mardi 14 février 2023

My Valentines

 









I wish I was a fisherman Tumblin' on the seas Far away from dry land And its bitter memories Casting out my sweet line With abandonment and love No ceiling bearin' down on me Save the starry sky above With light in my head You in my arms I wish I was the brakeman On a hurtlin' fevered train Crashing headlong into the heartland Like a cannon in the rain With the beating of the sleepers And the burnin' of the coal Counting the towns flashing by In a night that's full of soul With light in my head You in my arms For I know I will be loosened From bonds that hold me fast That the chains all hung around me Will fall away at last And on that fine and fateful day I will take thee in my hand I will ride on the train I will be the fisherman With light in my head You in my arms Light in my head You in my arms Light in my head You Light in my head You in my arms Light in my head

























Bad medicine


Your love is like bad medicine Bad medicine is what I need Oh, oh, oh, shake it up, just like bad medicine There ain't no doctor that can cure my disease (Bad medicine) I ain't got a fever, I got a permanent disease It'll take more than a doctor to prescribe a remedy I got lots of money, but it isn't what I need Gonna take more than a shot to get this poison out of me And I got all the symptoms, count 'em one, two, three First you need (That's what you get for falling in love) Then you bleed (You get a little and it's never enough) And then you're on your knees (That's what you get for falling in love) Now this boy's addicted 'cause your kiss is the drug Oh, oh, oh, your love is like bad medicine Bad medicine is what I need Oh, oh, oh, shake it up, just like bad medicine There ain't no doctor that can cure my disease Bad, bad medicine I don't need no needle to be giving me a thrill And I don't need no anesthesia or a nurse to bring a pill I got a dirty down addiction that doesn't leave a track I got a jones for your affection like a monkey on my back There ain't no paramedic gonna save this heart attack When you need (That's what you get for falling in love) Then you bleed (You get a little and it's never enough) And then you're on your knees (That's what you get for falling in love) Now this boy's addicted 'cause your kiss is the drug Oh, oh, oh, your love is like bad medicine Bad medicine is what I need Oh, oh, oh, shake it up, just like bad medicine So let's play doctor, baby, cure my disease Bad, bad medicine Is what I want Bad, bad medicine Is what I need I need a respirator 'cause I'm running out of breath For you're an all night generator wrapped in stockings and a dress When you find your medicine, you take what you can get 'Cause if there's something better, baby Well, they haven't found it yet Oh, oh, oh, your love is like bad medicine Bad medicine is what I need Oh, oh, oh, shake it up, just like bad medicine There ain't no doctor that can cure my disease Your love, bad medicine Bad medicine is what I need Oh, oh, oh, shake it up, just like bad medicine Your love's the potion that can cure my disease Bad, bad medicine Is what I want Bad, bad medicine Oh, baby, oh, baby (Bad, bad medicine) I gotta do, I gotta I gotta do, I gotta I gotta, I gotta I gotta do it again Wait a minute, wait a minute, hold on I'm not done, one more time, with feel Come on, one for that, help me up, now Your love is like bad medicine Bad medicine is what I need Oh, oh, oh, shake it up, just like bad medicine You got the potion that can cure my disease Your love, bad medicine Your kiss is what I need Your love, bad medicine


The what da f   *?



She doesn´t have a fucking boyfriend. She have that thing. That what Da F   * is that? So, today i´m not wishing her a good happy valentines´s day but a good day.

In 2024, if she wants to play we will be wishing to each other a Good Happy Valentine´s Day.
Until then.

Kisses

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

A lot of fun, i had a lot of money.

NGR





ARTISTAS MEMBROS DA CASA BRANCA



Valentines


PALHAÇOS DA CASA BRANCA


POLICIA PSP Queluz

Artista de rua e do comercio


Centro de Emprego - Trabalho - T Magia castanha

RABO OM CU


Fevereiro sic monkeys donkey clowns

Putas - Dinheiro

Burros cães

Tv - Jornais PT

Centro de Saúde




 Africa Apes Br  
  Moçambique Angola  

Porcos pt Burros

PSD MERCEDES PS

SIR SIS PGR MP PJ GNR PSP

Ministro da pecuária e dos porcinos sic






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire