vendredi 17 décembre 2021

Moonchild












Sol de Abril

Estágio de Ginástica do Sporting em Albufeira Algarve Portugal

















Ouriços





















Cat Stevens - Moonshadow


Moonshadow" 
Oh, I'm bein' followed by a moonshadow, moonshadow, moonshadow Leapin and hoppin' on a moonshadow, moonshadow, moonshadow And if I ever lose my hands, lose my plough, lose my land, Oh if I ever lose my hands, Oh if... I won't have to work no more. And if I ever lose my eyes, if my colours all run dry, Yes if I ever lose my eyes, Oh if... I won't have to cry no more. Yes I'm bein' followed by a moonshadow, moonshadow, moonshadow Leapin' and hoppin' on a moonshadow, moonshadow, moonshadow And if I ever lose my legs, I won't moan, and I won't beg, Yes if I ever lose my legs, Oh if... I won't have to walk no more. And if I ever lose my mouth, all my teeth, north and south, Yes if I ever lose my mouth, Oh if... I won't have to talk... Did it take long to find me? I asked the faithful light. Did it take long to find me? And are you gonna stay the night? I'm bein' followed by a moonshadow, moonshadow, moonshadow Leapin' and hoppin' on a moonshadow, moonshadow, moonshadow Moonshadow, moonshadow, moonshadow, moonshadow












MOONCHILD


Seventh Son Of The Seventh Son Tour









Reebok Reebok Lottus (Converse) Adidas









Aurora





"Moonchild" 
Seven deadly sins Seven ways to win Seven holy paths to hell And your trip begins Seven downward slopes Seven bloodied hopes Seven are your burning fires Seven your desires I am he, the bornless one The fallen angel watching you Babylon, the scarlet whore I'll infiltrate your gratitude Don't you dare to save your son Kill him now and save the young ones Be the mother of a birth strangled babe Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name Moonchild, hear the mandrake scream Moonchild, open the seventh seal I count the heads of those unborn The accursed ones, I'll find them all And if you die by your own hand As a suicide you shall be damned And if you try to save your soul I will torment you, you shall not grow old With every second and passing breath You'll be so alone, your soul will bleed to death Moonchild, hear the mandrake scream Moonchild, open the seventh seal Moonchild, you'll be mine soon child Moonchild, take my hand tonight The twins they are exhausted, seven is this night Gemini is rising as the red lips kiss to bite Seven angels, seven demons battle for his soul When Gabriel lies sleeping, this child was born to die One more dies, and one more lives One baby cries, one mother grieves For all the sins you will commit You'll beg forgiveness and none I'll give A web of fear shall be your coat To clothe you in the night A lucky escape for you, young man But I see you damned in endless night Moonchild, hear the mandrake scream Moonchild, open the seventh seal Moonchild, you'll be mine soon child Moonchild, take my hand tonight


Easy does it
And if my heart's had wings, I'd be the bird that sings, I'd fly where love isn't shy And everyone is willing to try. And if we had the time, And time's so hard to find, I can't believe what you say, Start sending those shadows away, And if you know who you are, You are your own superstar, And only you can shape the movie that you make, So when the lights disappear; And only the silence disappears, And only the silence is near, Watch yourself; easy does it, easy while you wait. And if you know who you are, You are your own superstar And only you can shape the music that you make. So when the crowds disappear, And only the silence is here Watch yourself, easy does it, easy does it, easy while you wait.


Sister Moonshine
Ooo - when I was a small boy Well, I could see the magic in a day But, now I'm just a poor boy Well, maybe it's the price you have to pay If you lock your dreams away If no one wants to listen What's the story? I wish I'd been a minstrel Just think of all the maidens I could call Oh - I wish I'd been a gypsy Then maybe I could read the crystal ball 'Cause surrounded by these walls Just makes me feel uneasy I said, hey, Sister Moonshine, Won't you send me a little sun? I said, hey, Sister Moonshine I'm a stranger to everyone (So, make us all laugh) Make us all cry (Make us all give) Make us all try Give us a secret, show us the light Well, strike up the music, Light up the sky Mmm - if I was a lion, Well, I could be the king of all the plain Mmm - if I was an eagle, Well, maybe I could fly above the rain Oh, fly above the pain But, I know I'm only foolin' I said hey, Sister Moonshine Won't you send me a little sun? I said hey, Sister Moonshine I'm a stranger to everyone So- (Make us all laugh) Make us all cry (Make us all give) Make us all try Well, give us a secret, Well, show us the light Well, strike up the music, Light up the sky I said, hey, Sister Moonshine I said, hey, Sister Moonshine I said, hey, Sister Moonshine I said hey, I said hey, Sister Moonshine










































































































































   Neighbors   









España Madrid NGR Nike  































Moon landing





Moon step steps





















































 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire