dimanche 22 octobre 2023

22


NGR

 

If the songs are too Heavy, low the sound level. Listen, learn to like the melodies and the lyrics, play and sing it loudly. 



Casa Branca

HR




River

BMW - Volkswagen Golf GTI Dream cars

Henry Harris G

Richard Timberlake and Lauren

NG R

Ricardo

NGR Paris

Aurora

Henrique Rosa     Turkey

22

Aurora

NGR    RJR

Portugal Shield


Chainsaw Charlie (Murders In The New Morgue)

They are poison snakes with double tongues Horny hedgehogs who do their wrong Deaf men and blind workers, they could not see They are pawns and rooks for a crimson king 
They are a government with the parliament of horrors 

  PSD .... PS  

  PT  

Can you hear the screams from the fame machine? Down in Chainsaw Charlie's morgue 

Ok boy, now here's your deal Will you gamble your life? Sign right here on the dotted line It's the one you've waited for all of your life Ah, will it feed my hunger? If I swallow lies right down my throat? Or will it choke me till I'm raw? And tomorrow when I'm gone Will they whore my image on? I will my throne away, to a virgin heir and Charlie's slave Murders, murders in the new morgue Murders, murders in the new morgue See old Charlie and the platinum armies Making me their boy Murders, murders in the new morgue Murders, murders in the new morgue He'll make ya scream for the cash machine Down in Chainsaw Charlie's morgue We'll sell your flesh by the pound you'll go A whore of wrath just like me We'll sell ya wholesale, we'll sell your soul Strap on your sixstring and feed our machine Ah, will it feed my hunger? If I swallow lies right down my throat? Or will it choke me till I'm raw? And tomorrow when I'm gone Will they whore my image on? I will my throne away, to a virgin heir and Charlie's slave Murders, murders in the new morgue Murders, murders in the new morgue See old Charlie and the platinum armies Making me their boy Murders, murders in the new morgue Murders, murders in the new morgue He'll make ya scream for the cash machine Down in Chainsaw Charlie's morgue Welcome to the morgue boy Where the music comes to die Welcome to the morgue son I'll cut your throat just to stay alive Ah, trust me boy I won't steer you wrong If you trust me son 

You won't last very long 

  tv pt  

I'm the president of showbiz, my name is Charlie I'm a pt cocksucking asshole,

 AB SICK 

that's what they call me Here from my Hollywood tower I rule I'm lying motherfucker, the chainsaw's my tool The new morgue's our factory, to grease our lies Our machine is hungry, it needs your life Don't mind the faggots and the ruthless scum Before we're done, son we'll make you one I'm the tin man, I've never had a heart I'm the tin man, but I'll make you a star I'm the tin man, I've never had a heart I'm the tin man Murders, murders in the new morgue Murders, murders in the new morgue See old Charlie and the platinum armies Making me their boy Murders, murders in the new morgue Murders, murders in the new morgue He'll make ya scream for the cash machine Down in Chainsaw Charlie's morgue

I Am One

Demolition, mission-man The old boy is hating me I've become the one, they warned me about Oh he's gonna die before me Long live, long live, long live the king of mercy Long live, long live Is there no love, i am one The side you see, is the nasty me Oh i am one Love i am one I got something to prove And nothing to lose Oh i am one 18 bloody roses, each a year that bled my soul 18 and numb, i'm somebody's son Mama, look what i've become Long live, long live, long live the king of mercy Long live, long live Is there no love, i am one The side you see, is the nasty me Oh i am one Love i am one I got something to prove And nothing to lose Oh i am one Will he take me down to the gallows And kill the boy inside the man I'm just a rock and roll nigger I know he don't know what i am I don't see my face in the mirror And more, or understand Why am i the chosen one I'm the crimson man Long live, long live, long live the king of mercy Long live, long live Is there no love, i am one The side you see, is the nasty me

Sarah Brightman Harris



Revelation Mother Earth

I Wanna Be Somebody and that somewhere place in you.


You say you don't wanna run and hide A face that no one knows And everyone you meet, you're gonna show You're nobody's slave, nobody's chains are holdin' you You hold your fist up high and rule the zoo Oh, you just got to be Up high where the whole world's watchin' me 'Cause I, I got the guts to be somebody To cry out I wanna be somebody, be somebody soon I wanna be somebody, be somebody too I wanna be somebody, be somebody soon I wanna be somebody, be somebody too You say, you don't wanna starve Or take the table crumbs that fall You don't wanna beg or plead at all You don't want no nine to five Your fingers to the bone You don't want to rock pile's bloody stones Oh, you just got to be Up high where the whole world's watchin' me 'Cause I, I got the guts to be somebody To cry out I wanna be somebody, be somebody soon I wanna be somebody, be somebody too I wanna be somebody, be somebody soon I wanna be somebody, be somebody too (I want) shiny cars and dirty money Lotsa rock and roll (I will) live in fame and die in flames I'm never gettin' old I wanna be somebody, be somebody soon I wanna be somebody, be somebody too I wanna be somebody, be somebody soon I wanna be somebody, be somebody too I wanna be somebody, be somebody soon I wanna be somebody, be somebody too I'm gonna be somebody I'm gonna be somebody



Phantoms In The Mirror


Come look at me do you like what you see? If you smash the mirror you'll still not be free Look in the glass and you'll see who you are And you'll run but you'll not run far If you talk to me maybe I'll talk to you We'll tell lies together but never the truth Just you and me and I'll see what you do You'll watch me, and I'm all over you Come to the mirror my boy I'm the face that you see When the face isn't yours A Phantom, I'm hiding inside Yes I'm what you see When you see in my eyes My doctor said listen I'll help if I can But you're psychosomatic so I'm not your man The head doctor made me, give you what you need Some sedation to stop what you see But no one can help me I hide in my room, but he moves and lets loose My Four Doors of Doom Just let me out, you'll see who I am I'm controlling the man Come to the mirror my boy I'm the face that you see When the face isn't yours A Phantom, I'm hiding inside Yes I'm what you see When you see in my eyes Don't act surprised I see what you do Can't let your...? And kill off the boy that's in you Trust me you fool The price that's inside you Two will kneel They can't see who they are A reflection is cast On a conscience of war I am the mirror The plaything of men The true alter ego The phantom within Come to the mirror my boy I'm the face that you see When the face isn't yours A Phantom, I'm hiding inside Yes I'm what you see When you see in my eyes




The last runaway


The morning glory poured down on me Stars were in my eyes Desperate a babe in teens I was scared to death of What I'd find On borrowed beds of nails I wailed And I'd lose control So shamelessly so starved to be Down on this orphan's road If time runs away tomorrow There's nowhere left to hide To the promised land The roads I ran But nowhere left to ride The last runaway tonight Has come home And I'm running from the night Oh, from where I roamed It was the best days of our lives now The world was ours to run The last runaway tonight (The last runaway's alive) I'm coming home The price of pride bled down on me And ransomed my soul A broken boulevard of dreams Like misfits and their broken toys A runaway a slave in chains I'd lose control So painlessly, so hard to see Down this beggar's road If time runs away tomorrow There's nowhere left to hide To the promised land The roads I ran But nowhere left to ride The last runaway tonight Has come home And I'm running from the night Oh, from where I roamed It was the best days of our lives now The world was ours to run The last runaway tonight I'm coming home In the land of lost and make believe We shiver from the cold Lay down my head And hear no voices My face so bold Turn my back And feared redemption Like a thief I stole Escape this place erase my shadow Lord don't wanna lose my soul And help me Lord to make it This weight's too great to lift my soul no more Just one last chance to change it Give me back the life I can't wait to live Na, na, na, ooh na, na, na Ooh na, na, na, ooh na, na, na If time runs away tomorrow There's nowhere left to hide To the promised land The roads I ran But nowhere left to ride The last runaway tonight Has come home And I'm running from the night Oh, from where I roamed It was the best days of our lives now The world was ours to run The last runaway tonight I'm coming home





  Palhaços PT  





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire