dimanche 8 mai 2022

JUST IN

 


  IF I DIE, I PRAY TO THE  LORD MY SOUL TO TAKE.  

  HERE MY MESSAGE TO YOU  

 LOVE YOU 

















I'll try alone, make destiny my own I learn to free my mind Myself I now must find


THE WIDOW









To the Heavens and see the world through my eyes. 






ALONE. HE´S GONE


EMPTY ROOM, EMPTY BED, EMPTY LOVE FEELINGS

Sleeping (In The Fire)

 Touch, touch in the flame's desire Feeling the pain's denial And your finger's in the fire Look, look in the candle light See in the flame of life And my spell our lie Taste the love The Lucifer's magic that makes you numb The passion and all the pain are one You're sleeping in the fire Taste the love The Lucifer's magic that makes you numb You feel what it does and you're drunk on love You're sleeping in the fire I gaze as the flame and fire burn And cry out the name of which I yearn Taste the love The Lucifer's magic that makes you numb The passion and all the pain are one You're sleeping in the fire Taste the love The Lucifer's magic that makes you numb You feel what it does and you're drunk on love You're sleeping in the fire.


"Miss You" 



Lost inside our room A priest at the door with news Said you were gone and I knew Oooh and my world was broken in two I'd pray that you were here To hold my heart I'd hide myself in your bed And cry myself numb Oh God I miss you Tell me can you hear me Oh God I miss you I can't scream and I can't speak Show me now Will I ever be free from you Lost inside my head I closed my eyes and fled No pain no gain No death no more I drown myself in flesh There's no way out No way how Would you even know me now I've found this thing that I make sing Can you hear me now Oh God I miss you Tell me can you hear me Oh God I miss you I can't scream and I can't speak Show me now Will I ever be free from you Oh god I miss you Tell me can you hear me


 Oh god I miss you I can't scream and I can't speak Show me now Will I ever be free from you Oh god I miss you Why did you go and leave me alone Now I'm running away from my home No they'll never know I'm gone They don't know how No how Can you hear me now - ooh Do you see somehow - ooh Is there no love from your great beyond Can you hear me now Oh god I miss you Tell me can you hear me Oh god I miss you I can't scream and I can't speak Show me now Will I ever be free from you Oh god I miss you Tell me can you hear me Oh god I miss you I can't scream and I can't speak Tell me how Will I ever be free from you


I´m free








I´m SO
An angel
She









Yves Saint Laurent

















PEACE FREEDOM LOVE


ON THE ROAD. I´LL NEVER FIND...


SO BORING

  MUM, I LOVE YOU TO DEATH.  

Beyond the reason



PARIS RIVIÉRE SEINE CATEDRAL NOTREDAME DE PARIS

AURORA ROSI ITALIE GONÇALO JOÃO JEAN RICARDO

HENRIQUE

CARAVANES

ROXANNE

PIERRE TRUDEAU

PIERRE

HR

                                   PUMPKIN MUSICS


                           AURORA ANNE ANA



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire