vendredi 23 octobre 2020

Crisis´ What Crisis´

 The Meaning


Another Man´s Women





GUERRE


Jealousy





At dead of night, when strangers roam The streets in search of anyone who'll take them home I lie alone, the clock strikes three And anyone who wanted to could contact me At dead of night, 'till break of day Endless thoughts and questions keep me awake It's much too late Where've you been? Who've you seen? You didn't phone when you said you would! Do you lie? Do you try To keep in touch? You know you could I've tried to see your point of view But could not hear or see For jealousy I never knew time pass so slow I wish I'd never met you, or that I could bear to let you go At dead of night, 'till break of day Endless thoughts and questions keep me awake It's much too late Where've you been? Who've you seen? You didn't phone when you said you would! Do you lie? Do you…


 I double-cross you And you get mysterious mail I've tried hard not to shock you It's hard not to with the things I could say Tell me why don't we try Not to break our hearts and make it so hard for ourselves? Why don't we try Not to break our hearts and make it so hard for ourselves? You lock your letters in a box And you've hidden the key I go one better - I'm indebted To a contact magazine Tell me why don't we try Not to break our hearts and make it so hard for ourselves? Why don't we try Not to break our hearts and make it so hard for us?


Everybody's got to live together
Just to find a little peace of mind there




If you give up your affairs forever




I will give up mine
But it's hard
So hard




I'm always hoping you'll be faithful
But you're not I suppose
We've both




Henry Thomas audition för E.T. Ok kid, you got the job


Lola

JUSTIN

N

NUNO

N

NUNO






NGR

NGR Serviçe Militaire - Concert... Alvalade Lisbonne 1992

2010

NGR Concert Genesis - Lisbonne 1995 6...´


2014



https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/bonokoski-memo-to-justin-trudeau-shes-pregnant-not-a-petting-zoo

https://www.insider.com/justin-trudeau-canada-diet-fitness-2017-4


Gel de bain Shampoo Detergent Oils 

Photographie Yeux Card identitée Exames medicaux organique sang urine cócó

Medias tv jornaux magazines


Supermarchê Restaurant Maison


https://us-keepexploring.canada.travel/things-to-do/food-culture-travel-justin-trudeau-shares-meal-kristen-kish


DONKEYS PIGS SICS DOGS MONKEYS

PAUL AA ROCOCO DANIEL NA






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire