lundi 7 juin 2021

7

 



Fear Of The Dark


I am a Woman who walks alone And when I'm walking a dark road At night or strolling through the park When the light begins to fade I sometimes feel a little strange A little anxious when it's dark Fear of the dark, fear of the dark I have a constant fear that something's always near Fear of the dark, fear of the dark I have a phobia that someone's always there Have you run your fingers down the wall And have you felt your neck skin crawl When you're searching for the light? Sometimes when you're scared to take a look At the corner of the room You've sensed that something's watching you Fear of the dark, fear of the dark I have a constant fear that something's always near Fear of the dark, fear of the dark I have a phobia that someone's always there Have you ever been alone at night Thought you heard footsteps behind And turned around and no-one's there? And as you quicken up your pace You find it hard to look again Because you're sure there's someone there Fear of the dark, fear of the dark I have a constant fear that something's always near Fear of the dark, fear of the dark I have a phobia that someone's always there Fear of the dark, fear of the dark Fear of the dark, fear of the dark Fear of the dark, fear of the dark Fear of the dark, fear of the dark Watching horror films the night before Debating witches and folklore The unknown troubles on your mind Maybe your mind is playing tricks You sense, and suddenly eyes fix On dancing shadows from behind Fear of the dark, fear of the dark I have a constant fear that something's always near Fear of the dark, fear of the dark I have a phobia that someone's always there Fear of the dark, fear of the dark I have a constant fear that something's always near Fear of the dark, fear of the dark I have a phobia that someone's always there When I'm walking a dark road I am a Woman who walks alone

Sophie Gregoire


The Dark Side Of The Chant


...

"Nothing Else Matters" 

So close no matter how far Couldn't be much more from the heart Forever trusting who we are And nothing else matters Never opened myself this way Life is ours, we live it our way All these words I don't just say And nothing else matters Trust I seek and I find in you Every day for us something new Open mind for a different view And nothing else matters Never cared for what they do Never cared for what they know But I know So close no matter how far Couldn't be much more from the heart Forever trusting who we are And nothing else matters Never cared for what they do Never cared for what they know But I know I never opened myself this way Life is ours, we live it our way All these words I don't just say And nothing else matters Trust I seek and I find in you Every day for us something new Open mind for a different view And nothing else matters Never cared for what they say Never cared for games they play Never cared for what they do Never cared for what they know And I know So close no matter how far Couldn't be much more from the heart Forever trusting who we are No nothing else matters

... ... ...


"Run To The Hills" 

White man came across the sea He brought us pain and misery He killed our tribes, he killed our creed He took our game for his own need We fought him hard, we fought him well Out on the plains we gave him hell But many came too much for Cree Oh will we ever be set free? Riding through dust clouds and barren wastes Galloping hard on the plains Chasing the redskins back to their holes Fighting them at their own game Murder for freedom the stab in the back Women and children are cowards attacks Run to the hills, run for your lives Run to the hills, run for your lives Soldier blue in the barren wastes Hunting and killing their game Raping the women and wasting the men The only good Injuns are tame Selling them whiskey and taking their gold Enslaving the young and destroying the old Run to the hills, run for your lives Run to the hills, run for your lives Run to the hills, run for your lives Run to the hills, run for your lives Run to the hills, run for your lives Run to the hills, run for your lives


The Jerusalem Has Come


The Jerusalem goes to War


"Hymn Of The Immortal Warriors"


A hero was he Touching all our lives As if he lived and died In a single moment Great were his deeds All his words were true He lived and died A man of honor He paid with his life For his life was the price To pass the gates immortal Thy journey begins With sword in the wind Stay thy hand rest thy command For Odin's call was heard above them all Thy name shall never die! Long shall we remember He who walked the road of danger Master of revenge Death's no stranger Blood and death lived on his sword The god of war his only lord Into the depths of hell Go all he fell Take thy shield take thy sword All thy weapons to the sky Ye shall need them when Odin bid thee rise For none but the brave Shall rise up from the grave To see the Valkyries fly And so it was by the hand of Odin Did the immortal warrior pass through The gates of Valhalla and into legend. Rise brother rise pass Valhalla's gates Here great warriors await Reborn from thy steel All thy wounds be healed From the earth to the sky Now the son of Odin rise! Take thy place among the kings For thy soul shall never die!~


Kingdom of Heaven





Sword Of The Highlands

                                                      Agatha

Here they lie, gone not forgotten All the clans from days long ago In this ground, they rest all together Why they fought and died Shall all come to know Born with a right To carry the sword of our fathers Who fell with their brothers And ours there below They may raise our cities They may burn the land We may die in thousands They will understand We will not surrender Not one boy or man Come take the sword of the highlands From my cold dead hands He said Carry the fight on for me For all the sons of the highlands Fight for the right to be free Never be owned They may raise our cities They may burn the land We may die in thousands They will understand We will not surrender Not one boy or man Come take the sword of the highlands From my cold dead hands He said Carry the fight on for me For all the sons of the highlands Fight for the right to be free Never be owned
We will not surrender Not one boy or man Come take the sword of the highlands

Swords In The Wind


I surrender my soul Odin, hear my call One day I'll sit beside your throne In Valhalla's great hall Like so many before me I'll die with honour and pride The right of the warrior Forever to fight by your side Send a sign, raise the sail Wave a last goodbye Destiny is calling Immortality, be mine Call the witch to cast the ruins Weave a magic spell We who die in battle are born Not for Heaven, not for Hell We are sons of Odin The fire we burn inside Is the legacy of warrior kings Who reign above in the sky I will lead the charge My sword into the wind Sons of Odin fight to die and live again Viking ships cross the sea In cold wind and rain Sail into the black of night Magic stars are guiding light Today the blood of battle Upon my weapons will never dry Many I'll send to the ground Laughing as they die We are sons of Odin The fire we burn inside Is the legacy of warrior kings Who reign above in the sky I will lead the charge My sword into the wind Sons of Odin fight to die and live again Viking ships cross the sea In cold wind and rain Sail into the black of night Magic stars are guiding light Place my body on a ship And burn it in the sea Let my spirit rise Valkyries carry me Take me to Valhalla Where my brothers wait for me Fires burn into the sky My spirit will never die I will lead the charge My sword into the wind Sons of Odin fight to die and live again Viking ships cross the sea In cold wind and rain Sail into the black of night Magic stars are guiding light I will lead the charge My sword into the wind Sons of Odin fight to die and live again Viking ships cross the sea In cold wind and rain Sail into the black of night Magic stars are guiding light

Master Of The Wind



In the silence of the darkness when all are fast asleep I live inside a dream calling to your spirit As a sail calls the wind, hear the angels sing Far beyond the sun across the western sky Reach into the blackness find a silver line In a voice I whisper a candle in the night We'll carry all our dreams in a single beam of light Close your eyes, look into the dream Winds of change will winds of fortune bring Fly away to a rainbow in the sky gold is at the end for each of us to find There the road begins where another one will end Here the four winds know who will break and who will bend All to be the master of the wind Falling stars now light my way My life was written on the wind Clouds above, clouds below High ascend the dreams within When the wind fills the sky the clouds will move aside And there will be the road to all our dreams For any day that stings two better days it brings Nothing is as bad as it seems Close your eyes, look into the dream Wins of change will winds of fortune bring Fly away to a rainbow in the sky gold is at the end for each of us to find There the road begins where another one will end Here the four winds know who will break and who will bend All to be the master of the wind



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire