jeudi 17 juin 2021

N G R




























Ufos Of Imagination and Creation







Spaceman 1996


I always wanted you to go into space, man (intergalactic Christ) Spaceman I always wanted you to go into space, man (intergalactic Christ) Pungent smells, they consummate my home Beyond the black horizon, trying to take control See my girl, she shivers in her bones The sun and zenith rising, trying to take us all There's a fire between us, so where is your God? There's a fire between us I can't get off the carousel, I can't get off the carousel I can't get off the carousel, I can't get off this world The sickening taste Homophobic jokes Images of fascist votes Beam me up, 'cause I can't breathe Spaceman I always wanted you to go into space, man I killed you all, I killed you all I killed.. I killed you all, I killed all It's time to terminate the great wide world Morbid fascinations, television takes control Decimation, different races fall Electronic information tampers with your soul There's a fire between us, so where is your God? There's a fire between us I can't get off the carousel, I can't fall off this world The sickening taste Homophobic jokes Images of fascist votes Beam me up, 'cause I can't breathe Spaceman I always wanted you to go into space, man (intergalactic Christ) Spaceman I always wanted you to go into space, man (intergalactic Christ) Spaceman, Spaceman, Spaceman, Spaceman Spaceman, Spaceman, Spaceman, Spaceman Spaceman Spaceman Space Space

Katie Spaceman











White Flag



GORANGE PUMPKIN



                          Hollywood G PINK DOGS PJ 22    ANNE 
Chilly Praça do Chile Lisboa... 37

 

                                               ... 37 ...                                                    


Earings Aurora Loreal Lola 

 N G       RJR  




White Flag
   

I know you think that I shouldn't still love you, Or tell you that. But if I didn't say it, well I'd still have felt it Where's the sense in that? I promise I'm not trying to make your life harder Or return to where we were But I will go down with this ship And I won't put my hands up and surrender There will be no white flag above my door I'm in love and always will be I know I left too much mess and destruction To come back again And I caused nothing but trouble I understand if you can't talk to me again And if you live by the rules of "it's over" Then I'm sure that that makes sense I will go down with this ship And I won't put my hands up and surrender There will be no white flag above my door I'm in love and always will be 


And when we meet Which I'm sure we will All that was there Will be there still I'll let it pass And hold my tongue And you will think That I've moved on.... I will go down with this ship And I won't put my hands up and surrender There will be no white flag above my door I'm in love and always will be I will go down with this ship And I won't put my hands up and surrender There will be no white flag above my door 



I'm in love and always will be I will go down with this ship And I won't put my hands up and surrender There will be no white flag above my door I'm in love and always will be





Don't ask me What you know is true Don't have to tell you I love your precious heart I I was standing You were there Two worlds collided And they could never tear us apart We could live For a thousand years But if I hurt you I'd make wine from your tears I told you That we could fly 'Cause we all have wings But some of us don't know why I I was standing You were there Two worlds collided And they could never ever tear us apart I (Don't ask me) I was standing (You know it's true) You were there (Worlds collided) Two worlds collided 


(We're shining through) And they could never tear us apart You (Don't ask me) You were standing (You know it's true) I was there (Worlds collided) Two worlds collided (We're shining through) And they could never tear us apart I I was standing You were there Two worlds collided























Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire