vendredi 16 juin 2023

D

 


I think it was me who left Eva here last night to rest in peace. 





NGR SALLY NGR































































































Iron Maiden - The Clairvoyant


Feel the sweat break on my brow Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls Is this a dream or is it now Is this a vision or normality I see before my eyes I wonder why, I wonder how That it seems that the power's getting stronger every day I feel a strength, an inner fire But I'm scared I won't be able to control it anymore There's a time to live and a time to die When it's time to meet the maker There's a time to live but isn't it strange That as soon as you're born you're dying There's a time to live and a time to die When it's time to meet the maker There's a time to live but isn't it strange That as soon as you're born you're dying Just by looking through your eyes He could see the future penetrating right in through you mind See the truth and see your lies But for all his power couldn't foresee his own demise There's a time to live and a time to die When it's time to meet the maker There's a time to live but isn't it strange That as soon as you're born you're dying There's a time to live and a time to die When it's time to meet the maker There's a time to live but isn't it strange That as soon as you're born you're dying And be reborn again?




R.I.P.



C You in BriTish Colombia AC














Time is on my side


Time is on my side, yes it is Time is on my side, yes it is Now you always say That you want to be free But you'll come running back (said you would baby) You'll come running back (I said so many times before) You'll come running back to me Yeah, time is on my side, yes it is Time is on my side, yes it is You're searching for good times But just wait and see You'll come running back (I said, don't worry darling) You'll come running back (spend the rest of my life with you, baby) You'll come running back to me Go ahead baby, go ahead Go ahead and light up the town And baby, I do anything your heart desires, remember I'll always be around And I know, I know Like I told you so many times before You're gonna come back Yeah, you you're gonna come back baby Knockin', yeah, knocking right on my door Yes Time is on my side, yes it is Time is on my side, yes it is 'Cause I got the real love The kind that you need You'll come running back (I knew you would one day) You'll come running back (like I told you before) You'll come running back to me Yeah, time, time, time is on my side, yes it is I said, time, time, time is on my side, yes it is I said, time, time, time is on my side














Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire