dimanche 5 février 2023

"Forever and ever i´ll miss you

 

Forever and ever i´ll kiss you"



o.o


Tormentor



I'm a liar and I'm a cheat I have no morals and I'm a thief Pillage and plunder, curse those who enter I am a killer and Tormentor Tormentor (tormentor) Tormentor (tormentor) Tormentor (tormentor) Tormentor (tormentor) I'm a sinner, I kiss the breast I am a sadist that whips the flesh I'll take the women, curse those who enter I am a killer and Tormentor Tormentor (tormentor) Tormentor (tormentor) Tormentor (tormentor) Tormentor (tormentor) I am the lord of liars And I command the force of Fire Tormentor (tormentor) Tormentor (tormentor) Tormentor (tormentor) Tormentor (tormentor) Note: in the Dungeonmaster version, the lyrics are slightly different. The third and fourth lines of the second go: I rape the women, take those who enter Guilty, molested, and tormentor


Overlanding - Van life - Homestead life

Poor - Rich

What i´ll never find


Time to go away Down a road I cannot hide Will I have no name For destiny's I cannot find Will I wander alone Forever's lonely road of time Am I looking for what I'll never find Did you call my name I will be leaving from this dream Can you feel the pain Slowly leaving me Will you hold my hand And ease me to the other side Am I looking for what I'll never find Can you hear me Can you hear me in the night Will you feel me If you leave me will I cry? Can you hear me Can you feel me say goodbye

Single - Coupled - Married - Divorced - Widow

Widowmaker


A thousand years I've roamed the plains And waved the hand of doom I've seen the tears that fall like rain from the waste and all the ruin A shadow's cast that falls from me on you A time to claim All that's mine My wrath is blind The balance is where you hang I'm the Widowmaker I'm the Lord of the Wings I'm the Widowmaker The cries of sadness never heard Fall deaf upon my ears The stench of madness, raging wars I've seen a million years The smell of sorrow fills the fields And lingers in the sky The littered ground will swallow down The souls that fill my eyes I'm the Widowmaker I'm the Lord of the Wings I'm the Widowmaker

 I Wanna Be Somebody in Your Life


You say you don't wanna run and hide A face that no one knows 

And everyone you meet, you're gonna show You're nobody's slave, nobody's chains are holdin' you You hold your fist up high and rule the zoo Oh, you just got to be Up high where the whole world's watchin' me 'Cause I, I got the guts to be somebody To cry out I wanna be somebody, be somebody soon I wanna be somebody, be somebody too I wanna be somebody, be somebody soon I wanna be somebody, be somebody too You say, you don't wanna starve Or take the table crumbs that fall You don't wanna beg or plead at all You don't want no nine to five Your fingers to the bone You don't want to rock pile's bloody stones Oh, you just got to be Up high where the whole world's watchin' me 'Cause I, I got the guts to be somebody To cry out I wanna be somebody, be somebody soon I wanna be somebody, be somebody too I wanna be somebody, be somebody soon I wanna be somebody, be somebody too (I want) shiny cars and dirty money Lotsa rock and roll (I will) live in fame and die in flames I'm never gettin' old I wanna be somebody, be somebody soon I wanna be somebody, be somebody too I wanna be somebody, be somebody soon I wanna be somebody, be somebody too I wanna be somebody, be somebody soon I wanna be somebody, be somebody too I'm gonna be somebody I'm gonna be somebody




Trail Of Tears














👽👽👽


I´m Talking To You

Bring It Down Bring It Down


Who went down´ 
Not him but you. 👽
Still there for an empty glass. Isn´t he´
 M💭〰✔💣M   



She cries and she smiles.


Two Of  You


Don´t take it away from me





Aki






There's a thousand voices in my head, long ago Come inside, see yourself tonight Let me in, floating on the wind, oh, I don't know The sound your hear are silent in the night God, I'm dying on a trail of tears Where tomorrow never knows A resurrection closer To a light I've never known Play the game existence to the Living end I go Take me down to the trail of tears Where tomorrow never knows The lost road of destiny, I ride away home Head to lay on velvet nails tonight And will I lay me down to close my eyes Oh, I don't know, spirit wind with broken wings to fly God, I'm dying on a trail of tears Where tomorrow never knows A resurrection closer To a light I've never known Play the game existence to the Living end I go Take me down to the trail of tears Where tomorrow never knows My feet are raw from the trail where I've been Oh God these tears are evermore My heart is gone, oh, to never come back again I'll walk the stars on my way home Oh, I'm on a trail of tears Where tomorrow never knows Oh, I'm closer to a light I've never known Play the game of existence to the Living end I go Down to the trail of tears where Tomorrow never never knows Let my people go


Funeral 

March

Talk About Your Life

👻💗👿

Tears In My Eyes

Warrior Soul
























Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire