dimanche 12 février 2023

What´s in her mind´

What´s and who´s in her mind´

What´s and who´s in Vilk´s mind´ 



Time will masturbate the unplugged thing. 


It´s true




It´s true






Time will masturbate the unplugged thing. 

The thought, the idea, the concept, the ideologies and freedoms, the options and the choices. Child Free. What is the sense in it. It doesn´t make any sense at all. However she is free to make her own life choices. Still within a life personal choice but she´s going to change some things in her mind. I believe it will happen. Soon or a little bit later it will happen and naturally.

She has changed. Some personal things and being has changed.

 Psychologically and physically, she has changed.

 


But for now she wants to play. 
She gestures and she gently smiles.
What´s there´
What´s in her smile´ In her hair $💭?

The depths and the bright in her eyes tell me that there´s something alive there. There are adventures to live and challenges to accomplished. Stories to be made, told and to be written. Some will be hide. Kept in secret under seven keys. Some heart feelings and some heart breaks will occur. Will happen.

Homework

Enjoy the silence

With you

Live a dream

With you

Home is to be shared with the loved ones. With someone, with the family and with friends. And not with strangers.

So, i think she may not want to share it on her social media.

She loves the travelling adventures. She loves her social media work. Which is great. I love it. She´ll keep traveling. Without that someone. Me NG


Watching you working with that thing. I´m every wilderness walls. I´m your home walls. I´m the caresses and the kisses.

I´d love to see you working with that thing.

I´d love to play it on you.

Airnbn ceiling fan cam and alive on the social blue screen

T... O...

Airnbn are one of the many business they have in Mexico and everywhere.

They´re working on it. It´s their sickness, their job. Their sickness it´s the sickness of many people.

Words like violence Break the silence Come crashing in Into my little world Painful to me Pierce right through me Can't you understand Oh my little girl All I ever wanted All I ever needed Is here in my arms Words are very unnecessary They can only do harm Vows are spoken To be broken Feelings are intense Words are trivial Pleasures remain So does the pain Words are meaningless And forgettable All I ever wanted All I ever needed Is here in my arms Words are very unnecessary They can only do harm All I ever wanted All I ever needed Is here in my arms Words are very unnecessary They can only do harm All I ever wanted All I ever needed Is here in my arms Words are very unnecessary They can only do harm



What is the worry and the hurry´ I´m going nowhere. I´d love to go but i´m going nowhere. Unless i unlock the lock and open the door. ´Cause no one will do it for me. Too many clowns.

When lights go down

I see no reason For you to cry We've been through this before In every time In every season God knows I've tried So please don't ask for more Can't you see it in my eyes That this might be our last goodbye? Carrie, Carrie Things they change, my friend (woah-oh) Carrie, Carrie Maybe we'll meet again Somewhere, again I read your mind With no intentions Of being unkind I wish I could explain It all takes time Whole lot of patience If it's a crime How can I feel no pain? Can't you see it in my eyes That this might be our last goodbye? Oh-ho-ho Carrie, Carrie Oh, things they change, my friend (woah-oh) Carrie, Carrie Maybe we'll meet again Oh-oh Can't you see it in my eyes? That this might be our last goodbye (Oh-oh-oh) Oh Carrie, Carrie Oh-oh, things they change Carrie, Carrie, Carrie (woah-oh) Carrie, Carrie Maybe we'll meet again Oh, somewhere again 

Infra red lights. inside the lights. Thermal cams. Wall ink. Furniture mirrors. Television... Buttoms and walls. And boards.

Light at the end of the world

                                       He has no light

An old man by a seashore at the end of day Gazes the horizon with sea winds in his face Tempest-tossed island, seasons all the same Anchorage unpainted and a ship without a name Sea without a shore for the banished one unheard He lightens the beacon, light at the end of world Showing the way, lighting hope in their hearts The ones on their travels homeward from afar Well, this is for long-forgotten light at the end of the world Horizon crying the tears he left behind long ago The albatross is flying, making him daydream The time before he became one of the world's unseen Princess in the tower, children in the fields Life gave him it all, an island of the universe Now his love's a memory, a ghost in the fog He sets the sails one last time, saying "farewell" to the world Anchor to the water, seabed far below Grass still in his feet, and a smile beneath his brow This is for long-forgotten light at the end of the world Horizon crying the tears he left behind so long ago So long ago So long ago This is for long-forgotten light at the end of the world Horizon crying the tears he left behind so long ago




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire