vendredi 1 septembre 2023

In the street corner.

 We´ll meet there one day.


Our secret words and secret stories. The things that we shared and share with each other and that we have been keeping in our secret garden. That place. Your place and mine. 

Beautiful love.



We have nothing to hide but to share. We have to go our own way.


This message














Separated ways´
It's up to you and only you to choose what we're going to do from now on.
You give me permission to keep blogging, doing my little Pumpkin things. Slapping, the truth and snuggling you in the distance.


 Caressing, touching and giving you some words of comfort and love.


You know i like love you don´t you´





Toy soldiers


Toy C



N G R




Step by step, heart to heart Left, right, left, we all fall down Like toy soldiers It wasn't my intention to mislead you It never should have been this way What can I say? It's true, I did extend the invitation I never knew how long you'd stay When you hear temptation call It's your heart that takes Takes the fall (Won't you come out and play with me?) Step by step, heart to heart (heart to heart) Left, right, left, we all fall down (all fall down) Like toy soldiers Bit by bit (bit by bit), torn apart (torn apart) We never win, but the battle wages on For toy soldiers It's getting hard to wake up in the morning My head is spinning constantly How can it be? How could I be so blind to this addiction? If I don't stop, the next one's gonna be me Only emptiness remains It replaces all All the pain (Won't you come out and play with me?) Step by step, heart to heart (heart to heart) Left, right, left, we all fall down (all fall down) Like toy soldiers Bit by bit (bit by bit), torn apart (torn apart) We never win, but the battle wages on For toy soldiers We never win Only emptiness remains It replaces all All the pain (Won't you come out and play with me?) Step by step, heart to heart (heart to heart) Left, right, left, we all fall down (all fall down) Like toy soldiers Bit by bit (bit by bit), torn apart (torn apart) We never win, but the battle wages on (wages on) For toy soldiers Step by step, heart to heart (heart to heart) Left, right, left, we all fall down (all fall down, all fall down) Like toy soldiers Bit by bit (bit by bit), torn apart (torn apart) 
We never win, but the battle wages on For toy soldiers

Dreams


    Magic power


My mind




It started earlier.



Heaven I see
You see me I see you.


I look at you Heaven I see All that you do Angel to me You hold me when I'm sad And you love me when I'm bad It feels like I'm falling Heaven I see And it's Heaven I feel And the devil in me Gets down on his knees Heaven I see I thought I would die Before I met you You brought back to life All that is true You hold me when I'm sad And forgive me when I'm bad It feels like I'm falling Heaven I see And it's Heaven I feel And the devil in me Gets down on his knees Heaven I see I've walked through the fire Been raked through the coals You lifted me higher Both body and soul, yeah Heaven I see and it's Heaven I feel And the devil in me gets down on his knees Heaven I see, yeah, Heaven I see And the devil in me Gets down on his knees Heaven I see Heaven I see and it's Heaven I feel And the devil in me is finally set free Heaven I see, yeah Heaven I see and it's 

👀 Y❤U  Y❤U 👀 ME


Heaven I feel And the devil in me is finally set free Heaven I see


Warrior soul
I love you you love me.


The times are so weird The people here feel constant fear and danger They need to be saved Before it's too late, in the eyes of every stranger Sometimes it seems Enemies are not very far away I wanna say Show me a warrior's soul Let me reach into your heart Let me see and feel the fire I can be a fighter, become a warrior too Every star wonders where you are Are you trapped and still alive? I've tried to get through, I'm needing you To let me know that you survived Sometimes it seems Enemies are not so far away And I don't wanna stay Show me a warrior's soul Let me reach into your heart Let me see and feel the fire That I can be a fighter Become a warrior too Just like you Don't let our dream come true Become a nightmare Oh, please don't I'm depending on you to come and save me Come on now You said you'd always love me I need to know Show me a warrior's soul Let me reach into your heart Let me see and feel the fire That I can be a fighter Become a warrior too Let me reach into your heart Let me see and feel the fire That I can be a fighter Become a warrior too

It´s morning, you can wear my clothes.


Take your breakfast. Talk or walk if you wanna. You know where am I.
Distant.

Love You
Kisses

N G R



Talk about


Wheels on fire


The meanin


Just look at the comfort that you call your home Just kidding yourself that you're never alone Well maybe there's something, There's one thing you shouldn't have said So you better beware And you'd better get, and you'd better get light in your head And you'd better get, and you'd better get peace in your bed If you wanna get, if you wanna get high You're watchin' the movie go blistering by Just look at the sadness, I wish I could cry Well maybe there's something, There's one thing that I should have said Well it better be said It's the beckoning, it's the reckoning holding your heart It's beginning to, it's beginning to squeeze you apart Don't you wanna get, don't you wanna get high You're holding the world in the palm of your hand What you're tellin' your children you don't understand If you know what the meaning is If you know what the meaning is If you know what the meaning is If you know what the meaning is If you know what the meaning is If you know what the meaning is If you know what the meaning is Meaning is, meaning is, meaning is Oh you better beware And you'd better get, and you'd better get light in your head And you'd better get, and you'd better get peace in your bed If you wanna get, if you wanna get high Just look at the madness that glows in your eyes You're frightened your children will steal your disguise If you know what the meaning is If you know what the meaning is If you know what the meaning is




I O X


I O X








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire