dimanche 16 août 2026

NGR 16

 

                             NGR Reebok

Heaven Can Wait 88


Can't understand what is happening to me, This isn't real, this is only a dream, But I never have felt, no I've never have felt this way before, I'm looking down on my body below, I lie asleep in the midst of a dream, Is it now could it be that the angel of death Has come for me? I can't believe, that really my time has come, I don't feel ready, there's so much left undone, And it's my soul and I'm not gonna let it get away. Heaven can wait, Heaven can wait, Heaven can wait, Heaven can wait til another day. Heaven can wait, Heaven can wait, Heaven can wait, Heaven can wait til another day. I have a lust for the Earth below And Hell itself is my only foe, 'Cause I've no fear of dying, I'll go when I'm good and ready, I snatch a glimpse of the light's eternal rays, I see a tunnel, I stand amazed, At all of the people standing there in front of me, Into the paths of rightness I'll be led, Is this the place where the living join the dead? I wish I knew this was only just a nightmare. Heaven can wait, Heaven can wait, Heaven can wait, Heaven can wait til another day. Heaven can wait, Heaven can wait, Heaven can wait, Heaven can wait til another day. (Solo) Take my hand, I'll lead you to the promised land, Take my hand, I'll give you immortality, Eternal youth, I'll take you to the other side, To see the truth, the path for you is decided.


 Oh oh oh, Oh, oh oh oh, oh oh, oh oh Oh oh oh, Oh oh oh oh oh Oh oh oh, Oh, oh oh oh, oh oh, oh oh Oh oh oh, Oh oh oh oh oh Oh oh oh, Oh, oh oh oh, oh oh, oh oh Oh oh oh, Oh oh oh oh oh Oh oh oh, Oh, oh oh oh, oh oh, oh oh Oh oh oh, Oh oh oh oh oh Oh oh oh, Oh, oh oh oh, oh oh, oh oh Oh oh oh, Oh oh oh oh oh Oh oh oh, Oh, oh oh oh, oh oh, oh oh Oh oh oh, Oh oh oh oh oh 




70's


HR 60´s 70´s Pedro Team






(Solo)
 
My body tingles, I feel so strange, I feel so tired, I feel so drained, And I'm wondering if I'll ever be the same again, Is this in limbo or in Heaven or Hell? Maybe I'm going down there as well, I can't accept my soul will drift forever. I feel myself floating back down to Earth, So could this be the hour of my rebirth? Or have I died or will I wake from dreaming? Heaven can wait, Heaven can wait, Heaven can wait, Heaven can wait til another day. Heaven can wait, Heaven can wait, Heaven can wait, Heaven can wait til another day. Heaven can wait, Heaven can wait, Heaven can wait, Heaven can wait til another day. Heaven can wait, Heaven can wait, Heaven can wait, Heaven can wait til another day.


Infinite Dreams 

Infinite dreams I can't deny them Infinity is hard to comprehend I couldn't hear those screams Even in my wildest dreams Suffocation waking in a sweat Scared to fall asleep again Incase the dream begins again Someone chasing, I cannot move Standing rigid, a nightmare's statue What a dream, when will it end? And will I transcend? Restless sleep, the mind's in turmoil One nightmare ends, another fertile It's getting to me, so scared to sleep But scared to wake now, in too deep Even though it's reached new heights I'd rather like the restless nights It makes me wonder, makes me think There's more to this, I'm on the brink It's not the fear of what's beyond It's just that I might not respond I have an interest, almost craving But would I like to get too far in? Can't be all coincidence Too many things are evident You tell me you're an unbeliever Spiritualist? Well me I'm neither But wouldn't you like to know the truth Of what's out there to have the proof And find out just which side you're on Where would you end in Heaven or in Hell? Help me Help me to find my true self without seeing the future Save me Save me from torturing myself even within my dreams There's got to be just more to it than this Or tell me why do we exist I'd like to think that when I die I'd get a chance another time And to return and live again Reincarnate, play the game Again, and again, and again, and again...


Yogurt









NGR 16













Running Free


Ok Just sixteen, a pick-up truck Out of money, out of luck I've got no place to call of my own Hit the gas, and here I go I'm running free yeah C'mon, I'm running free I'm running free yeah I'm running free Spent the night in an L.A. jail And listened to the sirens wail They ain't got a thing on me Running wild, running free, yeah I'm running free yeah I'm running free I'm running free yeah I'm running free I'm running free yeah I'm running free I'm running free yeah I'm running free, oh yeah Pulled here at the Bottle Top Whiskey, dancing, disco hop All the boys are after me That's the way it's gonna be I'm running free yeah I'm running free I'm running free yeah I'm running free, oh yeah I'm running free yeah I'm running free yeah I'm running free yeah I'm running free yeah I'm running free yeah I'm running free yeah I'm running free yeah I'm running free yeah I'm running free yeah


What an amazing time. 
These were the greatest songs off all time. 
The fragrance, the aroma, the taste, the spirit, the prayers and the divine baptism songs of a great time of my life.


Iron Maiden W.A.S.P. Accept Metallica Helloween Doro Quiet Riot Running Wild Twisted Sister




Ricardo Carla










Sónia The Doors







Crystal Gazing


Watching for a spark, it's a moonlight show Reaching through the dark, do you have to go? Try to put a message through to your sweetheart Won't you like to know the secrets of the heart? Crystal gazing, crystal gazing What you gonna find in crystal gazing? Crystal gazing, crystal gazing What you gonna find in crystal gazing? Voices in the dark when the lights burn low Teachers of the art that you never know Try to put a message through to your sweetheart Won't you like to know the secrets of the heart? Crystal gazing, crystal gazing What you gonna find in crystal gazing? Crystal gazing, crystal gazing What you gonna find in crystal gazing? Pictures from the night which will be my guide What you talk about on the other side Carry you a message through from your sweetheart Won't you like to know the secrets of the heart? Crystal gazing, crystal gazing What you gonna find in crystal gazing? Crystal gazing, crystal gazing What you gonna find in crystal gazing? Watching for a spark, it's a moonlight show Reaching through the dark, do you have to go? Try to put a message through to your sweetheart Won't you like to know the secrets of the heart? Watching for a spark, it's a moonlight show Reaching through the dark, do you have to go?


































Where the Eagles fly


Between the world of earth and sky There's a place where eagles fly There you'll find my heart and soul Carried on the wind And in you, I believe So the time I spent waiting Is a moment passing, not a minute more All the years that passed never changed my mind What will be for us, will be in time All the dreams we have, one day will come true Where еagles fly, I will wait for you Here I'll pass thе night With many battles left to fight I'll see the sunrise once again On a distant shore Loneliness will fade away Time will stop until the day You return into my arms To hold me like before All the years that passed never changed my mind What will be for us, will be in time All the dreams we have, one day will come true Where eagles fly, I will wait for you Between the world of earth and sky There's a place where eagles fly There you'll find my heart and soul Carried on the wind And in you, I believe, now and forever Where eagles fly, I will wait for you Where eagles fly, I will wait for you











































NGR Belinha Marillion Trovante









NGR SO Opera Paris










My very oownn winter

































HR NGR RJR Madeira




Team DE travels Deutschland TGV 













Aurora





The Evil That Men Do


Love is a razor and I walked the line On that silver blade Slept in the dust with his daughter Her eyes red with the slaughter of innocence And I will pray for her I will call her name out loud I would bleed for her If I could only see her now Living on a razor's edge Balancing on a ledge Living on a razor's edge Balancing on a ledge Balancing on a ledge Living on a razor's edge Balancing on a ledge You know, you know The evil that men do lives on and on The evil that men do lives on and on The evil that men do lives on and on The evil that men do lives on and on Circle of fire my baptism of joy At an end it seems The seventh lamb slain The book of life opens before me And I will pray for you Some day I may return Don't you cry for me Beyond is where I learn Living on a razor's edge Balancing on a ledge Living on a razor's edge You know, you know The evil that men do lives on and on The evil that men do lives on and on The evil that men do lives on and on The evil that men do lives on and on Living on a razor's edge Balancing on a ledge Living on a razor's edge You know, you know The evil that men do lives on and on The evil that men do lives on and on The evil that men do lives on and on The evil that men do lives on and on The evil The evil The evil that men do The evil The evil The evil that men do







NGR 7

 Afraid To Shoot Strangers

Lying awake at night I wipe the sweat from my brow But it's not the fear 'Cause I'd rather go now Trying to visualise the horrors that will lay ahead The desert sand mound A burial ground When it comes to the time are we partners in crime? When it comes to the time we'll be ready to die God, let us go now And finish what's to be done Thy Kingdom Come Thy shall be done, on Earth Trying to justify to ourselves the reasons to go Should we live and let live Forget or forgive But how can we let them go on this way? The reign of terror, corruption must end And we know, deep down there's no other way No trust, no reasoning, no more to say Afraid to shoot strangers Afraid to shoot strangers Afraid... Afraid to shoot strangers, afraid... Afraid to shoot strangers, afraid... Afraid to shoot strangers, afraid... Afraid to shoot strangers, afraid... Afraid to shoot strangers, afraid... Afraid to shoot strangers, afraid... Afraid to shoot strangers, afraid... Afraid to shoot strangers Afraid to shoot strangers Afraid to shoot strangers Afraid to shoot strangers Afraid to shoot strangers

What do you know about that´ Nothing, you weren´t there, you can´t say anything. but you can do what you´ve been doing and saying, shit, you clowns.








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire