Fallen trees, thousands of trees, living and dead trees in the mountain forest.
A thousand trails and paths.
The forest canopy is a woman's face. It is the sky of a mind where light moves as the sun, moon and stars shine. It is the sky from where rainwater falls when the woman weeps her joys, sorrows and sometimes rage. It is the sky of red and pink lips, of murmurs, sighs, words, and winds. She is the canopy, the soul and spirit of the mountain forest.
Well, she went to play Golf. But I wonder what she did in those fields of green grass. I wonder what those silly things that she did really meant'
It´s Crazy to not know what she did and what she said. To not know to who was she talking.
Was she talking to me' I would like love to know.
Well, she is in a pause. Still exercising love, well pleasure, but as satd, she entered the period when the women break began.
Weather in Lisbon, September 23
There´s a lot of work to do there. On the ground and in the clouds. Hopefully some love work too.
Middle thought, Dark Green
Black, Red, Purple, Pink, White, Blue.
Why not yellow or brown, which is the clowns job, that sucks everything else' The brain and the body, the other colors, nature, trails, cabin, sky, heavens, dreams, taste, pleasure and joy.
She is mad´ Mad with you, you who´ Me´ Someone else' A friend, a lover'
Mad' It must have been because she was in a Golf course.
What she wrote' What and who she paint´ The colors of her clothes'
Who was she looking at in the distance with that far distant smile?
It all gives place and wings to imagination, fantasy, some love and pleasure, dreams.
I´m writing my little pumpkin things, just that. And, and my understanding of her things.
A person needs to be and talk with other person, a friend. To understand each other, to better understand, for a better understanding and comprehension of the things of the other. If there´s something to talk about and to understand!? What she does and says there' On the places where she goes´ On her social page´ She´s playing, having encrypted fun, dancing, sending messages, love letters, with words and lipstick marks, kisses from her lips. To her life, to her friends. Is there a lover' A secret and hidded lover'
I can understand a bit of some things, but not everything. A little bit of this and that, yes. I understand, but not everything.
Comme disent les filles, un tout petit peu de la bite. A bit, the last bit of the summer. Because, it’s already Autumn and I’m wearing my winter boots, my pink skirt bunched between my legs, and the navy blue sweater he gave me when we were wandering through the bedsheets store.
Don't say and do these kind of things. There are sensitive people, some more than others. She can sensitive, like any other person, like me. And the things you say can touch people´s sensibilities, excite, enthuse, inspire enthusiasm, spirit, inspire fantasy, creativity and dreams or hurt their feelings.
Too much love, true, the reality of these words, of these words of mine and hers.
She wrote, it is written, translation, "earse*me" end of the Summer.
Last hit, I'm asking you a question. Can you stop? Can you stop teasing me'
Her answer, "I´m mad at you" You, me or who' Is she mad with someone´ Another question.
It was written, said, it is done. Whatever I wrote, said and did on this message, that people may understand and comprehend or not.
Screaming at the window Watch me die another day Hopeless situation Endless price I have to pay Sanity now it's beyond me There's no choice Diary of a madman Walk the line again today Entries of confusion Dear diary, I'm here to stay Manic depression befriends me Hear his voice Sanity now it's beyond me There's no choice A sickened mind and spirit The mirror tells me lies Could I mistake myself for someone Who lives behind my eyes? Will he escape my soul Or will he live in me? Is he trying to get out Or trying to enter me? Voices in the darkness Scream away my mental health Can I ask a question To help me save me from myself? Enemies fill up the pages Are they me? Monday 'til Sunday in stages Set me free
Revelation (Mother Earth)
Mother, please forgive them For they know not what they do
Looking back in history's books It seems, it's nothing new Oh, let my mother live Heaven is for heroes And hell is full of fools Stupidity, No will to live They're breaking God's own rules Please, let my mother live Father of all creation I think we're all going wrong The path they're taking Seems to be breaking And it won't take too long Children of the future Watching empires fall Madness, the cup they drink from Self-destruction, the toll I had a vision. I saw the world burn And the seas had turned red The sun had fallen. The final curtain In the land of the dead Mother, please show the children Before it's too late To fight each other, there's no one winning We must fight all the hate
GOOD & EVIL
Wings on the wind´s ways.
Wings flying throught the paths of the wind.










.jpg)



.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


%20Revelation%20(Mother%20Earth)%20-%20YouTube.png)

%20Revelation%20(Mother%20Earth)%20(Live%201981)%20-%20YouTube.png)






.gif)







Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire