photographs. 
NGR Shirts, records... my little things, aboboras, tesouros, they're all from the White House days, 
NGR, friends, gardens, schools, girlfriends, stories... 

And there are many other photos of me lost in the photo albums of my friends from the White House days. I don't have many pictures of myself from that time. I had a camera, a Kodak, but I didn't have film rolls, didn´t have too much money to buy it. Clothes, shirts, cassettes, records, bars, clubs, concerts, holiday travels, and others expenses. I couldn't afford all of that at the same time at that time. I lived in the White House with my mom, my brother, and grandmother. My parents separated, and my dad went to live in Ajuda, in Lisbon, and then to Benfica. My mom took care of us, and those weren't bonança times, times of ease, of wealth.



NGR shirt Iron Maiden Helloween Concert at the Dramatic de Cascais (NGR shirt  bought inside the pavilion before the start of the concert)


Concert friends......






NGR










Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire