samedi 3 octobre 2026

NGR

 

 


Taking the Queen

Who stole your heartbeat in the night? The acolytes fearful in the flickering light They hold a mirror to catch the breath from your mouth But your breath was stolen by the wind from the south Another winter's tale is done Your immortal lover is gone The chalice stolen from her hand Eternal life at her command Now all that she rules must see... The howling shriek of death in your eyes The whole court and the beast enter your room The gold will turn to rust Your empire follows you into your tomb The wraiths of night caress And whisper softly now, "We are the dead" They bear your life away They tear your heart in two They've taken the queen To some better place, so they think As the flame burns low Now the flame burns higher And it purifies the love that died And scared rats closed in alive Back to the earth, sealing the tomb Our skeletons rise through the veil of blood Who summons us now from our graves? "We are the dead" The shriek of death in your eyes The whole court and the beast enter your room The wraiths of night caress And whisper softly now, "We are the dead" They bear your life away They've torn your heart in two They've taken the queen

 

 

 

 

 I like you 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

  

 

 No


Worth... Dictionary and words that sound like "Worth"
My dictionary does not thave hat word
Worth » Word, woke, whore, work, wallet war wrath
 
 




 

 

 

 

 

 

  



 

Achmed Science

 

  

 

 

 

Bruce Dickinson Man of Sorrows

 Here, in a church, a small boy is kneeling He prays to a god he does not know, he cannot feel All of his sins of childhood he will remember He will not cry, tears he will not cry Man of sorrows, I won't see your face Man of sorrows, you left without a trace His small boy wonders, what was it all about? Is your journey over has it just begun? Vision of a new world from the ashes of the old "Do what thou wilt!", he screams from his cursed soul A tortured seer, a prophet of our emptiness Wondering why, wondering why Man of sorrows, I won't see your face (I won't see your face) Man of sorrows, you left without a trace His small boy wonders, what was it all about? Is your journey over has it just begun? A man of sorrows, wrecked With thoughts that dare not speak their name Trapped inside a body, made to feel only guilt and shame His anger all his life "I hate myself!", he cried "Do what thou wilt!" "Do what thou wilt!", he cried Man of sorrows, I won't see your face (I won't see your face) Man of sorrows, you left without a trace (left without a trace) His small boy wonders, what was it all about? Is your journey over has it just begun? Man of sorrows, I won't see your face (I won't see your face) Man of sorrows, you left without a trace (left without a trace) His small boy wonders, what was it all about? Is your journey over has it just begun? Has it just begun?

  Sun and Steel beer

 

   Dear Lord, when I get to Heaven, please let me bring my man.

 

 

 

 

ITS THE LITTLE THINGS

… Can you hear me out there? Can you hear me up there? … Have you ever had one of those days? I woke up this morning with a migraine headache I had a toothache I had an earache And that's alright I came all the way from Phoenix, Arizona To my second home in London, England … And there's some guy in the front row That insists on spitting on me all night I can deal with that He also is wearing a Marilyn Manson t-shirt And he's wearing an Ozzy Osbourne t-shirt And he's wearing a Kiss t-shirt All of my disobedient children And that really pisses me off 'Cause it's just the little things that drive me wild … Just the little things … Well, you can burn my house, you can cut my hair You can make me wrestle Lizzie with a grizzly bear You can fuck up my cat, baby, I don't care If you talk in the movies, I'll kill you right there It's the little things It's just the little things Oh, it's the little things It's just the little things Oh, it's the little things That drive me wild … I'm like a mad dog I'm on a short leash I'm on a tightrope Hanging by a thread I'm on some thin ice Don't push me too far Welcome to my nightmare No more Mr. Nice Guy … Well, you can steal my car, drive it into the lake You can throw me in the oven and put it on bake You can throw a big brick through my window pane If I never hear you ask me how I got my name It's the little things It's just the little things Oh, it's the little things It's just the little things Yeah, it's the little things That drive me wild … I'm like a mad dog I'm on a short leash I'm on a tightrope Hanging by a thread I'm on some thin ice Don't push me too far Welcome to my nightmare No more Mr. Nice Guy … I mean, I've done it all I've been everywhere I've been beaten, I've been stabbed I've been hung, I've been buried alive And I can live with that Oh, it's just the little things It's just the little things It's just the little things … It's just the little things It's just the little things That drive me wild … I'm like a mad dog I'm on a short leash I'm on a tightrope Hanging by a thread I'm on some thin ice Don't push me too far … I'm just a psychopath, psychopath I'm like a mad dog I'm on a short leash I'm on a tightrope Hanging by a thread I'm on some thin ice Don't push me too far Welcome to my nightmare No more Mr. Nice Guy … It's just the little things Oh











































 

 

Bruce Dickinson Darkside of Aquarius

 

  

 

 

  

  

 

  

  

 

  

 

 The first hellrider came, on wings of plenty in the dark Poured out his poison and he blew away his mark The fascist from the east is coming, mothers hide your sons The second hellrider came, from flaming seas and molten sands Pipers playing Hell's commands Poured out his poison, with his promises of promised lands Blackened toungues of lying leaders Here come the riders as the wheel of dharmas running out of time Here come the riders as the wheel of dharmas running out of time The third hellrider came, teaching brothers to kill brother men And the fourth hellrider waits, on an acid trip for an acid world Wars of old religious fools and superstitious men Throw some scary Tarot cards and... Here come the riders as the wheel of Dharma's running out of time Here come the riders as the revolution's stepping into line The dark side of Aquarius has robbed us of our souls and minds Here come the riders as the wheel of Dharma's running out of time From the starlit sky, on the silver sea A lonely silver surfer, comes to push the wheel for me A lonely silver surfer, comes to push the wheel for me Gotta move, gotta move, gotta move that wheel right 'round Gotta move, gotta move, gotta move that wheel right 'round Gotta move, gotta move, gotta move that wheel around Gotta push the wheel of Dharma round Push the wheel of Dharma round Push the wheel of Dharma round Push the wheel right round, right now yeah I've gotta move the wheel of Dharma, gotta move the wheel of Dharma Gotta move the wheel of Dharma, move that wheel right around Gotta move the wheel of Dharma, gotta move the wheel of Dharma now

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire