jeudi 27 août 2026

NG

 











Kim Carnes  Bette Davis Eyes


Her hair is Harlow gold Her lips sweet surprise Her hands are never cold She's got Bette Davis eyes She'll turn her music on you You won't have to think twice She's pure as New York snow She got Bette Davis eyes And she'll tease you, she'll unease you All the better just to please you She's precocious and she knows just What it takes to make a pro blush She got Greta Garbo stand-off sighs She's got Bette Davis eyes She'll let you take her home It whets her appetite She'll lay you on her throne She got Bette Davis eyes She'll take a tumble on you Roll you like you were dice Until you come up blue She's got Bette Davis eyes She'll expose you when she snows you Off your feet with the crumbs she throws you She's ferocious and she knows just What it takes to make a pro blush All the boys think she's a spy She's got Bette Davis eyes And she'll tease you, she'll unease you All the better just to please you She's precocious, and she knows just What it takes to make a pro blush All the boys think she's a spy She's got Bette Davis eyes She'll tease you, she'll unease you Just to please you She's got Bette Davis eyes She'll expose you when she snows you She knows ya She's got Bette Davis eyes And she'll tease you


Mirrors

















What´s that´What does it mean´What do you do with that´


Wardrobe









Avril Lavigne  Girlfriend (The Best Damn Tour  Live In Toronto)



Hey! Hey! You! You! I don't like your girlfriend! 
No way! No way! I think you need a new one Hey! Hey! You! You! I could be your girlfriend Hey! Hey! You! You! I know that you like me No way! No way! You know it's not a secret Hey! Hey! You! You! I want to be your girlfriend You're so fine I want you mine You're so delicious I think about you all the time You're so addictive Don't you know what I can do to make you feel alright (alright, alright, alright, alright)? Don't pretend. I think you know I'm damn precious And—hell, yeah!— I'm the motherfucking princess I can tell you like me too, and you know I'm right (I'm right, I'm right, I'm right, I'm right) She's like so whatever You could do so much better I think we should get together now And that's what everyone's talking about! Hey! Hey! You! You! I don't like your girlfriend! No way! No way! I think you need a new one Hey! Hey! You! You! I could be your girlfriend Hey! Hey! You! You! I know that you like me No way! No way! You know it's not a secret Hey! Hey! You! You! I want to be your girlfriend I can see the way, I see the way you look at me And even when you look away I know you think of me I know you talk about me all the time again and again (again, again, again) (So come over here) So, come over here and tell me what I wanna hear Better yet make your girlfriend disappear I don't wanna hear you say her name ever again (and again, and again, and again) 'Cause she's like so whatever And you could do so much better I think we should get together now And that's what everyone's talking about! Hey! Hey! You! You! I don't like your girlfriend! No way! No way! I think you need a new one Hey! Hey! You! You! I could be your girlfriend Hey! Hey! You! You! I know that you like me No way! No way! You know it's not a secret Hey! Hey! You! You! I want to be your girlfriend In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger 'Cause I can, 'cause I can do it better There's no other So, when's it gonna sink in? She's so stupid What the hell were you thinking?! In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger 'Cause I can, 'cause I can do it better There's no other So, when's it gonna sink in? She's so stupid What the hell were you thinking?! Hey! Hey! You! You! I don't like your girlfriend! No way! No way! I think you need a new one Hey! Hey! You! You! I could be your girlfriend No way! No way! Hey! Hey! You! You! I know that you like me No way! No way! You know it's not a secret Hey! Hey! You! You! I want to be your girlfriend No way! No way! Hey! Hey! You! You! I don't like your girlfriend! No way! No way! I think you need a new one Hey! Hey! You! You! I could be your girlfriend No way! No way! Hey! Hey! You! You! I know that you like me No way! No way! You know it's not a secret Hey! Hey! You! You! I want to be your girlfriend No way! No way! Hey! Hey!



I am your blue thought in the sky, the greenfield on the mountain, the pink on your lips, the blush on your chicks

llik

Even when you think I'm not with you, I am. Wherever you go, wherever you might be, I am with you, hearing your sighs, murmurs, moans, seeing you

I´m with you

I'm standin' on the bridge I'm waitin' in the dark I thought that you'd be here by now There's nothing but the rain No footsteps on the ground I'm listening, but there's no sound Isn't anyone tryin' to find me? Won't somebody come take me home? It's a damn cold night Tryin' to figure out this life Won't you take me by the hand Take me somewhere new? I don't know who you are, but I I'm with you I'm with you, hm I'm looking for a place I'm searching for a face Is anybody here I know? 'Cause nothing's going right And everything's a mess And no one likes to be alone Isn't anyone tryin' to find me? Won't somebody come take me home? It's a damn cold night Tryin' to figure out this life Won't you take me by the hand Take me somewhere new? I don't know who you are, but I I'm with you I'm with you, yeah-yeah Oh, why is everything so confusing? Maybe I'm just out of my mind Yeah, yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah Yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah, yeah It's a damn cold night Tryin' to figure out this life Won't you take me by the hand Take me somewhere new? I don't know who you are, but I I'm with you I'm with you Take me by the hand Take me somewhere new I don't know who you are, but I I'm with you I'm with you Take me by the hand Take me somewhere new I don't know who you are, but I I'm with you, oh I'm with you I'm with you

Ibiza




Wham!  Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go 



You put the boom-boom into my heart (whoo-hoo) You send my soul sky-high when your lovin' starts Jitterbug into my brain (yeah-yeah) Goes bang-bang-bang 'til my feet do the same But something's bugging me, something ain't right My best friend told me what you did last night You left me sleeping in my bed I was dreaming, but I should've been with you instead Wake me up before you go-go Don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo Wake me up before you go-go I don't wanna miss it when you hit that high Wake me up before you go-go 'Cause I'm not planning on going solo Wake me up before you go-go Take me dancing tonight I wanna hit that high, yeah-yeah You get the grey skies outta my way (whoo-hoo) You make the sun shine brighter than Doris Day You turned a bright spark into a flame (yeah-yeah) My beats per minute never been the same 'Cause you're my lady, I'm your fool It makes me crazy when you act so cruel Come on, baby, let's not fight We'll go dancing, everything will be alright Wake me up before you go-go Don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo Wake me up before you go-go I don't wanna miss it when you hit that high Wake me up before you go-go 'Cause I'm not planning on going solo Wake me up before you go-go Take me dancing tonight I wanna hit that high, yeah-yeah-yeah, baby Jitterbug Jitterbug (whoo!) Cuddle up, baby, move in tight We'll go dancing tomorrow night It's cold out there, but it's warm in bed They can dance, we'll stay home instead Jitterbug Wake me up before you go-go Don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo Wake me up before you go-go I don't wanna miss it when you hit that high Wake me up before you go-go 'Cause I'm not planning on going solo Wake me up before you go-go, alright Take me dancing tonight Wake me up before you go-go Don't you dare to leave me hanging on like a yo-yo-yo-yo I don't wanna miss it when you hit that high (take me dancin, a boom-boom-boom-boom) (Wake me up before you go-go) oh ('Cause I'm not plannin' on goin' solo) a boom-boom-boom-boom (Wake me up before you go-go) yeah, yeah, yeah (Take me dancing tonight) ooh, ah Yeah-yeah
















To much love

The Clash  Should I Stay or Should I Go

Darlin' you got to let me know Should I stay or should I go? If you say that you are mine I'll be here 'til the end of time So you got to let me know Should I stay or should I go? It's always tease tease tease You're happy when I'm on my knees One day is fine and next is black So if you want me off your back Well come on and let me know Should I stay or should I go? Should I stay or should I go now? Should I stay or should I go now? If I go there will be trouble And if I stay it will be double So come on and let me know This indecision's buggin' me (esta indecisión me molesta) If you don't want me, set me free (Si no me quieres, librame) Exactly whom I'm supposed to be (Dime! ¿Qué tengo ser?) Don't you know which clothes even fit me? (No sabes que ropas me queda) Come on and let me know (Pero tienes que decir) Should I cool it or should I blow? (¿Me debo ir o quedarme?) Split (Doble! ¿Me frío o lo soplo?) (Esperda) (Rrattarrattarrattaa...) Should I stay or should I go now? (Yo me enfrio o lo soplo) Should I stay or should I go now? (Yo me enfrio o lo soplo) If I go there will be trouble (Si me voy, va a haber peligro) And if I stay it will be double (Si me quedo, es doble) So you gotta let me know (Pero que tienes que decir) Should I cool it or should I blow? (¿Me frío o lo soplo?) Should I stay or should I go now? (¿Me frío o lo soplo?) If I go there will be trouble (Si me voy, va a haber peligro) And if I stay it will be double (Si me quedo, es doble) So you gotta let me know (Pero que tienes que decir) Should I stay or should I go

I Fought The Law 

Breakin' rocks in the hot sun I fought the law and the law won I needed money 'cause I had none I fought the law and the law won I left my baby and it feels so bad Guess my race is run She's the best girl that I ever had I fought the law and the law won I fought the law and the Robbin' people with a six-gun I fought the law and the law won I lost my girl and I lost my fun I fought the law and the law won I left my baby and it feels so bad Guess my race is run She's the best girl that I ever had I fought the law and the law won I fought the law and the I fought the law and the law won I fought the law and the



























Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire