lundi 13 juin 2022

Whitehorse

 



The idea                  







Black clouds on the horizon Great thunder and burning rain His chariot pounding I heard the heavens scream his name I watched as he shouted To the giants who died that day He held up his hammer high And called to Odin for a sign Thor the mighty, Thor the brave Crush the infidels in your way By your hammer let none be saved Live to die on that final day Gods, monsters and men We'll die together in the end God of thunder, God of rain Earth shaker who feels no pain The powerhead of the universe Now send your never ending curse I watched as he shouted To the giants who died that day He held up his hammer high And called to Odin for a sign Thor the mighty, Thor the brave Crush the infidels in your way By your hammer let none be saved Live to die on that final day Gods, monsters and men We'll die together in the end Swing your hammer to crack the sky Lift your cape so that you might fly Back to Odin and the Gods on high And leave this mortal world Thor the mighty, Thor the brave Crush the infidels in your way By your hammer let none be saved Live to die on that final day Gods, monsters and men We'll die together in the end Odin!






"Cries In The Night" 



Oh, I'm sitting down thinking about losing my mind Cause I keep telling myself I'm only one of a kind My life is broke because my dreams were shattered For so very long nothing else mattered I'm hearing Cries in the Night I can't wait another day No, no, no, tell me no lies I'm standing cold in the light I lose the dream and I go crazy I'm hearing Cries in the Night Yeah, they pull at my hair, and call out my name They think I'm cool and got worries with fame But I'm living to lose and dying to win With those people around here my patience wears thin I'm hearing Cries in the Night I can't wait another day No, no, no, tell me no lies I'm standing cold in the light I lose the dream and I go crazy I'm hearing Cries in the Night Yeah, I'm trying to get away, get away from it all I stand and scream, I'm not gonna crawl The dream never dies That's why I sing the song Like my maddening world, it turns on and on I'm hearing Cries in the Night I can't wait another day No, no, no, tell me no lies I'm standing cold in the light I lose the dream and I go crazy I'm hearing Cries in the Night




"Golgotha" 

Do you hear the wailing now 


Do you hear'em nailing down To a crown of thorns on Sorrows born Heaven's come down for Sweat like blood comes down Eclipse a shadow now The sun is gone and sorrows come Where it slithers from Jesus I need you now Free me I'm lost somehow Oh, remember me today I'm a leper left to hang Oh, yes I need you now Jesus I need you now Show me I'm lost somehow Oh, and show me there's a way from The cross from where I hang Oh see me bleed, I need you now Tell me where I'm going now Ooh am I lost or found Are you who they say Are you who they claim Oh, remember me Say a little prayer somehow, Ooh show me where I'm bound Ooh God I'm fallen The bells are tolling Just remember me, my name, my name Jesus I need you now Free me I'm lost somehow Oh, remember me today I'm a leper left to hang Oh, yes I need you now Jesus I need you now Show me I'm lost somehow Oh, and show me there's a way from The cross from where I hang Oh see me bleed, I need you now I'm slowly slipping into These wings that carry on My knees are bloodies from my crawl Show me there's a reason Keep believing you're the one My knees are buried at your cross Tell me where I'm going now Tell me am I going down Are you who they say you claim Remember me this night Breath and hear me know Ooh bring me alive Show me all Golgotha's mine Shadows forever night Jesus I need you now Free me I'm lost somehow Oh, remember me today I'm a leper left to hang Oh, yes I need you now Jesus I need you now Show me I'm lost somehow Oh, and show me there's a way from The cross from where I hang Oh see me bleed, I need you now Oh is there no hope for me? Oh, somewhere you'll show for me? Oh, I'm holding on believing there's a reason I can find Oh oh Lord remember me, take me up tonight




"Spirit Horse Of The Cherokee" 

The trail of tears began for all the Cherokee The white men came to trade & borrow but then they would not leave Some of us were taken by boat, and died at sea Those of us who lived were sold to slavery We welcomed them as brothers knowing nothing of their greed Born hunters not the hunted as the white man hunts for me We are descendants of the animals we live among the free Our trail of tears would end one day at Wounded Knee. Great Spirit, 


thunder birds fly, we are wild and free To fight and die by the open sky, Spirit Horse ride for me 


When we do the Ghost Dance, the buffalo will return Paint ourselves for war, now blood and fire burn Great Spirit makes us strong, take us to the sky The Cherokee are brave, we are not afraid to die Great Spirit, thunder birds fly, we are wild and free To fight and die by the open sky, Spirit Horse ride for me Red Cloud, Black Hawk, Sitting Bull, Crazy Horse, Geronimo Strong and brave warriors to the grave There has been much killing there will be much more The Medicine Man is dancing he's calling us to war, Hatchets sing with pride let the white men die Great Spirit, thunder birds fly, we are wild and free To fight and die by the open sky, Spirit Horse ride for me











Travels
A momentary lapse of reason







The Delicate Sound Of Thunder


So


So you think you can tell in a rain drop one great idea of you.
Thank you for the idea.

"Scream" 


Was I your one, gonna love Incense rising from your flame To worship one and to run Your gods of war are yours to blame 'Cause I want you to scream! I want you to scream my name, 

N G

Come on and scream If you love me I want you to scream my name Come on and scream if you love me and make it bleed if you want me, Here comes heartbraker taking your heart You gonna cry if you want me You gonna lie if you love me Ooh, Get up! Get up! Get up! Get out! 'cause I don't want to know Do you believe, do you see the graven idol of your love And pray to me and to feed and bow down to your dangerous God 'Cause I want you to scream! I want you to scream my name Come on and scream! I want you to scream my name Come on and scream if you love me and make it bleed if you want me. Ooh, here comes heartbraker taking your heart You gonna cry if you want me, You gonna lie if you love me Ooh, Get up! Get up! Get up! Get out! 'cause I don't want to know No lies, Ooh, no lies for you to feed All we touch turns to dust, so helplessly No eyes, oh no eyes could never see No broken idols of mad passions make believe No! No! No! Ooh, scream my name (scream, scream, scream) Come on and scream if you love me and make it bleed if you want me Ooh, here comes heartbraker taking your heart You gonna cry if you want me You gonna lie if you love me Get up! Get up! Get up! Get out! 'cause I don't want to know Your eyes, no your eyes could never see How long you gonna wait forever, idols of stone listen never NO!



We can dance

The moment



Eva vlog videos warm content and some messages


Moments that make you feel alive



Take the long way home


ODYSSEY


"The Meaning" 

Just look at the comfort that you call your home, Just kidding yourself that you're never alone; Well, maybe there's something, just one thing, you shouldn't have said, So, you better beware. And, you better get, and you better get, light in your head And, you better get, and you better get, peace in your head. If you wanna get, if you wanna get high. You're watching the movie go blistering by Just look at the sadness, I wish I could cry; Well, maybe there's something, just one thing, that I should have said. Well, it better be said. Has the record been, has the record been holding your heart, It's beginning to, it's beginning to squeeze you apart. Don't you wanna get, don't you wanna get high. You're holding the world in the palm of your hand, Watch'ya tellin' your children you don't understand If you know what the meaning is Meaning is Oh-oh so you better beware, So you better get, so you better get light in your head, So you better get, so you better get peace in your bed; Don't you wanna get, don't you wanna get high Just look at the madness that glows in your eyes, Don't you frighten the children, who'll steal your disguise, If you know what the meaning is If you know what the answer is If you know what the meaning is.





The doors of strange freezing feelings. Feelings and emotions, the joys of drinking the travel adventures.


So long I've been looking too hard, I've waiting too long Sometimes I don't know what I will find I only know it's a matter of time When you love someone When you love someone It feels so right, so warm and true I need to know if you feel it too Maybe I'm wrong Won't you tell me if I'm coming on too strong? This heart of mine has been hurt before This time I wanna be sure I've been waiting for a girl like you To come into my life I've been waiting for a girl like you A love that will survive I've been waiting for someone new To make me feel alive Yeah, waiting for a girl like you To come into my life You're so good When we make love it's understood It's more than a touch or a word we say Only in dreams could it be this way When you love someone Yeah, really love someone Now, I know it's right From the moment I wake up till deep in the night There's no where on earth that I'd rather be Than holding you, tenderly I've been waiting for a girl like you To come into my life I've been waiting for a girl like you And a love that will survive I've been waiting for someone new To make me feel alive Yeah, waiting for a girl like you To come into my life I've been waiting, waiting for you, ooh Ooh, I've been waiting I've been waiting, yeah I've been waiting for a girl like you I've been waiting Won't you come into my life? My life?


Living in a palace


Meaning




The Rapture

A Thief In The Night





DW
ITS AN AMERICAN SATELITE
MEXICAN BOARDER
U.S. PATROL
Drug cartels, drug smuglers, DEA, FBI, corrruption, prostitution and emigration.
Colombia, Mexico, Texas...

FRIENDSHIPS DOORS

Scream until you like it


Listen, observe, find, t´ll you like it. T´ll you like the songs, the melodies and the lyrics.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire