lundi 30 janvier 2023

NG

As simple as it can be.

 

Here, there´s only one thing to do. And the thing to do is to leave this place.


Where Do You Think You're Going?

Where do you think you're going? Don't you know it's dark outside? Where do you think you're going? I wish they'd care about my pride Where do you think you're going? I think you don't know You got no way of knowing You got no place you can go I understand your changes How long before you reach the door I know where you think you're going I know what you came here for And now I'm sick of joking You know I like you to be free Where do you think you're going? I think you'd better go with me, girl You say there is no reason But you still find cause to doubt me When you ain't with me, girl You're gonna be without me Where do you think you're going? Don't you know it's dark outside? Where do you think you're going? I wish they'd care about my pride And now I'm sick of joking You know I like you to be free Where do you think you're going? I think you'd better go with me, girl Come on

And then, things can happen. Things can be done. I tell you, there are a lot of things in a singular mind. 
And in yours´ What´s there´

Once Upon Time


Some people get a cheap laugh, breaking up the speed limit Scaring the pedestrians for a minute Crossing up progress driving on the grass Leaving just enough room to pass Sunday driver never took a test Oh, yeah, once upon a time in the West Yes and it's no use saying that you don't know nothing It's still gonna get you if you don't do something Sitting on a fence, that's a dangerous course

 Ah, you could even catch a bullet from the peace-keeping force 

  Clowns PT  

  TV JORNAIS ANIMAIS PT  

 GOVERNOS PSD PS PT   

State Troopers




Even the hero gets a bullet in the chest Oh, yeah, once upon a time in the West Mother Mary your children are slaughtered Some of you mothers ought to lock up your daughters Who's protecting the innocenti? Now heap big trouble in the land of plenty Tell me how we're gonna do what's best You guessed, once upon a time in the West Oh yeah, once upon a time in the West Oh yeah, once upon a time in the West Oh yeah, once upon a time in the West Once upon a time in the West (once upon a time in the West) (Once upon a time in the West) Hey (Once upon a time in the West) (Once upon a time in the West) (Once upon a time in the West) (Once upon a time in the West) (Once upon a time in the West) (Once upon a time in the West) (Once upon a time in the West)

Brothers In Arms


Peter Pan Silva Simons

HR (hr555.blogspot.com)


Here on this blog you may find some of Henrique´s Music albums

If for some reason you don´t find any of HR Dire Straits albums, tell me. Send me a message. Make a comment. Whatever.

nunoroad@gmail.com

Like and subscribe


Interesting or not. It´s my Pumpkin little things.

Like Love or Hate It



There can be only one.

Goodbye Goodbye Goodbye

It´s a kind of magic.


Only One

A Boyfriend

A Boy and a Girl

It makes two

With Vilk

It makes three

Then you find the place. You imagine, you create, you do and build things.

We love each other

Two kids

It makes 5

We are a family



You're my family


Everyone hurts, everyone bleeds With all this pain right underneath All we need is holding on We got the key To carry on 'Cause you are You're my family You're my destiny The only ones The only ones I want You mean more to me More than life can be The only ones The only ones I love We're united in our hearts The world is turning cold and dark Our lives so wounded Full of scars And when I'm out here on my own I don't have to face it all alone 'Cause I know You're my family You're my destiny The only ones The only ones I want You mean more to me More than life can be The only ones The only ones I love 

We're united in our hearts




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire