.jpg)
True Blue
Hey What Listen I've had other guys I've looked into their eyes But I never knew love before 'Til you walked through my door I've had other lips I've sailed a thousand ships But no matter where I go You're the one for me, baby, this I know 'Cause it's True love You're the one I'm dreaming of Your heart fits me like a glove And I'm gonna be true blue, baby, I love you I've heard all the lines I've cried, oh-so many times Those tear drops they won't fall again I'm so excited 'cause you're my best friend So if you should ever doubt Wonder what love is all about Just think back and remember, dear Those words whispered in your ear, I said True love You're the one I'm dreaming of Your heart fits me like a glove And I'm gonna be true blue, baby, I love you 'Cause it's True love (This time I know it's true love) You're the one I'm dreaming of (The one I'm dreaming of) Your heart fits me like a glove (Heart fits just like a glove) And I'm gonna be true blue, baby, I love you No more sadness, I kiss it goodbye The sun is bursting right out of the sky I searched the whole world for someone like you Don't you know, don't you know that it's True love, oh baby, true love, oh baby True love, oh baby, true love It's true love, oh baby, true love, oh baby True love, oh baby, true love It's true, so if you should ever doubt Wonder what love is all about Just think back and remember dear Those words whispered in your ear, I said No more sadness, I kiss it goodbye The sun is bursting right out of the sky I searched the whole world for someone like you Don't you know, don't you know that it's True love (This time I know it's true love) You're the one I'm dreaming of (The one I'm dreaming of) Your heart fits me like a glove (Heart fits just like a glove) And I'm gonna be true blue, baby, I love you I love you This time I know it's true love (Love, love, love) You're the one I'm dreaming of (Love, love, love) Your heart fits just like a glove And I'm gonna be true blue, baby, I love you 'Cause it's True love, oh baby, true love, oh baby True love, oh baby, true love It's, true love, oh baby, true love, oh baby True love, oh baby, true love It's true love baby (Love, love, love) True love, true love


%20(1).jpg)




%20(1).jpg)
All Is Full of Love
%20(1).jpg)
You'll be given love You'll be taken care of You'll be given love You have to trust it Maybe not from the sources You have poured yours Maybe not from the directions You are staring at Twist your head around It's all around you All is full of love All around you (All is full of love) You just ain't receiving (All is full of love) Your phone is off the hook (All is full of love) Your doors are all shut (All is full of love) And be the little angel (All is full of love) All is full of love (All is full of love) All is full of love (All is full of love) All (All is full of love) All is full of love (All is full of love) All (All is full of love) (All is full of love) (All is full of love) (All is full of love) (All is full of love) (All is full of love) (All is full of love) (All is full of love) (Full of love)

Sleep Tight Little Baby
Children
.gif)
Lucy... it's time for bed now, and you need your rest So lie down in your coffin dear, and sleep tight I'll wake you when Daddy's here, alright? No No don't... d-d-don't cry little girl Little girl from head to toe Deep into the ground you go... down... DOWN! Sleep tight little baby, sleep tight below the ground Sleep tight little baby, nowhere to run around OH... The worms, Oh... The worms Is that your Daddy... your Daddy? Sleep tight little baby, sleep tight below the ground Sleep tight little baby, nowhere to run around OH... The worms, Oh... The worms Is that your Daddy... your Daddy? And as I'm waiting by the cemetery gates For her father to show Something's pounding at my head It's like I... I, I can still hear her SCREAMING Oh Lucy, I'm doing all this for you Oh Lucy, I didn't mean to, I didn't want to But you've got to Sleep tight little baby, sleep tight below the ground Sleep tight little baby, nowhere to run around OH... The worms, Oh... The worms Is that your Daddy... your Daddy? So you came at last? Let me see your heart Let me see your face, you son of a bitch I see a baby crying, I see a little tear Oh yeah, I know you're trying But you can't stop the fear... DADDY! If you ever want to see your little girl again You better do as I say Dear Mr. Mayor, welcome to my humble tomb Come inside, you know you have to
.jpg)
Satisfaction
NGR

Funeral
"We are gathered here tonight, To lay to rest Abigail Lafey, Whom we now know Was first born dead On the 7th day of july 1777. Abigail must be nailed to her coffin With 7 silver spikes, 1 through each arm, hand and knee, And let the last of the 7 be drawn through Her mouth So that she may never rise and cause evil again Who will be the first? " "I O'brian of the black horsemen."
Funeral March

%20(1).gif)

Somebody to Love

Vogue
What are you looking at? Strike a pose Strike a pose Vogue (vogue, vogue) Vogue (vogue, vogue) Look around, everywhere you turn is heartache It's everywhere that you go (look around) You try everything you can to escape The pain of life that you know (life that you know) When all else fails and you long to be Something better than you are today I know a place where you can get away It's called a dance floor And here's what it's for, so Come on, vogue (vogue) Let your body move to the music (move to the music) Hey, hey, hey Come on, vogue (vogue) Let your body go with the flow (go with the flow) You know you can do it All you need is your own imagination So use it, that's what it's for (that's what it's for) Go inside for your finest inspiration Your dreams will open the door (open up the door) It makes no difference if you're black or white If you're a boy or a girl If the music's pumping it will give you new life You're a superstar Yes, that's what you are, you know it Come on, vogue (vogue) Let your body groove to the music (groove to the music) Hey, hey, hey Come on, vogue (vogue, vogue) Let your body go with the flow (go with the flow) You know you can do it Beauty's where you find it Not just where you bump and grind it Soul is in the musical That's where I feel so beautiful Magical, life's a ball So get up on the dance floor Vogue (vogue) Let your body move to the music (move to the music) Hey, hey, hey Come on, vogue (vogue, vogue) Let your body go with the flow (go with the flow) You know you can do it Vogue (vogue) Beauty's where you find it (move to the music) Vogue (vogue) Beauty's where you find it (go with the flow) Greta Garbo and Monroe Dietrich and DiMaggio Marlon Brando, Jimmy Dean On the cover of a magazine Grace Kelly, Harlow, Jean Picture of a beauty queen Gene Kelly, Fred Astaire Ginger Rogers, dance on air They had style, they had grace Rita Hayworth gave good face Lauren, Katherine, Lana too Bette Davis, we love you Ladies with an attitude Fellas that were in the mood Don't just stand there, let's get to it Strike a pose, there's nothing to it Vogue, vogue Vogue, vogue (move to the music) Vogue, vogue Vogue, vogue (go with the flow) Ooh, you've got to Let your body move to the music Ooh, you've got to just Let your body go with the flow Ooh, you've got to just Vogue (vogue)

Madonna The Look of Love
Somebody to Love
Porcelain and China dolls Give me one, I've seen them all Got my back against the wall, ah Wonder where I'll be tomorrow But wait, now how long could this take? It's hard to find a mate when you're gone before he wakes They say it's hard to achieve, but can a girl believe? Is there somebody who still believes in love? I know you're out there There's gotta be somebody I search around the world but I can't seem to find somebody to love Baby girl, where you at? Looking at me like a putty cat (Meow) Wondering where that thing is at, oh Wondering where your ring's at, oh Nobody ever did it quite like this Nobody ever did it quite like you Do your hair, I bought you shoes We can hit the town like superstars do You want love? Then let me show you love (oh-oh-oh) Give me the key to your heart, I can give you what you want (oh-oh-oh) While you're waiting around and you're looking for someone (oh-oh-oh) I'ma turn you out, turn you into a woman Is there somebody who still believes in love? (yeah, yeah) I know you're out there (I know you're out there) There's gotta be somebody I search around the world but I can't seem to find somebody to love Is there somebody who still believes in love? I know you're out there There's gotta be somebody I search around the world but I can't seem to find somebody to love Je t'adore (ooh), je t'adore (ah) Make a move, do the thang Turn around, strike a pose Je t'adore, je t'adore Make a move, do the thang Turn around, strike a pose Ooh, I like it Ooh, I need it Ooh, I want it Hey, hey I know it's hard to achieve, but can a girl believe? Is there somebody (is there somebody?), who still believes in love? (yeah, yeah, who still believes) I know you're out there (I know you're out there) There's gotta be somebody I search around the world but (I search around the world) I can't seem to find somebody to love Is there somebody (yeah), who still believes in love? (who still believes in love) I know you're out there (who still believes) There's gotta be somebody (somebody) I search around the world but I can't seem to find somebody to love Oh yeah, somebody to love (you say hello, I say goodbye) Oh babe, somebody to love (you say hello, I say goodbye) Oh yeah, somebody to love Alright, somebody to love Oh babe, somebody to love Alright, somebody to love

%20(2)%20(1)%20(1).jpg)
Neighbours
SUCKERS
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire