vendredi 28 octobre 2022

Folders

 



She went into Alaska without internet connection. 
a) Someone told her that Starlink internet connection don´t cover the territory of Alaska.
Starlink covers the entire territory of the United Sates
However, weather conditions may condition the internet connection.
Chineses, Russians and French can also interfere with the satellite's communications. 
b) Someone didn´t want her to be online.
So, she went offline.
Meridians had internet connection and there are some places in Alaska that have access to the internet connection by wi-fi. 
She could connect with her family and friends, using her mobile phone. Do her social media work and be updated.

Then she received a love letter. 13


She was with me, here at the right place.


So, the juicy questions. 
Did Starlink challenged the world of communications?
I did.
Does Starlink hit people´s minds and hearts?
I do.
The universe is so vast, it´s infinite. To where and how far can Starlink go?
I can go nowhere or far away in people´s mind, heart and life.
I know



She says it´s fun. I like love it. It´s a kind of it all. 8.2. 

She´s learning and playing. 

She says sorry bud i got confused. I was elsewhere. 

Also a lot of stuff went in and it took some time to accumulate and understand certain things. Your Pumpkins. So, i got confused and dazed at the same time.

It takes me back in time. Makes me see and realise some of my own things. The rights and the wrongs. I play, learn and try to improve myself every day
Nothing and nobody is perfect. We can only try to do our best.

Your Pumpkins... tricks. You did your best.
Restless and wild

We have to move forward, go forward. Sometimes go back a little. Turn right or turn left on a street. Get out of the labyrinth we´re in. Climb a tree. Take a trail on a rocky valley, on a hill or on a mountain. That may take us to the sky or to hell. We´ll never know if we don´t make a choice and take a step. To the heavens. Someday i may go there. Be and live there. 
Sometimes we find ourselves in a crossroad. In a scrabble. In a hole, in a darkness, in a torment. We pray and we search in a Church of Diamonds, trying to find the missing piece. The missing word. The missing person. Ourselves.


ofc she is talking with Vilk or someone else and not with me. It´s understood. But why not talking with me? Why not? O__O
 Does this tell me something? Can i learn something with it? It tells, i can learn, think about it, say and do something with it.
She´s talking with herself.


She writes
I want to hold you, touch you and kiss you...... middle, front, back, front, middle, middle. God bless you.
She wrote it yesterday on her social media.
I thought. Go on. Write something, say something, do something. It´s something.
It makes me think. And i can tell you this, it´s a good thing.
Oh Yeah
Well 
I get nervous, excited, it lifts my spirit, my creativity and my humour. 
IT´S GOOD. 
IT´S REALLY REALLY GOOD TO FEEL THIS WAY.

It´s love. If it wasn´t i wouldn´t be here.

This was our last dance.


Unless she reconsideres her decision of leaving me.



Wally, where is she´ What is she doing´ 
So So So many things.
Here a few ones.
She´s secretly loving me.
She´s travelling.
She´s adventuring and challenging herself. 
Dreaming her life´s dreams.
Living life on her own.
Working on her social media.
It´s a lot of things.
That i care a lot.


Alright We care a lot! We care a lot! We care a lot! About disasters, fires Floods and killer bees (We care a lot) About the NASA Shuttle fallin' in the sea We care a lot About starvation and the Food that Live Aid bought We care a lot! About disease, baby, rock, Hudson, rock! Yeah! (Whoa, whoa) Oh, it's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it Said it's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it We care a lot! We care a lot! We care a lot! About the gamblers and The pushers and the geeks We care a lot! About the smack and crack and Whack that hits the street We care a lot! About the welfare of all you boys and girls We care a lot! About you people 'cause we're Out to save the world! Yeah! Well it's a dirty job but Someone's gotta do it Said, it's a dirty job but Someone's gotta do it Well, it's a dirty job but Someone's gotta do it Said, it's a dirty job but Someone's gotta do it Well, it's a dirty job but Someone's gotta do it We go oh-oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh Ai Oh-oh-oh-oh The right start We care a lot! About the army, navy, air force and marines We care a lot! About the NY-, SF-, and LAPD We care a lot! About you people We care a lot! About you're guns We care a lot! About the wars we're fighting Gee, that looks like fun! We care a lot! About the Garbage Pail Kids, they never lie We care a lot!

She cares a lot about me.


Someone got to do it.

There she goes. She´s no longer with me. She´s leaving.

She´s elsewhere. Lost in fake websites. In the work and in the lies of others.


Tm


Time is on my side, yes it is Time is on my side, yes it is Now you always say That you want to be free But you'll come running back (said you would baby) You'll come running back (I said so many times before) You'll come running back to me Yeah, time is on my side, yes it is Time is on my side, yes it is You're searching for good times But just wait and see You'll come running back (I said, don't worry darling) You'll come running back (spend the rest of my life with you, baby) You'll come running back to me Go ahead baby, go ahead Go ahead and light up the town And baby, I do anything your heart desires, remember I'll always be around And I know, I know Like I told you so many times before You're gonna come back Yeah, you you're gonna come back baby Knockin', yeah, knocking right on my door Yes Time is on my side, yes it is Time is on my side, yes it is 'Cause I got the real love The kind that you need You'll come running back (I knew you would one day) You'll come running back (like I told you before) You'll come running back to me Yeah, time, time, time is on my side, yes it is I said, time, time, time is on my side, yes it is I said, time, time, time is on my side



SOMEWHERE IN TIME IN RUSSIA








Putin is wondering if Elon Musk and NASA toys, the space toys,



 have the technology to detect 


the Russian submarine
 

on Russia´s Artic Ocean waters.






Wondering if the bombs don´t explode when they touch or make a splash on the water. Wondering if the bombs and the missiles launched by bomber planes (ships and boats) 


can hit the sub in deep waters.




Wondering 













Wondering if the Russian tv channels and other social media, like the government institutions, enterprises and commercial business don´t have Ted Turner and Uncle Sam under the drawer.



Every time i make an improvement on a message, the letters and the words jump in sizes. So, i have to "repair" it, and make sure that every word is written correctly and in the size i want.

My keyboard is in need of a mechanic. 

Once in a while, it jumps. The letters and words jump.

And there she goes, when she goes wild.





                                                 She has a lovely... mind  💓





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire