dimanche 15 octobre 2023

Remember, be true to yourself.

These things and you.

NGR16

It´s too much love too carry. Isn´t it´ It´s to much to carry in just one place and in just one time´

Things can always be better, if we love something or someone. If we dedicate ourselves a little more to things and people. If we spend a little bit more time with them.

We write and re-write. We improve our vocabulary and write. We design, paint, we say and do things. We improve things and ourselves. Our beings and life. Our relationships with the ones we like, love, live and die for.







By being true to yourself, you are being true to people. 

And therein lies the beauty of people and the beauty of any kind of relationship between two people.



No more lies

There's a darkening sky before me 

There's no time to prepare 

Salvage a lost horizon But no regrets from me Maybe I'll be back some other day To live again, just who can say In what shape or form that I might be Just another chance for me A hurried time, no disgrace Instead of racing to conclusion And wishing all my life away No one can stop me now Time is up, it couldn't last But there's more things I'd like to do I'm coming back to try again Some day maybe, I'll wait till then No more lies No more lies No more lies No more lies No more lies No more lies No more lies No more lies They're all sitting at my table 

Talking tall and drinking wine 

Their time is up just like me But they just don't know it yet So just a word of warning When you're in your deepest dreams There's nothing you can hide from I've got my eye on you The clock is fast, the hour is near Eventful past is everclear My life is set, the time is here I think I'm coming home No more lies No more lies No more lies No more lies No more lies No more lies No more lies No more lies A hurried time, no disgrace Instead of racing to conclusion Wishing all your life away No one can stop me now Time is up, it couldn't last But there's more things I have to do I'm coming back to try again Don't tell me that this is the end No more lies No more lies No more lies No more lies No more lies No more lies No more lies No more lies No more lies No more lies 

No more lies













Revelations

Nina
                             Australia Embassy Paris G - Lisbon




O God of Earth and Altar Bow down and hear our cry Our earthly rulers falter Our people drift and die The walls of gold entomb us The swords of scorn divide Take not thy thunder from us But take away our pride Just a babe in a black abyss No reason for a place like this The walls are cold And souls cry out in pain An easy way for the blind to go A clever path for the fools who know The Secret of the Hangman The smile on his lips The light of the blind you'll see The venom that tears my spine The eyes of the Nile are opening You'll see She came to me with a serpent's kiss As the Eye of the Sun rose on her lips Moonlight catches silver tears I cry So we lay in a black embrace And the seed is sown in a holy place And I watched and I waited for the dawn The light of the blind you'll see The venom that tears my spine 

The eyes of the Nile are opening You'll see Go! Bind us all together Ablaze with Hope and Free No storm or heavy weather Will rock the boat, you'll see 

The time has come to close your eyes And still the wind and rain 

For the one who will be king Is the watcher in the ring It is you, oh! 

It is you

GIL G G Y👀0

Revelations



























Look at you dancing and listen



"Starlight""Murderer""Warrior""Victim of Fate""Cry for Freedom"."Walls of Jericho / Ride the Sky""Reptile""Guardians""Phantoms of Death""Metal Invaders""Gorgar""Heavy Metal (Is the Law)""How Many Tears""Judas"

To heavy for your music tastes.


You listen once, twice... you´ll learn in time. The melodies and lyrics. Still to heavy´ Low the sound level.

Well, some lyrics... may not be very interesting. However there are good ones. Are you a reader´ Do you like to read´ Do you read books´ Fishin, huntin and cookin i believe. Tell me what do you like to read´ Magazins, social, fashion, 
By now you should know that I´m not a writer, a poet or whatever.

Melodies. Listen, learn and play. Once, twice till you learn the melodies, the lyrics till you start to like, play and sing the songs.
Heavy Metal has the greatest melodies. As well the greatest love songs...

Metallica - Orion


Classic music. Has greatest ones too. Musical instruments, amazing orchestres, sounds, melodies and voices.


In the Hall of the Mountain King - Wikipedia

Polonius - Wikipedia











I´m blogging. Doing my little Pumpkin things.

If you like stay with me. If you don´t, stay the same. Learn to like. All the hatred can be overcome. And all the love can be lost.

Lil G

You beautiful girl

Interesting, beautiful, you are.


Candle

"Seven years have gone, It can no longer be left undone The candle must be burn again, and pain must follow the unholy flame So burn, burn, burn And free the spirit from its chain" 

Here I am blinded again by that flame In every candle that I burn, burn! I see that same face return, it returns Eyes in pain, my little queen are you a dream In every candle that I burn, burn! I see that same face return, it returns Time has come for you to tell the truth, what shall I do? Tears are running from her eyes If she could only tell me why, tell me why The Jonah... The Jonah... In twisted key she speaks a word to me and then I see Her face falling apart The word "Jonah" is her mark, she's branded

Isn´t this sound melodic and powerful. The voice, doesn´t it take you to somewhere.´ Into a place´ Into a enlightenment thought´

At the same time into darkness. Darkness meanings...

Into a forest, a church, a cemetery, a grave´ 











Lyrics

You are the flames in my eyes. The dream i´m living. The spirit of the flame that burn in me. What shall i do´

I think we should stop teasing each other.


You´re far butt it´s what I´ve got.

I´ll be here and there with you.













Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire