dimanche 30 octobre 2022

HELLGWEEN


 HAPPY HELLOWEEN

IRON MAIDEN

 When The Children Cry



Little child dry your crying eyes 

How can I explain the fear you feel inside Cause you were born into this evil world Where man is killing man and no one knows just why What have we become just look what we have done All that we destroyed you must build again When the children cry let them know we tried Cause when the children sing then the new world begins 

Little child you must show the way To a better day for all the young Cause you were born for all the world to see That we all can live with love and peace No more presidents and 

all the wars will end One united world under God 

When the children cry let them know we tried Cause when the children sing then the new world begins What have we become just look what we have done All that we destroyed you must build again 

No more presidents and 

all the wars will end One united world under God When the children cry 

let them know we tried When the children fight let them know it ain't right When the children pray let them know the way Cause when the children sing then the new world begins

Beyond the trees

Beyond the trees Nature's reign is ending Children unattended Freeze Beyond the trees 

The world is so much colder Dreams turn into soldiers And bleed The earth is turning Kings are burning The missions down To the ground As time passes Cold bastards Frighten me Beyond the trees Beyond the trees Beauty's lost in boundary Insanity surrounds me Here Beyond the trees If there is disaster Is there something after 

For me The earth is turnin' Kings are burnin' 

The missions down To the ground As time passes 

Cold bastards Frighten me Beyond the trees


Broken heart

Here I stand, all alone Trying to fight the pain from a Broken heart Why she left me? I don't know It really doesn't matter anymore I thought our love could Last forever But here I stand lost and all alone Start a new day, but not alone I'm gonna break away From this broken heart I'll meet a woman. I'm Gonna take her home Where I'll pick all the pieces And start all over again I know that life will be much Better Cause I know the light will shine again There is life even after a broken heart, broken Heart You can fight the pain from a broken heart Broken heart

Tell Me

We held each other tight And ran away into the night Oh baby you were so afraid We knew we couldn't stay Our parents didn't understand The love we had together We were teenagers Far away from home We were cold and all alone Tell me baby all through the night That you'll never let me go Tell me baby cause I want the world to know Together we were one We found the place where dreams are made And hearts never broken We said we'd never leave You know we couldn't turn around And face that we had left behind We were young in love Out on the run We were cold and all alone Tell me baby all through the night That you'll never let me go Tell me baby cause I want the world to know Tell me baby I'm the only one And you ever need Tell me baby that you'll never let me go Tell me baby all through the night That you'll never let me go Tell me baby cause I want the world to know Tell me baby I'm the only one And you ever need Tell me baby that you'll never let me go Oh baby, you know we couldn't turn around Cause we were young up against the world So tell me, tell that you'll never let me go Cause I need your love, and I need it all the time



Ozzy

Goodbye To Romance





Toshiba remember the songs. The recording tapes on its decks. So many times played. So many times, listen. Touched and felt. 
This musics were not love songs. This musics were ours.


My sweet love Caroline

Do you remember the times we hold and kiss each other´ We touched our feelings. Our love.




PUMPKIN

Sofa notes


This content and message was not posted before in any of my blogs. Yet and once in a while here they are my Pumpkins on my blogs. Here they are some of my recording tapes. The love songs i played on my Radio Cassette player.

   TOSHIBA  




LOVE YOU EVA


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire