dimanche 15 octobre 2023

NGR

 Blackfield band songs

NGR: IL N'Y Á PAS DE CHANSONS PARFAIS, MAIS NOTRE REVE/SONGE D'AURJOURD'HUI À ETAI SIMPLE ET UNE PARFAIT HISTOIRE (ngr16.blogspot.com)

Natasha St Pierre Canada France

NGR: PLEASE TELL TO KATY THAT I LOVE HER TO.O AND IF SHE WANT TO BE KISSED I WILL BE THERE AT THE SAME PLACE AND AT THE SAME HOUR TODAY (ngr16.blogspot.com)

Lita Ford - Kiss me deadly

NGR: E (ngr16.blogspot.com)

Harrier Jet UK

Pyramide du Louvre Paris

NGR: IT JUST NEED TO BE TURNED AROUND (ngr16.blogspot.com)


Van Halen - Right Now

Anastacia - Everything Burns

Madonna

Natasha St Pierre Canada France

Olivia Ruiz France










Mermaid Song














Shampoo





The Devil's Song (Missit me Dominus)


Today life rains sorrows Drops of despair My tears, they're rivers, veins Bleeding my heart A Woman's Memory It's the kisses she received On your lips I'll live And in your oblivion I'll die Today my tears want to commit suicide Snuggled up, die on your skin They're born dry, they're thirsty My cry today wants to die Like a promised kiss To your soul is my voice I am the dead and the lived I am the calm, I am your God Close your eyes and I'll take you Where dreams become song Life hurts, I'll heal you Sleep and dream, my voice cradles you Today my tears want to commit suicide Curled up, die on your skin They're born dry, they're thirsty My cry today wants to die If your tears want to kill themselves Save them because you're going to cry You'll cry oceans of peace Go to sleep there's no pain anymore In the Name of Freedom Faith in oneself and peace Burn the flags, no religion And let your God be a song Composed by the heart And let your country be where your feet take you Missit with Dominus Diabulus in Gaia, missit with Dominus Missit with Dominus Missit with Satan Now at last I'm air And my curse will fall The end of this church will come very soon My voice will awaken Today freedom has fallen asleep and in silence Today freedom has closed by death Today freedom has died of sorrow and melancholy Today there is no freedom, today God is not here and will not come. Today freedom has fallen asleep and in silence Today there is no freedom, today God is not here Today God is not here, today God is not here and will not come Our Father, of all of us Of the poor, of the homeless Of the marginalized and the unprotected Of the disinherited and the owners of misery Of those who follow you and of those who no longer believe in you Come down from heaven, for here is hell Come down from your throne for there are wars here, hunger, injustice You don't have to be one and triune With just one who wants to help, it would be enough for usWhat is your kingdom? The Vatican? Banking? High politics? Our kingdom is Nigeria Ethiopia, Colombia, Hiroshima Our daily bread is rape Gender-based violence, pedophilia Dictatorships, climate change I fall into temptation every day There is no tomorrow when I am not tempted to create a humble, just God A God Who Is on Earth In the valleys, A God who lives in the rain Who travels through the wind and caresses our soul A God of the sad, of the homosexuals A more human God A God who does not punish Who teaches A God who does not threaten, who protects That if I fall, I get up That if I get lost, that he extends his hand to me A God that if I err, And if I doubt, he understands me For that is why he endowed me with intelligence To doubt every Our Father, all of usWhy have you forgotten us? Our Father, blind, deaf and idleWhy have you forsaken us?

In Nomine Diabulus and Belial, Satan, Lucifer, Astaroth and Yahweh Night falls, eternal fog Hide the light now Cold barren, breaks, freezes Tears of the heart Dream of the life that you see dying In pieces of fear it's hard to live Dreams of death, stay awake Holy damnation, auto-da-fé In the name of the one religion We pronounce sentence and condemn you To pious purification From fire and pain In God's hands you must put your soul, your property, and all your sins Accept Christ and commend yourself For you will soon give an account to Him Diabulus in Gaia, missit me Dominus Diabulus in Gaia, missit me Dominus I'd like to be the wind so I can run away from me Let the silence be silent, the terror be silent, I wish I didn't die I'll invent another life My dreams I'll decorate and cover them with your kisses, he thought . Do you deny Satan, his works and his vices? Necromancy, magic and tarot? I am the virtue of the church and its principles : If you do not repent, your soul will be damned...

The Poem of the Sad Rain


Crying must purge the pain Drain the fear is in you And exude anguish that fills you The rain is sad where to have joy He woke up at midnight to look If in the reflection of the water he could find That laughter that one day shed And for a second skin, he dressed himself in solitude He searched the air for an answer While the sea enveloped him He asked his star for help That she abandoned Because she forgot to cry To cry is to purge the sorrow To dehydrate all the fear that is in you It is to sweat the anguish that fills you It is to rain sadness in order to be happy To cry is to purge the sorrow To dehydrate all the fear that is in you It is to sweat the anguish that fills you It is to rain sadness in order to be happy Close your eyes, open your heart And learn to see with the eyes of the soul, she heard The wind was blowing to her, a flower was speaking to her With the cadence that has a whisper of love Let out your ghosts That embitter kisses and give In exchange for your silences A store of anxiety Mutilated peace To cry is to purge the sorrow To dehydrate all the fear that is in you It is to sweat the anguish that fills you It is to rain sadness in order to be happy To cry is to purge the sorrow to dehydrate all the fear that is in you It is to sweat the anguish that fills youListen , I am Gaia! Don't castrate your rage! Let your soul spit out the pain! Let it rain sadness when you cry And let the bitterness quench your thirst Tears are soap That cleanses your skin of sorrow To cry is to purge the sorrow To dehydrate all the fear that is in you It is to sweat the anguish that fills you It is to rain sadness in order to be happy To cry is to purge the sorrow To dehydrate all the fear that is in you It is to sweat the anguish that fills you It is to rain sadness in order to be happy To cry is to purge the sorrow to dehydrate all the fear that is in you It is to sweat the anguish that fills youListen , I am Gaia! Don't castrate your rage! Let your soul spit out the pain!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire