jeudi 1 octobre 2026

12 22 25 52 66 86

Hej Danmark Hello Denmark

 Dynamite

 

 12 22 24

Ricardo João Rosa

 

   ««««« HUMMEL ««««« 


 Goals

  Cancelo Damsgaard G Ramos

 1 - 2

 Portugal

 




 

 

 

  2 - 2 52

 

 2 - 3  66

Send Me an Angel

 

 

 86

 Belinha Hummel

 Denmark team went to play in switzerland and stayed at an hotel. Belinha worked there...

Then Belinha and her friend went on holiday to Portugal, She bought a house in Estoril. Went to visit my mom and her brother Simon. They were family, cousins. 

Belinha  

Don't ask me where she found them, she gave me one of the team's pairs of shorts, as well ashirt and a Swiss knife 

 

 

 

 








 

Mercedes  Renault 5 Turbo 

Amiga   Aurora   Belinha 




 Henrique had left home, and divorce...

 

She was drunk







 

 

 Dynamite Moscow Music Peace Festival 1989

 

 It is dynamite

 Kick your ass to heaven With rock'n roll tonight I'll make this night a special one Make you feel alright Shoot my heat into your body Give ya all my size I'm gonna beat the beat tonight It's time to break the ice Hit the top together Get ya with my spell I'm gonna make my shot tonight Take you down to hell Eat your meat until you're breathless Twirl your hips around I'm gonna break my neck tonight I'll get you off the ground Dynamite  You're dynamite Dynamite, dynamite alright  Get it now or never Let's get it really tight We'll make this night a special one Make us feel alright Put your heat into my body Give ya all my size We gonna beat the beat tonight Come on let's break the ice Dynamite You're dynamite Dynamite Dynamite You're dynamite Dynamite Dynamite You're dynamite baby Dynamite Dynamite Dynamite Dynamite

 

















Torre de Belem, Lisboa Belem Tower, Lisbon
 
 



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire