mercredi 7 juin 2023

The time will come.




N G R



N G R
Your bad behavior always make me chill out.
You beautiful girl. The things you write, say and do to me.
My girl, I love you. 
I L O V E Y O U





Lets chilli together. Lets go home and chill out for a while.

I just want to chill out with you in the good pages of the book. A book to be read today, tomorrow, after and after. I am a dreamer, infinite dreams i can´t denny them but live them with you.


Just being here and there chillin´ with life.

The time will come, to say go on, don´t stop believin´



Just a small town girl Livin' in a lonely world She took the midnight train going anywhere Just a city boy Born and raised in South Detroit He took the midnight train going anywhere A singer in a smokey room A smell of wine and cheap perfume For a smile they can share the night It goes on and on and on and on Strangers waitin' Up and down the boulevard Their shadows searchin' in the night Streetlights, people Livin' just to find emotion Hidin', somewhere in the night Workin' hard to get my fill Everybody wants a thrill Payin' anything to roll the dice Just one more time Some'll win, some will lose Some are born to sing the blues Whoa, the movie never ends It goes on and on and on and on Strangers waitin' Up and down the boulevard Their shadows searchin' in the night Streetlights, people Livin' just to find emotion Hidin', somewhere in the night Don't stop believin' Hold on to that feelin' Streetlights, people Don't stop believin' Hold on Streetlights, people 
Don't stop believin' Hold on to that feelin' Streetlights, people

I don´t know where she´s going to be tomorrow. She is so far from me and walking and walking even further away from me. So far and so close of the nothing that I am for her. The nothing that I am today.

I´m here kissing you.


Don´t you dare to cry, smile.


 Hey, chill out, we'll get there sooner or later.





The winter is here again, oh Lord Haven't been home in a year or more I hope she holds on a little longer Sent a letter on a long summer day Made of silver, not of clay Ooh, I've been runnin' down this dusty road Ooh, the wheel in the sky keeps on turnin' I don't know where I'll be tomorrow Wheel in the sky keeps on turnin' I've been tryin' to make it home Got to make it, before too long Ooh, I can't take this very much longer, no I'm standin' in the sleet and rain Don't think I'm ever gonna make it home again The mornin' sun is risin' It's kissin' the day Ooh, the wheel in the sky keeps on turnin' I don't know where I'll be tomorrow Wheel in the sky keeps on turnin' Whoa, whoa-whoa, my, my-my, my-my For tomorrow Oh the wheel in the sky keeps on turnin' Ooh, I don't know where I'll be tomorrow Wheel in the sky keeps me yearnin' Ooh, I don't know, I don't know Oh the wheel in the sky keeps on turnin' Ooh, I don't know where I'll be tomorrow Wheel in the sky keeps on turnin' Ooh, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, whoa Wheel in the sky keeps on turnin' 
Don't know where I'll be tomorrow Ooh, the wheel in the sky keeps turnin' Wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'


Who's Crying Now


It's been a mystery And still, they try to see Why something good can hurt so bad Caught on a one-way streets The taste of bittersweet Love will survive somehow, someway One love feeds the fire One heart burns desire Wonder who's crying now Two hearts born to run Who'll be the lonely one Wonder who's crying now So many stormy nights So many wrong or rights Neither could change their headstrong ways And in a lover's rage They tore another page The fighting is worth the love they save One love feeds the fire One heart burns desire Wonder who's crying now Two hearts born to run Who'll be the lonely one Wonder who's crying now Only so many tears you can cry 



'Til the heartache is over and now you can say Your love will never die Whoa-whoa-whoa, whoa-whoa 

One love feeds the fire One heart burns desire 




Wonder who's crying now Two hearts born to run Who'll be the lonely one Wonder who's crying now


 I Didnt Start the Fire She Did



Harry Truman, Doris Day, Red China, Johnnie Ray South Pacific, Walter Winchell, Joe DiMaggio Joe McCarthy, Richard Nixon, Studebaker, television North Korea, South Korea, Marilyn Monroe Rosenbergs, H-bomb, Sugar Ray, Panmunjom Brando, "The King and I", and "The Catcher in the Rye" Eisenhower, Vaccine, England's got a new queen Marciano, Liberace, Santayana, goodbye We didn't start the fire It was always burning, since the world's been turning We didn't start the fire No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it Joseph Stalin, Malenkov, Nasser and Prokofiev Rockefeller, Campanella, Communist Bloc Roy Cohn, Juan Peron, Toscanini, Dacron Dien Bien Phu falls, "Rock Around the Clock" Einstein, James Dean, Brooklyn's got a winning team Davy Crockett, Peter Pan, Elvis Presley, Disneyland Bardot, Budapest, Alabama, Krushchev Princess Grace, Peyton Place, Trouble in the Suez We didn't start the fire It was always burning, since the world's been turning We didn't start the fire No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it Little Rock, Pasternak, Mickey Mantle, Kerouac Sputnik, Chou En-Lai, "Bridge on the River Kwai" Lebanon, Charles de Gaulle, California baseball Starkweather homicide, children of thalidomide Buddy Holly, Ben Hur, space monkey, mafia Hula hoops, Castro, Edsel is a no-go U2, Syngman Rhee, Payola and Kennedy Chubby Checker, Psycho, Belgians in the Congo We didn't start the fire It was always burning, since the world's been turning We didn't start the fire No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it Hemingway, Eichmann, "Stranger in a Strange Land" Dylan, Berlin, Bay of Pigs invasion "Lawrence of Arabia", British Beatlemania Ole Miss, John Glenn, Liston beats Patterson Pope Paul, Malcolm X, British politician sex JFK – blown away, what else do I have to say? We didn't start the fire It was always burning, since the world's been turning We didn't start the fire No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it Birth control, Ho Chi Minh, Richard Nixon back again Moonshot, Woodstock, Watergate, punk rock Begin, Reagan, Palestine, terror on the airline Ayatollah's in Iran, Russians in Afghanistan "Wheel of Fortune", Sally Ride, heavy metal suicide Foreign debts, homeless vets,crack, Bernie Goetz Hypodermics on the shore, China's under martial law Rock and roller, cola wars, I can't take it anymore We didn't start the fire It was always burning, since the world's been turning We didn't start the fire But when we are gone It will still burn on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on We didn't start the fire It was always burning, since the world's been turning We didn't start the fire No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it We didn't start the fire It was always burning, since the world's been turning We didn't start the fire No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it We didn't start the fire It was always burning, since the world's been turning We didn't start the fire No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it








Crying in the rain


I'll never let you see The way my broken heart is hurting me I've got my pride and I know how to hide All my sorrow and pain I'll do my crying in the rain If I wait for stormy skies You won't know the rain from the tears in my eyes You'll never know that I still love you so Only heartaches remain I'll do my crying in the rain Raindrops falling from heaven Could never take away my misery Since we're not together I pray for stormy weather To hide these tears I hope you'll never see Someday when my crying's done I'm gonna wear a smile and walk in the sun I may be a fool but 'til then, darling you'll Never see me complain I'll do my crying in the rain Since we're not together I pray for stormy weather To hide these tears I hope you'll never see Someday when my crying's done I'm gonna wear a smile and walk in the sun I may be a fool but 'til then, darling you'll Never see me complain I'll do my crying in the rain I'll do my crying in the rain I'll do my crying in the rain

Can you forgive me?


Can you forgive her?

N G R





The eyes on her. In her mind.

Sleepiest days and sleepiest nights



Another night with open eyes Too late to sleep, too soon to rise You're short of breath, is it a heart attack? Hot and feverish you face the fact You're in love, and it feels like shame Because she's gone and made a fool of you in public again You're in love, and it feels like pain Because you know there's too much truth in everything she claims So ask yourself now: Can you forgive her If she wants you to? Ask yourself: Can you even deliver What she demands of you? You drift into the strangest dreams Of youthful follies and changing teams Admit you're wrong, oh, no, not yet Then you wake up and remember that you can't forget She's made you some kind of laughing stock Because you dance to disco, and you don't like rock She'd make fun of you, and even in bed Said she was gonna go and get herself a real man instead So ask yourself now: Can you forgive her If she begs you to? Ask yourself: Can you even deliver What she demands of you? Or do you want revenge? But that's childish, so childish! (But that's childish, so childish!) Remember when you were more easily led Behind the cricket pavillion and the bicycle shed Trembling as your dreams came true You looked right into those blue eyes and knew It was love, and now you can't pretend You've forgotten all the promises of that first friend It's bad enough, she knows how you feel But she's not prepared to share you with the memory So ask yourself now: Can you forgive her If she begs you to? Ask yourself: Can you even deliver What she demands of you? Ask yourself now: Can you forgive her If she begs you to? And ask yourself: Can you even deliver What she demands of you? Or do you want revenge? But that's childish, so childish!














Street corner.


Home, Lets do it.


👻





The Gift - 11:33

                                 37



Ain't nobody's love that can help me Ain't nobody's love that can help me Ain't nobody's love that can help me Ain't nobody's love that can help me Where you could answer my questions Where you could show your repentance I've wasted my time, now I know more is less I guess, I'll choose the logic way. Next time you'll have time to think Why L.O.V.E. is a hard, hard think to keep (hard, hard thing to keep) Then you'll understand what I'm singing Ain't nobody's love that can help me Ain't nobody's love that can help me Ain't nobody's love that can help me 'Cause again and again and again you've broke my heart I wanna know how you're bringing me so down 'Cause it ain't nobody's love that can save me I wanna know how you're bringing me so down 'Cause again and again and again you've broke my... So try not regain my attention, It's late for your useless redemption I've wasted my life and now my heart is a mess I guess, I'll choose the tragic way. Next time I have time to think why L.O.V.E Is a hard, hard thing to keep (hard, hard thing to keep) Than you'll understand what I'm singing Ain't nobody's love that can help me Ain't nobody's love that can help me Ain't nobody's love that can help me And you'll understand what I'm singing You'll understand what... I'm singing I wanna know how you're bringing me so down 'Cause it ain't nobody's love that can save me I wanna know how you're bringing me so down 'Cause again and again and again you've broke my... 'Cause everybody tells me how to love I can run to you right now 'Cause again and again and again you've broke my heart I wanna know how you're bringing me so down Ain't nobody's love that can help me Ain't nobody's love that can help me Ain't nobody's love that can help me Ain't nobody's love that can help me



 Girl Cant Help It 


Iran


If he could hold her, so close in his arms...again If she could show him The letter her heart forgot to send...why They're livin' dreams on their own Ooh they'll never stop running The girl can't help it, she needs more He hasn't found what he's lookin' for They're still standing in the rain He can't help it, and she's just that way And when he calls her She tells him that she still cares Under the moonlight, He wonders why she can't be there...why Why do they go on alone When they're missin' each other There's a fire Ooh there's a fire in his eyes for you Don't you know she still cries Ooh do you know she still cries for you Fire Ooh there's a fire in his eyes for you For you she cries Ooh do you know she still cries for you Fire Ooh there's a fire in his eyes for you Ooh nothing stands between love and you


I don´t care if others understand me or not.
Does she understands me? 
Is the only thing that I really want to know.
My Girl I Love You.


Kisses o



Relax, take it easy.


N G R


EVA G



The missing pieces of the puzzle.

I have to reach you. I have to be with you. To talk, touch and feel you.
What am i doing here and not there with you?
Question.
Answer.

Dreamer




Daydreamers


Glorious




The time will come.

Eva, did you like the message or not?
Give me an answer.  


MUSIC



Tell it loud and clear. 
If you liked, scream my name to all the meadows. Make them hear my name.
NGR

Amigos? Amis? Friends? Freunde? Vänner? Друзей? Друзів朋友? フレンズ? دوستوں?

Przyjaciele?


If you didn´t liked my message.
Say nothing.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire