mercredi 21 juin 2023

Entre dos Tierras Between two Earths. Between two lands. Damn Goblin.


NGR




Eva, do you wanna write and play new chapters with me?
There are so many things to do.

 

You can sell yourself 

Any offer is good, if you want power, 

uh And how easy it is Open your mouth 

so much to give your opinion And if you plan to back out You already have many traces to erase, uh Let me, 

I am not to blame for seeing you fall If I am not to blame for seeing you fall 

You lose faith Any hope is vain and I don't know what to believe Pe-pe-pe-but, forget me That nobody has called you and you're again, uh Let me, I am not to blame for seeing you fall If I am not to blame for seeing that 

Between two earths you are 

And you leave no air to breathe, oh, oh Between two earths you are And you leave no air to breathe 

Leave it already Don't be quince and allow you to pass And if you don't plan to back out 

You already have a lot of mud to swallow, 




uh-uh-uh Let me, I am not to blame for seeing you fall If I am not to blame for seeing that 

Between two earths you are And you leave no air to breathe, oh, oh Between two earths you are And you leave no air to breathe, uoh Ooh, let me, I'm not to blame for seeing you fall If I'm not to blame for seeing that Between two earths you are And you leave no air to breathe, oh, oh, oh Between two earths you are And you leave no air to breathe, uoh

 

Maldito Duende Damn Goblin 

I've heard that the night It's all magic And that a goblin invites you to dream And I know that, lately I have barely stopped And I have the impression of rambling Dawn so soon And I'm so lonely And I don't regret yesterday, yes The stars light you up today They serve as a guide You feel so strong that you think That no one can touch you The distances become short The hours pass quickly And this room does not stop shrinking And so many things to say So much talk around here If it were possible to escape this place Dawn so soon And I'm so lonely And I don't regret yesterday, yes The stars light you up today They serve as a guide You feel so strong that you think That no one can touch you Dawn so soon And I'm so lonely And I don't regret yesterday, yes 

The stars light you up today They serve as a guide 

You feel so strong that you think That no one can touch you

Y

O

O__0

O

O_0

Do you wanna kiss me or not?

NGR LOVES YOU

Look at me i´m smiling

NGR WANTS TO KISS YOU

And that´s what you´re going to do.

You´re going to kiss me.

Take me.

I want you to pleasure me. 

I want you to give me pleasure. 

I want to feel pleasure.

I LIKE GIRLS         




You dont have to sell your body and your soul to earn money. 
You just have to believe me. Trust me and do the fucking thing and i´ll be there with you as soon as i can be with you.






Kiss me


One

Having 2morrow´s revenge in count.

Please, send your uncensored tapes to NGR. 

Avenging Mk Mouse



Eva do you like my stories?


Isnt it what you like and what you want?

N G R









You did what you didndt so often. The shave. You unplugged your Yussy unplugged chapters.

Your hair. I shaved it. 

Kiss

Y

NGR

👻

What was and is inside your system? Inside your mind?
Desert of shit. What happen there?

World war six


The continuation of the previous chapters and the beginning of a new chapter.











Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire