I'm in the devil's hands.
I remember Kate like I remember Katy, I loved both of them, Two different kind of personalities in the same body and soul. I couldn´t sleep without my pillows. I missed her voice and touch. Her tongue, the tastes of her saliva caresses, words and kisses. I missed her sights, whispers, murmurs and pleasures. I missed the touch of her delicate hands, the softness of her skin, the meat of her body, the soul of all my desires, fantasies, dreams and pleasures. All her sweetness and beauty in my pillows and sleep. I couldn´t sleep without her presence, without her by my side, in an empty floor, sofa and bed.
I´m in
Well, she´ll be there.
Sitting on a chair and with the same faith that she had for the piano keys and the music score.
Did you write the book of love´
Me! I played piano. She was asleep, sleep walking.
No, I did not awake her.
Were you playing her songs´
Yes, I was. I like her music, her voice, the way she undresses herself and dances.
Katie Melua If You Were A Sailboat
Katie Melua Nine Million Bicycles
Katie Melua Shy Boy
NGR Nightwish concert in Paris
Concord
Landing in Paris
So, you are´
I swear, by the moon and the stars in the sky.
You and I Her and Me She & Him
Sitting on a chair in front of a cameraman.
Take 1
Sitting on a chair of the round table.
Take 2
So, does it tell her secret´
Take 3
Her trouble´
Take 4
July 6, Lisbon concert. 80 Euros concert ticket. 1/3 of my budget

.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)










.jpg)















.gif)












































.jpg)

.jpg)















.gif)
























.jpg)

.jpg)























%20(3).gif)




















.jpg)


.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)











%20(1).jpg)


.gif)
%20(1).gif)







.gif)


.gif)






Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire