vendredi 2 octobre 2026

In her words

 

 Send me an Angel

 

 

I need love.                    

Love me, Ghost.


Where am I' 

 

 I´m at the tower 

 

 

 Manowar   Swords in the Wind

 I surrender my soul Odin hear my call One day I'll sit beside your throne in Valhalla's great hall Like so many before me I'll die with honor and pride The right of a warrior forever to fight by your side Send a sign raise the sail wave a last goodbye Destiny is calling immortality be mine Call the witch to cast the runes, weave a magic spell We who die in battle are born not for heaven not for hell We are Sons of Odin the fire we burn inside Is the legacy of warrior kings who reign above in the sky I will lead the charge my sword into the wind Sons of Odin fight to die and live again Viking ships cross the sea, in cold wind, and rain Sail into the black of night magic stars our guiding light Today the blood of battle upon my weapons will never dry Many I'll send into the ground laughing as they die We are Sons of Odin the fire we burn inside Is the legacy of warrior kings who reign above in the sky I will lead the charge my sword into the wind Sons of Odin fight to die and live again Viking ships cross the sea, in cold wind, and rain Sail into the black of night magic stars our guiding light Place my body on a ship and burn it in the sea Let my spirit rise Valkries carry me Take me to Valhalla where my brothers wait for me Fires burning to the sky my spirit will never die I will lead the charge my sword into the wind Sons of Odin fight to die and live again Viking ships cross the sea, in cold wind, and rain Sail into the black of night magic stars our guiding light

 

 



Navio Escola  Sagres II

 

 

Skol

 

 Heavens Hung In Black   The Crow


I can't take anymore I have no more wings I can't take anymore The gates of heaven sealed  Don't you hear me Don't you hear me Don't you fear me Of never coming back Do you know what it's like When heaven's hung in black  I can't take anymore Our walls are black and bleed I can't take anymore No rooms here for your screams  Don't you hear me Don't you hear me Don't you fear me Of never coming back Oh, no more tears please Hanging heaven black  No don't you leave me to die Don't you leave me to die Don't you leave me to die No don't you leave me to die  And you'll know what it's like The wailing wall of sighs Hanging heaven black And you'll know what it's like When paradise is blind When heaven's hung in black  Time - How can you say That I've no time Am I blind - now you say that Heaven's blind, yeah Across the bridge of sighs, blind, time, time  Oh lord, don't you leave me to die No, don't you leave me to die Don't you leave me to die No lord, don't you leave me to die  And you'll know what it's like The wailing wall of sighs Hanging heaven black And you'll know what it's like When paradise is blind Painting heaven black Across the bridge of sighs Your losing heaven's light Heavens hung in black 

My Mother Told Me


Part 1: My Mother Told Me My mother told me Someday I will buy Galley with good oars Sail to distant shores Stand up on the prow Noble barque I steer Steady course to the haven Hew many foe-men Hew many foe-men Part 2: Transition into Heimdallr's Theme You wait for me, you wait for me My mother told me, someday I will die My galley with good oars to distant shores Stand up on the ground, no more my tears Part 3: Heimdallr (by Munknörr) Watching in the distance, with his sharp eyesight He can hear the grass grow, miles and miles away He was chosen by the gods, and he is staying alert Heimdall, son of Odin, with wild pig blood Son of nine mothers, the bravest of the gods He spent days without sleep, until the Ragnarök Against Loki he will fight, and then the end begins... Heimdall! (Heh, heh, hey, hey, hey)

Skol Ivar Vking


Manowar   Sons of Odin Vikings

 

 Here to the blaze I wander Through this black night I ponder The edge of our mighty swords Did clash Fallen by our axes Helmets smashed Glory and fame Blood is our name Souls full of thunder Hearts of steel Killers of men Of warriors, friend Sworn to avenge our fallen brothers To the end One day too I may fall I will enter Odin's Hall I will die sword in hand My name and my deeds will Scorch the land Glory and fame Blood is our name Souls full of thunder Hearts of steel Killers of men Of warriors, friend Sworn to avenge our fallen brothers Sons of the gods, today we shall die Open Valhalla's door Let the battle begin with swords in the wind Hail gods of war Sons of Odin, we four By the hammer of Thor Ride down from the sky Another is born Another shall fall This day men will die Glory and fame Blood is our name Souls full of thunder Hearts of steel Killers of men Of warriors, friend Sworn to avenge our fallen brothers Sons of the gods, today we shall die Open Valhalla's door Let the battle begin with swords in the wind Hail gods of war Sons of the gods, today we shall die Open Valhalla's door Let the battle begin with swords in the wind Hail gods of War Let the battle begin with swords in the wind Hail Gods Of war (Onward into the heart of the battle Fought the sons of Odin Outnumbered many times Still, they fought on Blood poured forth from their wounds Deep into the earth Vultures waited for the broken shells That once were bodies But Odin alone would choose the day They would enter Valhalla And in their hour of need He sent forth onto them, The Berserker Rage Now gods and men They rose up from the ground Screaming like wild animals Such is the gift of absolute power No blade or weapon would hurt them They killed men and horses alike And all who stood before them died that day Hail Gods Of War)

 

 My Mother Told Me

 Battle Cries    Valhala is Waiting for Us



👄👄👄👄👄👄

 


All That I Need
 
 


 All That She Wants

 

 The Siren


 

 



Mother Russia

Mother Russia how are you sleeping? Middle winter cold winds blow From the trees the snowflakes drifting Swirling 'round like ghosts in the snow Mother Russia poetry majestic Tells the time of a great empire Turning 'round the old man ponders Reminiscing an age gone by Mother Russia Dance of the Tsars Hold up your heads Be proud of what you are Now it has come Freedom at last Turning the tides of history And your past Mother Russia Dance of the Tsars Hold up your heads Remember who you are Can you release The anger the grief? Can you be happy Now your people are free

 

 



 Toys and Toy Soldiers



Americans
 

In Europe and America there's a growing feeling of hysteria Conditioned to respond to all the threats In the rhetorical speeches of the Soviets Mister Krushchev said, "We will bury you" I don't subscribe to this point of view It'd be such an ignorant thing to do If the Russians love their children too How can I save my little boy from Oppenheimer's deadly toy? There is no monopoly on common sense On either side of the political fence We share the same biology, regardless of ideology Believe me when I say to you I hope the Russians love their children too There is no historical precedent To put the words in the mouth of the president? There's no such thing as a winnable war It's a lie we don't believe anymore Mister Reagan says, "We will protect you" I don't subscribe to this point of view Believe me when I say to you I hope the Russians love their children too We share the same biology, regardless of ideology But what might save us, me and you Is if the Russians love their children too

 

 

 

 




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire