vendredi 2 juin 2023

Nina G

 






With Love Gentle Kisses

N G R

Horizon







0__o Shit o__0



G

We end here. Our friendship ends here.
Could it be more special than this?
This is the end of our relationship.
Well, it was good while it lasted.

Thank you Nina, it was a pleasure to meet you.

I´m dead. 


G wanna live

Nina, am I dead? Did I died?
Good.



G N G









Y
Y
0






Not really that and it´s not something so simple. She is really something complicated.
I´d like to say to Nina that i love her. 
She's beautiful. She really has something about her that makes me love her.





It seems that this message didn´t had to be special but something else.


What do you think?
Tell me Nina. Tell me your thought. Say something to me.
Please.

Hello Australia Hello Ozzys


~





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire